Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Does Anyone Use Unjury?

I recently ordered the sample packs of unjury (was told this is what I would be given in the hospital after surgery) and this is what it came with:

Unflavored Protein to add to crystal light, pudding, Jello, etc

chocolate spledor (mix with milk, delicious--just like chocolate milk)

vanilla (mix with milk, also delicious)

strawberry (mix with Water or lemonade--tried with Water, hated it)

chicken flavor )mis with warm water for chicken Soup flavor)

I haven't seen too many people here mention it, so I was just wondering if anyone uses it? And if not, why not? Cause it tastes awesome! The price may be a deterrent to some, I suppose.

17 servings per container, $22.95 per container

180 cal

0.5 g fat

4 carbs

20g Protein

3g sugar

My surgeon's office sales it. I have the unflavored where I have use fruit and sugar free puddings to change flavor. I've also used yogurt. I've heard the chocolate is good. I haven't had surgery but tried a few things to see what I like.

I use the Unjury powder also. I like to get the unflavored and mix it with sugar free pudding an fat free cool whip or I mix a half a scoop of extra Protein into my Carnation Instant Breakfast for added protein. It is flavorless and dissolves well. Great way to supplement your protein intake if you need it.

i used Unjury and hated it, actually returned 5 containers to the company..i just couldn't force myself to drink it (yuk) instead i drink the Protein Shakes from costco (they are already mixed) they have 30 grams of Protein per carton :)

I was given a sample of the vanilla from my dr's office when I told them I really wanted to find a vanilla powder. It's a very expensive powder at over 1 dollar a server, and I'll be honest. It was horrible. It tasted like whey mixed with some preservative trying to be vanilla. A pro of it is that it did dissolve in Water well, but the taste was horrible. If you want a decent vanilla, check out EAS Myoplex. They have it at BJ's for 30 bucks a 5lb bag which is over 70 servings, or about 40 cents per scoop. Dissolves just as well and tastes great with just Water.

Your taste may be different than mine, but try the samples before you order. I was not impressed, especially with such a expensive premium.

I use unjury. I really like it! It has the most Protein out of a lot of Protein powders that i have looked at. I use the unflavored everyday since all I can drink is Water or light drinks. I use iot with crystal light flavors and add the unflavored Unjury to it and have protein while enjoying a glass of crystal light. You might as well have protein in something you are going to drink. I also add the unflavored to my sugar free pudding and love that as well. I am a big fan of the Unjury. The only con I see with the Unjury is I wish it was a little cheaper!

Dacoop

I was given a sample of the vanilla from my dr's office when I told them I really wanted to find a vanilla powder. It's a very expensive powder at over 1 dollar a server, and I'll be honest. It was horrible. It tasted like whey mixed with some preservative trying to be vanilla. A pro of it is that it did dissolve in Water well, but the taste was horrible. If you want a decent vanilla, check out EAS Myoplex. They have it at BJ's for 30 bucks a 5lb bag which is over 70 servings, or about 40 cents per scoop. Dissolves just as well and tastes great with just Water.< /p>

Your taste may be different than mine, but try the samples before you order. I was not impressed, especially with such a expensive premium.

I actually have tried it, as I stated, I purchased the samples...I actually really like it, but its quite expensive when you plan on 1-2 shakes a day!

I have used Unjury since given my first sample by the Nutritionist in July 2011. I have a recurring shipment once a month. I love it !!the Vanilla is my favorite. Several mornings I mix it in the blender with 1 cup of skim milk & frozen strawberries with a dash of vanilla flavor and it is delicious. It also keeps me fuller longer than things like Slim Fast. I had tried the Muscle Milk & all flavors tasted awful to me. So I give Unjury 2 thumbs up!!!

I actually have tried it, as I stated, I purchased the samples...I actually really like it, but its quite expensive when you plan on 1-2 shakes a day!

Truthfully. If you like it, even though it's on the high end of Protein pricing it's still very cheap overall. Think about it this way, you are getting a meal for 1 dollar a clip. Find a nutritional meal with a total cost of a buck. McNuggets need not apply!

I have used the unjury before my surgery its great!! I have tryed all the items

This product I still order it comes to me monthly auto order. its worth the price

Your dr's office in your classes should have a taste test night to let you taste

all the products. but if your unsure about it you can order sample packets from the company... and it take me two days to get my delivery after I order.

Good luck best Protein drink out there!!!

I love Unjury , I have tried many different brands and have like this one best, I used the unflavored and add it to my coffee every morning and mix with crystal light in the afternoon, It's a little more expensive, but well worth it.

Has anyone tried unjury cheese sauce? People rave about it. I have the Unjury vanilla, chocolate and the chicken Soup and will be trying them in the next couple of days.

I was contemplating the cheese sauce after the rave reviews, but it has to be used within two weeks of arriving, and I have surgery coming up on Jan 30 so I won't be able to eat for a while, but ill be trying it after my surgery! :)

Yes, I have use Unjury and I love their shakes. I had surgery back in November and I am still using their products. It good source of Protein and help to manage the weight lose.