Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow Tomorrow Be Banded Tomorrow!!!

Yah!!! Happy to hear all went well!! I hope today wasn't too bad with the tightness and gas. When you have time and feel well, check in. I am rooting for you and am right behind you! Happy New year neighbor :)

Tightness and gas doing much better today!!! Only experiencing soreness anytime abs are used (burping, laughing, coughing, leaning, car bumps.) The other thing I'm noticing is a minor pinch of pain on my stomach every here and there. I'm not sure what it is or why it's doing that. My dad says it's healing but I notice it especially while sitting upright. It's kinda like a hunger pang.... But more painful. Very quick. Then goes away. Warm things soothe it.... Just haven't heard anyone mention experiencing this...Been taking gas x.. Walking fine... Any ideas?

I am having lapband surgery Wednesday. I'm nervous and excited and tired of these Protein Shakes. I'm actually looking forward to the day prior to surgery so I can heat up my broth. Ha

I felt the same way!!! broth and Jello actually sounded good from the preop stage. Right now I am able to eat broth, jello, cream Soups, pudding and custard, cream of wheat, milk (all fat free and sugar free of course.... And low cal) but it feels good to have choices. I can see where this one will get boring as well... But I can only eat 1/2 cup of most thingsright now anyway... :)

Right now, I'd give almost anything for just a plain cracker - and I'm only 3 days out!

Awesome for you secret. Im glad you are coming along well. Welcome to bandster land!! Remember you are healing dont rush things yet

;-)

SecretBeauty, Thanks so very much for posting as you go along. I am totally interested in everything you are experiencing. It's such a good pre-view for me.

Cyn