Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Banded On March 23Rd!!!!!

Wow! Glori that's AMAZING!!!! U should be super proud of urself!!!! 71 lbs!!!! U must be looking like a completely different person! And off of only 1 fill?! That's remarkable. No wonder u're ur doctor's shining patient!!!

I on the other hand, have slacked off the past month or so. It's not good. With the summer and activities, I put off working out which I know had made a huge difference with the amt of weight I lost in the beginning. So far I'm down 45 lbs. I know it's still a good amt but I wanted to be under 200 lbs at the six month mark. So it's disappointing. If I can make that extra 23 lbs happen in the next two weeks it'd be great, but I'll be a little torturous to aim that high.

I am at 6ccs now. Actually sitting at my doctor's office right now. But I don't think I want to get another fill today. I feel pretty great restriction at 6ccs, my portions are decently small and I stay satisfied for very many hours. I'm going to tell my doc to leave me as I am today. If I haven't gotten better results by next month then another full it'll be. I feel that once I get my behind in the gym, everything will rev up again.

Well good luck everyone! Would love to know how u all are doing!

WE GOT THIS!!!!!

You're doing great!! Don't feel so bad about the slack during the summer, I went to Puerto Rico for 3 weeks after my last post and I gained (AHHHH!!) I was pretty upset with myself but I couldn't help the food (SMH @ myself).. I'm back to hard work and getting rid of the extra weight which seems to be twice as hard to take off =[ Almost back to the weight I was before vacation.. 2 lbs to go.. Then I'm back on the road to real weightloss again. Before leaving my doctor and I discussed doing a little fill because he said that since everything is shrinking inside I might actually have some extra room between my band and stomach that I didn't have before. At this point, I think I might need that extra little bit.

I think once I get to 250 or under, I'll start the real gym workouts. My doctor suggested for me not to start sooner because I have arthritis and said the extra pressure on my bones and joints were not worth it since walking was doing the trick. Figure I start of slow and once I get under 200 (which is a ways away) I will work much harder at the gym. My arms definitely need the toning and if my belly would just continue to go down I'd be one happy person. I want to see a nice little hourglass figure going on over here lol

Hope you all continue to do as well as you have and better! Much love from me XoXoX

Hey Ladies by the sound of it you have a had a great summer!! Im so jealous didn't take any vacation just worked this summer.

I have been doing ok my last fill was 2 much which was back in june I couldn't keep anything down ended up in the er for fluids until i got back to my dr the next morning they took all the fills out and found out I had close to 7cc in my band hmm no wonder I couldn't keep anything down. So Now im at 6cc and doing great. Although I have been kinda stressed out which my dr told my could make mne tighter and it has so my portions r even smaller now and I tend to get sick if I eat 2 fast. So when I feel super tight I drink a Protein Shake or Soup.< /span>

Also I wanted to ask if any1 else is dealing with the fact you see your clothes to big and you feel smaller but then I look in the mirror and I still see that fat chick. I dnt understand while i feel smaller and then when I go to see me smaller I don't see it. It's kinda frustrating and disappopinting....

Sorry It has been so long for me but I hope to hear from you guys soon.... Take Care

Hey Ladies by the sound of it you have a had a great summer!! Im so jealous didn't take any vacation just worked this summer.

I have been doing ok my last fill was 2 much which was back in june I couldn't keep anything down ended up in the er for fluids until i got back to my dr the next morning they took all the fills out and found out I had close to 7cc in my band hmm no wonder I couldn't keep anything down. So Now im at 6cc and doing great. Although I have been kinda stressed out which my dr told my could make mne tighter and it has so my portions r even smaller now and I tend to get sick if I eat 2 fast. So when I feel super tight I drink a Protein Shake or Soup.< /span>

Also I wanted to ask if any1 else is dealing with the fact you see your clothes to big and you feel smaller but then I look in the mirror and I still see that fat chick. I dnt understand while i feel smaller and then when I go to see me smaller I don't see it. It's kinda frustrating and disappopinting....

Sorry It has been so long for me but I hope to hear from you guys soon.... Take Care

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better and sorry you even went through that.

As far as knowing you've lost weight and not actually seeing it when you look in the mirror, I know the feeling. I go through that every day. I've had to buy new clothes and mentally I couldn't even find a way to buy a smaller size because I didn't think it would fit. Luckily, I have my sister and mom for support in that area. They are my new eyes since I can't see for myself. They tell me if something is too big and make me get it in a smaller size.

I read about this before and didn't think I would go through it but I guess it's true. lol They say that your brain doesn't process the weight loss as quickly as it happens so it takes a while for you to see your slimmer self. Try google'in it.. You aren't alone =D

Good luck ladies! Keep it up! <3

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better and sorry you even went through that.

As far as knowing you've lost weight and not actually seeing it when you look in the mirror' date=' I know the feeling. I go through that every day. I've had to buy new clothes and mentally I couldn't even find a way to buy a smaller size because I didn't think it would fit. Luckily, I have my sister and mom for support in that area. They are my new eyes since I can't see for myself. They tell me if something is too big and make me get it in a smaller size.

I read about this before and didn't think I would go through it but I guess it's true. lol They say that your brain doesn't process the weight loss as quickly as it happens so it takes a while for you to see your slimmer self. Try google'in it.. You aren't alone =D

Good luck ladies! Keep it up! <3[/quote']

Just checking on everybody hope u guys r still doing great....

Hey everyone I haven't heard anything from anyone. Also I have posted in a while I'm sorry. 9months post op just wanted to see how every1 is doing. I have had a love hate relationship with my band for some time now. I have gotten filled all the way up to 7cc and I have gotten unfilled all they way to 3.5cc. I have lost a total of 69lbs which is great I'm just not happy with. I need to push myself harder. I'm at 4cc and have little restriction I will be going soon to get a fill. I just had foot surgery so I'm really not active right now. I'm really hoping to hear from some if you guys hope all is well. Take care!!!!

WE GOT THIS