Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Gone for Good Club

Welcome Kristin!

Dawg - Feel better!

Tess & DaisyBell - 0 is better than gaining!

Heather - hope you had a good week. I was too lazy to go back and look, too!

TheBestMe - definitely muscle!!!! Curves all week - good job!

SkBishop - wow!

Mystjin - great job on the 3 lbs!

How to set up your ticker:

1. Go to www.tickerfactory.com

2. Click on weight loss link

3. Select a ticker ruler you like by clicking the option button next to the one you choose and then click NEXT

4. Choose a ticker slider you like by clicking the option button next to your choice and then click NEXT

5. Configure your weight tracker by entering you info and the click NEXT

6. You will see a message on the screen that says Done! Your Ticket URL is: (and then there will be a long string of text starting with http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/.....

7. Click your mouse at the beginning of this text (starting with the h in http and drag over the entire line of text. (make sure you highlight the entire line (URL)

8. Press Ctrl+C (hold these keys down at the same time) to copy the text you have highlighted

9. Go back to www.lapbandtalk.com and click the UserCP link

10. Click the link titled Edit Signature

11. Scroll down to the text box titled edit signature and place your cursor where you want your ticker to go

12. Click the icon called insert image - this is the one that is yellow with the two little mountains and sun on it

13. A window will pop up telling you to enter the URL of the image

14. Press Ctrl+V (hold these keys down at the same time) to paste the text you copied in step 8 above into this field.

15. Click ok and you're done! Your ticker should magically appear.

16. Click save signature and you're done - you can update it as often as you want by going to user CP, click on your current ticker and press delete - then repeat these steps to re-add.

That's how I do it anyway :-).

My stats - c191.5 (+.5)..... Arghhhhhhhhhhh....

Off to shower and then get a fill!

You guys have a good day!

Kim

Well Pnut.....I am making it easy for you this week! No change here. Stuck on 201 for last 2 days, which is good in a way since I was on my period most of this week and had 2 days of muchies (and seeing 202-205 on the scale). However, I just know that I will break out of the 200s by next weigh in!!!! ONEDERLAND HERE I COME!!!

166.5/164 (2.5 lost)

Whoooo Hooooo......Finally something in my life has worked to help me lose weight. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Good morning,

It's been a good week and a tight week as well. food has not been my friend since last Wednesday but I am greatful for the lost.

C-222 (-4 this week!!!) 61lbs gone forever and I am loving it.

Thanks for this club. I just may meet my goal by May!

210 (-5lbs) soooooo total...86 lbs!

ggggoooooo evverrryyyonnneee!!! (that is my cheer..imagine me jumping up and down with pompoms minus the short skirt!!!)) hahahhaa

have a good day everyone.

wow what a week.. I can not believe the scales today.. with spending the last 8 days at the hospital with my father I have been able stay on high Protein as the requested and still lost ****-9 **** I'm so excited. so here it is

C 342.5 (-9 ) YEAH !!!!

wow what a week.. I can not believe the scales today.. with spending the last 8 days at the hospital with my father I have been able stay on high Protein as the requested and still lost ****-9 **** I'm so excited. so here it is

C 342.5 (-9 ) YEAH !!!!

Wow is difinately the word!!!

You have done a wonderful job:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: and I hope your father is coming along OK.

I gained the four pounds that I lost last week, grrr! I also have my period...which has to amount for something (I hope)! :guess Which brings me to another thing, I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 18. I rarely got a period once or twice a year. I'm now 32 and I got the last two periods on my own without taking provera. I'm on metformin...2000 mg per day since August that still didn't help. Well the Sunday after I got the lap band I got my period, which may not sound like a big deal to most of you but I was thrilled. 30 days later I got my period AGAIN (with the help of metformin), which I'm so happy about. Like I said, this may mean nothing to most of you but I'm more happy about that then losing the weight! In any case I'm going to try and do better next week. Last week was my birthday and I cheated a little bit (maybe a lot). :)

C 285 (+4)

You are all doing great!! :clap2:

Well, even with the sickness and bad back (and complete inactivity, my metabolism came through and rescued me at the last minute.

C 262.0 (-45.0 total, -1.0 this week)

Now I'm going to continue being a traditional male with a cold and whine lpathetically for the rest of the day.

Wow! I'm so thrilled for those who have checked in so far! Even those of you who gained a bit are remaining positive, you understand what's going on and are keeping yourselves on track. I'm very proud of everyone.

Part of the key to success is having this group to share our victories and our struggles. So if you're slipping, get your butt on here and tell us so we can encourage you. Sometimes all it takes is to come out in the open with it to start turning things around. Don't hide alone in your frustration, ok? Paula spent three weeks feeling like crap about her binges, and when she came to LBT and told everyone what was going on, she was encircled by friends who have helped her get past it. That's what we are ready to do for anyone here. I hope that spoke to someone in the group. Not sure why, but I had a feeling that needed to be said.

So far, Mychevygirl is the big loser this week. Weighing in at -9 pounds! Everyone keep her in your thoughts and prayers. While jumping through the hoops to get her surgery, she is also going through a very hard time with her father who is in the hospital. DeAnn, great job on your loss this week girl!

Gloria37 - very happy to hear your news, that's no small thing! :)

Txblue_eyedqt - You keep going like youre going and you WILL be cheering in that short skirt before you know it!

NaturalBeauty - Are you doing ok? Do you need an unfill?

Heather - Isn't it funny how what goes around comes around? *grins*

Skbishop - Girl.. you knock em dead at that reunion and we're going to want pictures!!

Mystjin - Youre doing great and getting closer to bandland everyday! To update your ticker, just go back to tickerfactory.com and if it remembers you, all you have to do is update your current weight, click finished (or next) and then recopy the bbCode. If it doesn't remember you, you'll have to make it all over again with your current info.

The best me and Kim8 - Yay both of you for working out! It will pay off! Good luck with that fill today Kimmers. And Kathy, it has to be muscle!

So many of you are on the verge of breaking 100 pound loss, and many of you are so close to Onederland you can taste it. I'm so happy for everyone!

My weigh in this week: C 260 (-47 pounds total, -5 this week) Yeah baby! :rockon:

C = 251 (-45 lbs total) ( -1 for me.)

I posted this yesterday but it got lost in the shuffle. I am thrilled that I went down a pound. WHOO HOO!!!!

C 221 (-5.5) -82 total

I was VERY suprised this morning when I stepped on the scale. All I did different this week was drink tons of Water. I'm so happy! Woo Hoo!

Great job everyone!