Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Banded rich and famous???

Silly post but I am curious to know who in the world is banded. I heard Sharon Ozborn is banded. I was surprised because I thought she got the RNY.

Anybody else you know of?

There is a previous thread on this subject, which was quite interesting. I would bump it for ya, but I'm not real good at bumping, well at least on LBT, LMAO.

Anne Wilson from the rock group Heart has the LAP Band. I believe Randy Jackson from American Idol has the VBG. There is also a female boxer (I can't remember her name but she's a famous boxer's daughter) who has the LAP Band. I also read that Sharon Osborn has the band, but I'm not sure if it's the LAP Band or another type of surgery.

The Boxer is Muhammad Ali . His daughter Khaliah Ali (not the female boxer, her sister is the female boxer Laila Ali) She had lapband surgery. I also believe that Star Jones had lapband too. We will never know who had what in Hollywood unless the paparazzi gets the scoop!

I don't think the old thread gives any more names than what have already been listed here..........cuz there aren't any other celebs who are 'out' about having a band....yet.

P.S. Randy Jackson did not have the VBG; he had the 'Fobi pouch' variation of the Roux-en-Y

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches