Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello!!!!

How are my 7/2011 Bandsters!!!!

Hi Byrd: I am also a July bandster. Surgery was 7/25/11....lost 49 lbs so far. Could not have done it without the band. Love where i am at now....getting alot of compliments and the clothes fit so easily. You look great. The weight loss is really slow for me now....so i must be careful. Good luck.

Hey Byrd: So glad to hear you are doing so good. I hanging in there too. surgery was 7/7/11, lost 88 pounds so far and got a fill about 12 days ago and FINALLY I have restriction that I know is there. How do I know? Been PBing almost every meal until last night - I think salad and coleslaw may be on my NO list for now. Anyway..feeling great, did a 5K on March 10 and finished in under an hour. The weight loss is very slow now - 1-2 months a MONTH instead of a week but I know who is at fault there...ME...I have been eating some comfort fodds that I had been missing and that is all shades of wrong, plus I have not been walking as much as I once was. Hopefully, all of that will be behind me and I can get back up on that horse again. You take care and so good to hear from you. Keep thinking those SKINNY THOUGHTS....

Melinda in Florida

Hi there Byrd - July 5 here - doing great - got good restriction about 2-2 1/2 months ago and been going strong - down over 110 and loving life - need to step up exercise though.... ^_^

Allison, down 110 WOW! That is awesome!!!!!!! My loss has been much slower but it has been steady slowness!!

Hi Byrd: I am also a July bandster. Surgery was 7/25/11....lost 49 lbs so far. Could not have done it without the band. Love where i am at now....getting alot of compliments and the clothes fit so easily. You look great. The weight loss is really slow for me now....so i must be careful. Good luck.

July 20, 2011 here and I'm down 51 pounds.

I must say that at this point I thought that I would be down more than I am. I am not say that i regret having my band placement at all. I am down around 43 lbs since July 7th, 2011 placement. As that I am 5 ft 10in, and was at 240, so to say that I am disappointed in now being 197 wouldn't be a reality for me. I am happy with any loss of weight. I know that my band will help in not gaining my weight back. I has always been very hard for me to loose any weight at all, so if it takes another year to loose the next 20 lbs. so be it. I knew when i went into this that this was a lifelong, never ending journey. I am feeling well, looking good, and being more active than ever and at 44, must say, that I am giving those chicks a bit younger than me a run for their money!!!!!

Good luck to all us July 2011 bandsters, may you always have a wonderful experience with your bands.

Lisa Booth

Doing good Lisa..keep up the good work.

Melinda in Florida

Doing good :) Working my arse off but getting to know who I really am. I'm not on LBT too much, but you can find me on my blog. I made my 1 year post op video and posted it on there. Hope all is well with everyone! :) Amy