Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Gone for Good Club

I got my first fill today and I'm so excited. I lost the 4 lbs. I gained last week, phew!

C 281 (-29 total and -4 this week)

C 200.5 (-28.5 total, -.5 this week)

I seem like I am stuck these past 2 weeks. I am having people I barely know notice the loss but my scales are barely budging. I finally added some exercise hoping to shake things up, and scales hardly moved this week........a little frustrated here.

Hi all. I didn't weigh in or check in here last week because I have been in such a TERRIBLE state of depression lately. I don't know why? My life is going fine, my work is fine and my weight loss is going good.

I cry at commercials for God sake!! Just say boo and I say boo hoo hoo. :D

Maybe it is just winter bluuuuuues. We didn't have snow all winter until just before spring and then WHAM! We have been getting a ton of it. I had a meeting at work last night and it started snowing when I was leaving at 8 pm. Well It was a total white out and I couldn't see anything in front of me. I was driving about 10 miles an hour and could only see the first yellow line of the center of the road to guide me. My 20 min. drive turned into a 45 min. drive from Hell! I made it home and all is well but I still want to CRY! I WANT SPRING, SUMMER! I WANT WORMTH!!!

Sorry to cry on your shoulders. I love you guys and gals!!

Here are my stats today

C-213 (-92 total -4 this week) :eek:

Ok, I have to confess. I started mushies last Saturday. I'm supposed to advance to soft foods this Saturday.

I went to a study group tonight and ate about 3/4 cup of cheese Munchies. Those like chex mix things. They have the little good choice seal and are baked, but I KNOW I wasn't supposed to have them. The head hunger won and I couldn't talk about it because my study group knows nothing about my surgery.

Did I hurt my band??? DID I kill my diet?? I am just going to have to stay away from social situations or eat before and then eat nothing once I'm there. None is an easier number to achieve than a little.

Thanks for letting me vent,

:) Kristin

Hey ya'll,

I was so nervious to weigh in today, with my body being really wacky lately( which I will tell ya about on another thread) & a few social events which have maded chips & dip really hard to resist. I managed to lose 3 lbs, WAHOOOO! Everybody keep up the good work.

Kim

c223, -3, Total loss 69

Good for you. Enjoy your friends. Don't go overboard, and start fresh. You can do this! Life happens, learning to live it and still not hurt our weight loss is universal. Go girl!!!!

Kathy that was so sweet of you. My friends leave bright and early tomorrow. We all went to Universal Studios today and walked another 3 miles I am sure. FORGOT my pedometer but my legs tell me that we trekked miles today.

I ate pretty good today but still was bad. I am not getting on the scale till Saturday. Even then I won't post because I know I have gained. I can feel it. But you know what it was fun and I had a blast while my friends were here.

As Miss Scarlet O'Hara would say, "Tomorra is anutha day."

Okies.. I just finished updating the members' page and I'm so tired I'm seeing spots in front of my eyes. So everyone check their data and make sure I got you updated correctly. If there are any mistakes, please PM me and I'll make the correction.

Gosh, everyone's doing so great! There are many of you who don't check in to update your progress. Are you hiding in the closet with GS Cookies? We will find you! *cackles* Seriously, there are a lot more folks who could be adding to our weekly loss total, I just know it. Let us hear your numbers folks!

TwinkleLil_star - How exciting! You got your surgery date! Yay!!

legallyKristin - You hit the 50 pound mark! Congratulations!! And no, you probably didn't hurt your band with those cheese things. I can really relate with "None is easier to achieve than a little." That's exactly how I am. You haven't done any damage to your long term goals. Look how much you've lost so far girl! You're doing great.

skbishop - Hang in there girl. You expected this week to be a bit slow. Next week will rock! :)

For all who had no loss/ no gain - I'm so happy to see the great attitudes about this. You guys are awesome! Next week will be great!

Kim_8 - You've lost right about the same as me and you were banded a week later! Brat :) *laughs*

Tricia K. - 9 pounds from Onederland.. I know how badly you've wanted this. Can't wait to Celebrate this with you!

Gloria37 - You got your first fill! Awesome! and down 4 pounds too! Great week for you!

Lianna - Don't get too frustrated. I'm sure you know that you're building muscle and that's going to make things look funky on the scales. Give your new routine a couple of weeks and I guarantee you'll be happy with your results. It's just not possible to be doing so much right with no results!

Hey Coyotegirl! It's about time you made an appearance! And showing up with a 4 pounds loss too.. nice! I have spring fever too!!!!

Drj - Welcome to the club! I saw you sneak in quietly and try to hide from me. Not going to happen! Post a short intro and tell us a bit about yourself. :(

All you other losers - I'm so excited for everyone. It's going to be so much fun when we start seeing people in our club hitting the -100 pound mark! LegallyKristin, Dawg, and I are all right at the 50 pound mark. Anyone else? Who's close to -100 now??

This is our last week of March. Let's make it a BIG one! Drink Water, do 30 mins of exercise a day, and fight head hunger - tell yourself its just for this one week. You can do anything for one week, right? :)

There are many of you who don't check in to update your progress. Are you hiding in the closet with GS Cookies? We will find you! *cackles* Seriously, there are a lot more folks who could be adding to our weekly loss total, I just know it. Let us hear your numbers folks!

P'nut, maybe move the weekly posters to the top of the list so it's easier to update everyone? Kind of like 2 lists in the same list? Might make it easier for you.

This is what's great about the GFG Club. It's what you need it to be for YOU. If weighing in monthly is a better plan, fine. If you need to "go away" for a few weeks, then check back, fine. I like that flexability. Daily posters fit in well, too! Anyhow, separating out the list might keep the spots out of your eyes! LOL

I'm still at the same weight, even though I got a fill this week. But I think my weight will drop this next week. :)

I wonder if we should do a weekly check in thread instead of adding to this one? It's getting pretty big!

P'nut... My weight this week is 221.5 Finally... it is moving in the right direction!!!!

:) Boo, bad week, bad decisions! I've already started over for this week though!! :(

J 297

Last week 294 (-3)

C 295 (+1)

well I didnt post this week...needless to say I was NOT a looser this week.....I actually gained some pounds but my trainer said it because Im gaining muscle....I hope so....for goodness sake I havent been overeating my all means, I have been way conscious on what goes in my mouth....still have GS Cookies in the pantry and everyday I tell them to "stay away from me" so far so good...I just havent found anyone to give them to yet....thought about just throwing them out....

I do have a question: can you eat too little of calories to loose and how do you know the correct amount you should intake...is it by weight, how much you exercise, or a combo.....?? anyone help???

Kathy - Nah.. its easier for me to find the names in alphabetical order. The spots were from trying to do this at 2am! LOL

Molly - I think what we'll do it have Penni clean out any posts that are over two weeks old. Unless there is one that everyone things we should save for future reference. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Darcy - I am SO glad to see that number dropping, my friend! :)

Txblue_eyedqt - It's very possible to eat too few calories for optimum weight loss. Not that you won't eventually lose, but it might slow things down a lot. How much you should eat depends on your current height, weight, and level of activity. As your trainer about having your metabolic rate tested. They can tell you roughly how many calories your burn at a resting heartrate, and from that they can determine how much you should be eating in order to lose fat and not muscle. I'm not trained in this field, so I'm just passing on what I've heard. In fact, here is a link says it better. PuddinPie had hers done not long ago, check it out.

http://lapbandtalk.com/showthread.php?t=16289