Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am 5"4 and currently 153 pound size 9 or 10 pants. Goal which surgeon approved is 135. Once I get there I will regroup and decide if maybe want to go 5 or 10 (max) lower. Hubby keeps telling me to stop in3 pounds at 150 but i know myself and recall 130s in high school and i know i looked good at that weight (i am 38). We shall see...

I just Google it and the first one that comes up is the membership one and the second is the gallery. I am thinking I might submit a picture, but I still can't stand looking at pictures of myself. I need to work on that and remind myself I am a lot skinner now. The website really helped me figure out what I truly look like.

I'm 5' 1" and when I was 130 I was a size 6. It was tough to maintain (I'm pretty muscular) and was still an 8 at 140. I would be beyond the world if I could hit 130 but my dr is fine with 140. I have no desire really to be lower then a 6. Not going to starve myself and the muscles don't think will let me:)

Im 5' 8" and my goal is to be 150. I was about 135 when I was younger, so I think the extra 15 will be a fair amount now that I am older. I really just want to be a healthy BMI and for my height that would be anything under 164.

I am 5'8 also and really would like to be 165 but for right now I just want under 200. I was banded on 4/10 and have already lost 23lbs, so right now shotting for 195!

I'd like to be a size 14. I'm thinking that would be about 180. I'm 5'7"

Amber that sounds about accurate. I'm 180 and 5'6 and wear a 13/14

I am 5' 2 1/2" ( I usually round up to 5'3 ;) )

At the beginning of this year before I started dieting and losing weight, pre-band, I weighed 260 and wore size 24 pants, 2x or 3x shirts.

I am now at 225, wearing a 22. Not much changed in size yet.

My goal is about 135-145...giving myself a nice 10 pound cushion. I haven't been 135 since I was 17 years old (now mid 30's), so I'm pretty sure that will be low enough for me. I want to still have some substance to me, not be too skinny (never thought I'd say THAT! :D ). But once I get to that point I may want to change it.

But I would love to be able to wear a size 8 or 10. Just be normal again.

5'3.5" and have revised goals several times. Started out wanting 118. Then realized I was a too darn skinny kid at 118. So I moved to 125. At 142 now and realizing that if I only go to 135 I have a chance to resurrect my wardrobe via the tailor. Otherwise it will be an expensive 5-10 pounds and I really like my skinny clothes.

FYI that I'm a small 8 / large 6 now. So no smaller than a 6 on bottom. I will probably stay a 10 on top.

I'm 5'5 228 right now and I wanna get down to 135-150. 150 is probably more realistic but I wanna be as far away from 200 lbs as possible

Hello. I am 5' 4 1/2" and I have set my goal at 150 (which I don't know...it may be too low) I remember going to Weight Watchers years ago--when they actually gave you a goal weight--and for my height it said about 150. I have only been banded for about 2 weeks so I have a long way to go...but I also realize that at my age (45) 150 may be too much...my body may not be able to do that. To be quite honest I will be happy with 160 or so. For right now that is what I'm going to leave it...it may change as I get closer.

Good luck to you.

I'm 5'4" and my original personal goal was 180, but my surgeon was shooting for 230. But after a set back of gaining 20lbs over the past year and back up to 270, I will be happy to get close to 200. I wear a size 20/22 now and I think my appearance of being smaller is due to my working out a lot. I never in my life wanted to be skinny, I like being curvy. And I don't want to loose too much weight because the people I have seen that have gone from over 300lbs like I was to 150 or less look very aged, probably because of all the sagging skin, not just on the body, but in their face. I'd rather be a little more plump and still look youthful. Plus I have a big head and don't want to look like a lollipop, lol. A size 12, 14, or even 16 would make me happy, but most importantly, I just want to be healthy & active!

I'm 5'1" and my goal weight is 150. The last (and only time ever lol) time I was at 150, I wore about a size 10 (I have a large frame), so I feel I would be quite comfortable there, but I guess we will see if/when I get there. :)