Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I made a wish list of things I want to accomplish after lap band. Like be able to run/play with my children, get out of plus sizes and more..... Do have any goals, I want more, but I'm drawing a blank...... have any suggestions?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using LapBandTalk

I want to be able to keep up with my husband and my dogs, have a healthy pregnancy when we try for kids, feel confident again, get out of plus sizes, and have control over that aspect of my life again... I have so much going on everywhere else, it'd be great to have one thing to help me keep on track!

Good luck! I'm going to have to keep brainstorming too... so far my main ones have been lose weight to be healthy and keep up with my husband and dogs!

Yup. Lots of goals. Things that my weight keeps me back from. Things like horseback riding, ziplining, sky diving, bungee jumping, kayaking, etc etc. I want to live an active lifestyle. I can't wait to start crossing some of them off my list!!

Fit in the rides at the amusement park.

Walk a mile or more without getting tired or back hurting.

I ONLY HAVE ONE WISH ! BE HEALTHY HUMAN BEING !

1. Ride all the rides at Disneyland with my kids.

2. No more stares.

3. run three miles, instead of walking them.

4. look cute on a motorcycle

5. PUT MY DANCING SHOES AND DANCE ON STAGE AGAIN!

I want to be able to go into a public restroom and not feel like a canned sardine in the stall! Sounds silly but I hate to use the handicap but the others are so small!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using LapBandTalk

I want to be able to keep up with my husband and my dogs' date=' have a healthy pregnancy when we try for kids, feel confident again, get out of plus sizes, and have control over that aspect of my life again... I have so much going on everywhere else, it'd be great to have one thing to help me keep on track!

Good luck! I'm going to have to keep brainstorming too... so far my main ones have been lose weight to be healthy and keep up with my husband and dogs![/quote']

Love it, I know you can do it!

1. Ride all the rides at Disneyland with my kids.

2. No more stares.

3. run three miles' date=' instead of walking them.

4. look cute on a motorcycle

5. PUT MY DANCING SHOES AND DANCE ON STAGE AGAIN![/quote']

I like #4!

It tickled me...

Good Luck

So so many but here is a few

I.want to.go out with.my.husband and.not feel.self.concious

I wanna look in a mirror at myself.and smile at who I see

I want to buy.an outfit at a mall in a regular department store

I want to ride roller coasters and fit

I want to have a baby

I want to exercise and not feel like im dying

I want to.put on a dress and heels and like what I.see

*I want to fit in the rides at the amusement park with my nephew.

*I would like to have a healthy pregnancy when we try. ;)

*Get up and dance and not feel like everyone is staring at me.

*Wear high heels and be able to walk.

*Shop at a regular department store.

*Play and run with my nephew.

*Go horseback riding with my husband.