Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tall Boots/fat Calves??

I doubt it....those boots are made for a certain leg shape, fat or not. My husband asked me to wear white gogo boots for our 10 year anniversary in Las Vegas and I ordered a pair online that were marked "plus-size". Yeah right! I don't think they'll ever fit. I am going to add some rivets and lace them up the back.

I was in Lane Bryant the other day and noticed that they had some tall boots. I didn't try any on because i was in a hurry but you might give them a try. Come on, I would think that store would have to have some for us girls that have "shapely" legs. After all that's who they cater to, right?

I was in Lane Bryant the other day and noticed that they had some tall boots. I didn't try any on because i was in a hurry but you might give them a try. Come on, I would think that store would have to have some for us girls that have "shapely" legs. After all that's who they cater to, right?

Last year I wasn't able to wear boots. I was banded Oct 26, 2012...down 26 lbs and I bought boots at The Avenue....so pretty and sexy too. Please check them out...you'll be glad!!!

I bought a pair of tall boots at Torrid...a store for 12 and over. They were cute however I had to return them because the shaft kept falling down.

Check the Woman Within catalog as they carry boots made for larger calfs.One word of caution though-I received their catalog in the mail and some of their boots and shoes are marked with a black square down beyond the product description in the catalog that denotes the item contains a hazardous material "known to cause cancer " that must be disclosed in the state of California.Its proposition 65.Look out for this if you buy boots or shoes from mail order as they must tell you which have hazardous materials .

Try Nine West.