Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

i wanted to take a moment and say thanks to everyone on here. you guys/gals are so kind and helpful to me and i am very blessed to have found this website/forum. there is another forum and the nasty posts and negative thoughts about banding is unreal. ms j told me to stay off of there and she is/was right.

being nervous when i started here in feb, everyone made me and other new pre banders welcome.

great advice and support and experiences is incredible.

wanted to thank everyone on here. have a great and wonderful rest of the weekend holiday.

I totally agree with you.

The people on this site are awesome!

This is the best site ever and the people are great!! It's great to hear the ups and the downs of people experiences and then received help. I lift each and everyone of you up in prayer every night. Ones that are on my friends list I call you by name. I know that if it wasnt for God we wouldnt be here.....he lead us to lapband and this form.....and i thank him daily for that.

Y'all have a bless day

Tammy

YEAH!! I agree!! I would not have been able to get through the past few weeks without all the help from everyone on here!

AMEN !! Yes the people here are great even when they are giving tough love! I've been to another band hating site also.even when they were encouraging others they were saying mean crap about the band !! I agree this is the best site ever !!

This site is awesome! I would be so much more nervous about surgery with out all of you. It has meant a great deal to me to read so many great posts. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I have to agree, this is serious the best band site out there. Everyone is welcoming, friendly and truthful without being mean! I am thrilled I found this site!!

JessiG1983, youve lost 73lbs since Nov of 2011???? Wow way to go!!!! I hope I can do that.

Tammy

And Holy Moly!!!! I just looked at your before and after!!! You look fab!!!!!

And Holy Moly!!!! I just looked at your before and after!!! You look fab!!!!!

OK, so I had to peek. Wow, I'm so jealous, I was banded two weeks after you and look how well you've done.

I may be stepping out of turn here but where the hell did your butt go? It's like you just shaved it off.

tmf