Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

American Idol

paula

okay ya'll, I am going out on a limb.... bottom 3 are going to be 1. Taylor 2. Bucky 3. Ace (Bucky is going home)

I agree, the "come hither" look Ace keeps giving is giving me the creeps. I am now a Chris D Girl ALL THE WAY BABY!

I was actually terribly disappointed in Taylor's performance. He looked as if he was having some type of seizure on stage. I though Simon was spot on.

My picks for the bottom three: Bucky, Kevin, and Kelly

My choices aren't necessarily who I think "will be" the bottom 3, but who I think deserve to be in the bottom three. I actually like all of the contestants that are left, and I think it is hard to choose now. Kevin just isn't an "Idol." While I really like Bucky, his skills are not as great as the others. Kelly's pretty good, but too much like last year's Idol. I'm actually not sure about Katherine, although Simon just loved her last night...I was actually so-so about her.

Chris, Mandisa, Taylor, and Paris are still in my top 4.

Glad someone mentioned the Paula thing...something is wrong with her, be it drugs or alcohol...seems like someone would mention it to her. I think Simon is beyond patient with her.

I'm so tired of everyone picking on Simon. He does say some rude things sometimes, but really, he's trying to be honest. At least he doesn't just say fluff.

And I was SOOOOOOOO impressed with Barry Manilow. It was so refreshing to see that they actually get some help! I feel like they're just thrown to the wolves. I saw an interview with the arrangers. They aren't even allowed to tell them that the song they've picked maybe isn't the best one for them. All they can do is arrange it for them.

If I was in the contest, I'd want it to be TRAINING. Exercise (physical & vocal); classes: vocal, music production, song writing, dance / movement, etc; performance opportunities, photo shoots, etc. At least for this last week, they got some help!

My picks for bottom 3 this week: Bucky, Kelli, Kevin. (Can you tell I'm not a country fan? lol)

I think Bucky will be going home. Taking offense that anyone can sing Patsy Cline...it just ain't so. It's really tough to get just the right twang of the old country singers. Kelly knocked it out of the ballpark last night. Mandisa is awesome, but she isn't going to be the next American Idol I don't think. Chris is awesome, but of the girls I think Kellie is the very best. MePhee is OK, but she's no Kellie.

Bye Bye Bucky!! I don't think Taylor is that far behind. He certainly won't be in the top two. I sang too long with a band to not realize pitch problems when I hear them. Taylor looks like he is convulsing on stage.....Paris is OK and so is Lisa, but much too young to have a real set of chops yet. I pick Kellie and Chris to be the final two. OUCH...don't slap me so hard.

P.S. Elliott is awesome...he is going to slip right under the radar and be there at the end.....and I do believe Kellie is a country girl brought up by her Grandpa. I love her. She is sweet and wholesome, and Simon adores her, and he hasen't made a wrong pick yet. He picked Kelly Clarkson and he picked Carrie Underwood from the beginning, and I heard him the other night pick PICKLER to win it all. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.:D

I watched this show last night for the first time ever. Well, watched is an overstatement - it was on in the background while I was doing work. I had to go to the website and look at the contestant pictures to know who you were talking about. :D

I thought that Chris was the best guy and Mandisa was the best girl.

I thought Bucky and Taylor were horrible. Perhaps an off night?

My parents watch this show and talking about Simon telling someone she was too fat, and then apologizing. Was that Mandisa?

Does the show have a male winner and a female winner? Or just one winner?

Just one winner. Originally, the gals were all grouped together and the guys were all together, then they eliminated enough so now there is just one mixed group.

Welcome to to AI club. We are an obsessive bunch (well, some of us!):D

Mandisa and Chris all the way!!! GOD...I love CHRIS!!! I actually dream about him..although he must not have watched Walk The Line....he said that Johnny Cash wrote that for his wife, saying he would be faithful. WEll...uh...we all know johnny wasn't faithful,hence his marriage to June Carter. I thought it was funny he referenced that song to being like his life right now. He is still a cutie though!

I didn't mean to offend anybody by saying that Kelli butchered Patsy Cline's song. Just as I'm sure that Kelli didn't MEAN to offend Patsy Cline, or her fans. I think Kelli is talented...in a Ron Jeremy kind of way.

I heard on Sirius this morning that Kelli Pickler has dated or is dating Constantine? What do you all think about that? I didnt get to see her sing last night but my girlfriend taped it for me so I will be watching it today.

I love Chris and hope he takes it all the way. He is so HOT! My lord I just cant stand it when he comes on. I would go buy a ticket to watch him in concert any day. WOO!!!!

Angie

I agree with you, I would pay to go see Chris in concert right this minute. Rumor has it that Constantine and Kellie are dating, so says the Enquirer. He was there last night, along with some other contestants. You can't believe everything you read in that magazine, but if they are all the best to a beautiful couple. I always liked Constantine.

Patsy Cline was an icon of my generation and Kellie did her justice. Not sure what the above poster was listening to, but Kellie did a great job.

Wheetsin, at the rehersals when they were trying out Simon made a remark about Mandisa that he hoped "they had a bigger stage this year". It hurt her feelings and when she faced the judges and was put through she told Simon how she felt in no uncertain terms. Kudos to her. Simon seems to like the women but not anyone the least bit overweight...which is probably why he's stuck on Kellie.

As for Paula, I believe she was mixed up with that Cory kid and just bought her way out of it. I wonder often who her next victim will be. Her and her goosebumps are really getting to me too. She's one horny broad :D

Thanks so much...My 12 yr old daughter liked Kevin..but he wasn't really American Idol material. But we was a pretty good singer. He needs to lose the lisp.