Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Wish I Had This Stuff Through My Whole Lapband Journey!!!!

Hey guys,

So I have almost 3 years out on my lapband surgery. I lost 120 lbs and have been keeping most of it off. I started gaining some back and became fustrusted and a friend turned me on to Isagenix. OH MY GOSH!!!! I have having better results with using Isagenix then I EVER DID IN 3 YEARS OF Protein Shakes AND DIETING. The key is nutritional cleansing and rebalancing. I have NEVER had this much energy and the weight is still coming off after 3 years!!! I would love to share more info with you. Message me for details. Seriously it is a life changer for us lapband people who need Protein shakes and good clean eating, organic nutrition!

The Protein Shakes are the only thing like them on the market. They are 35 grams of UNDENATURED GRADE 7 Protein from GRASS-FED cows in New Zealand that are free range, with no hormones or antibiotics injected. They have a patent on a lIVE ENZYME which helps with the absorbtion of protein. Most if not all protein powders on the market have around a 60% absorption rate of protein while Isagenix has 99%. That means the protein you are drinking is most-likely not all getting absorbed. Know your product that you are putting in your system. I was SOOOOOO uneducated during my lapband process on good quality nutritional supplements. I now devote my life to educating others and getting this amazing stuff in them! I would love to help all you. I have had AMAZING weight loss and fitness success since Isagenix and my surgery. I wouldnt have gotten there faster if I was doing Isagenix from the start.

I've been drinking their original chocolate and vanilla for 2 years and I love it. Very satisfying and tastes very good. To me, the newer formulas aren't as good tasting as the old ones. If you ask for the original formula when you order you can get it, but it isn't on the order form (at least I don't think it is). You also can't get the individual packets in original formula. Yeah, this stuff is really good. I add cinnamon to it for a little change up.

Totally agree! They actually just came out with a new shake called IsaLean Pro which is a mix of the IsaLean shakes and IsaPro shakes. They are sooo awesome and satisfying with more Protein less sugar. There is NO better protein to be putting in your body AT ALL! I've done researcj for three years! Look at my results, they don't lie! I give all the credit to Isagenix for the health transformation internally and the energy it gives me!

Where can I buy it and how much does it cost?

Totally an Ad. After reading this I looked it up and did not find any REAL doctors that support it. Also, I read once when you see lots of exclamation points it's usually an Ad and not a real unpaid person.

Didn't we get Lapland so as to not do these other fad diets anymore. I know I did. Pretty much at goal and will not be falling for these anymore. Hopefully I am done waisting my $$ on this crap :-)

I'm not a health expert and I'm not a sales person for Isagenix but here's what I know about the shakes.

1. I can read, and I see that their shake contains mostly the same ingredients as there are in other healthy, high Protein products. This makes me think it's just as healthy as the next thing. There are many Vitamins and minerals and amino acids, etc. I had my doctor look it over and he was fine with it. Hi Protein, low fat (though sightly higher than others), and low carbs. Bottom line: Not a BAD product. Also meets the standard carb/protein/fat balance for diabetics.

2. It tastes great to me, and leaves me very satisfied for about 3 hours. My kids even like it if I add a banana and some cinnamon.

3. The 2 shakes, 1 meal, 3 tiny, healthy Snacks plan helped me to loose weight just as much as the next program (Weight Watchers, SlimFast, etc).

So, I'm not saying it's a wonder shake and it probably does not live up to all of the miraculous claims the company makes. However, when I used it as a Meal Replacement and followed the suggested diet, I felt good, it tastes good and I did loose weight.

Again, I'm not a sales rep for the company and I'm not interested in persuading anyone to try it. I just wanted to share with you my actual experience with this product. I wouldn't turn to it as a silver bullet, or magical weight loss product, but I found that I liked it and there isn't anything in it that makes it BAD for you - compared to similar products. Seems like it's just a personal preference thing.

I know this is an old post but I searched Isagenix on here. I am so excited to see that some people have used it. I just started this week and I have to say I am LOVING it!!! I had my band surgery in June and I have been doing well. The Isagenix was started solely for the wellness and nutrition factor. The weight loss/inches loss is just a nice side effect. My mom just started using it too and is feeling amazing. :D

Hey guys' date='

So I have almost 3 years out on my lapband surgery. I lost 120 lbs and have been keeping most of it off. I started gaining some back and became fustrusted and a friend turned me on to Isagenix. OH MY GOSH!!!! I have having better results with using Isagenix then I EVER DID IN 3 YEARS OF Protein shakes AND DIETING. The key is nutritional cleansing and rebalancing. I have NEVER had this much energy and the weight is still coming off after 3 years!!! I would love to share more info with you. Message me for details. Seriously it is a life changer for us lapband people who need Protein Shakes and good clean eating, organic nutrition![/quote']

Plzzzz I really. Need to know more about this

I don't know much about this product, but I am 4 years banded and still have a Protein Shake almost every night. With no fills, I have trouble eating so many things but that is okay because I have lost my weight and keep it off. I make a smoothie every night with some kind of fresh fruit either strawberries, blueberries and a banana add some Water and Protein and I feel great. I read on this website that most people do not drink shakes after being banded and at goal, but I cannot get enough protein in me with food alone. Everybody needs to do whatever makes you feel good and healthy and know that no two people are alike. Everybody I know with the band have different issues than me. The other two women I know can eat normally with the band and fills and are gaining the weight back. Go figure???? I think this is a very informative and supportive website but everybody needs to do what is right for them and use the information sparingly to their needs. God love these people sharing information on this website and good luck to everybody on here, we are all in this together.

This is a direct market company, so I had a rep that I ordered from. However, I stopped doing that and started going directly to the company phone line.

I do like this shake and it's full of good things,

I also like Bariatric Advantage, but I can only take 1 scoop in milk, not 2 in Water, otherwise it's too sweet for me. Isagenix isn't as sweet as Barriatric Advantage.

PS The New Isagenix shake and the Original formula are very different. I prefer the Oiginal, vanilla and the New chocolate. And I make it with milk or half milk and half Water.< /p>

Here is the contact information.

http://isagenix.com/us/en/home.dhtml

1-877-877-8111

I am able to sell it but the only reason I am even considering it is because of how much I love the products. My boss got me hooked on it and I can't get over how wonderful I feel. I don't look at it as a business opportunity. I am just doing it for the products. I am definitely not out to sell to anyone.