Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FINAL WEIGH IN!

228 - stayed the same this last week but hit my GOAL for this challenge....

READY FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGEteeth_smile.gif

Jenn S. checking in. I am at 224 so down another 2lbs. Yeah. That makes my total for the challenge 8lbs. This really helps so much to see it all at the end of the month. I'm almost at the 60 miles for the 60 mile challenge. I haven't stuck totally to the post op diet (darn thanksgiving!) Congrats everyone! Oh yeah and did I mention that I met my first big goal of weighing less than my husband? Well I do!

This is Terri by the way :) I didn't check in last week, but I had stayed the same. Good news is I am down to 256 this week smile.png Although, I didn't meet my weight loss goal, I did begin a great exercise routine. I am so ready for the next challenge.

I saw my goal for the month of 169 but unfortunately it only lasted one day. Thanks alot, Thanksgiving! My final weigh in for the challenge is 171.8. That's 2 pounds this month which is exactly what I've seen every month since about May! Oh well, bring on December!

Our last weigh in for November is on Tuesday

Who wants to do a December challenge?

Larry, what do you want to name the December challenge, that is me assuming and hoping that you'll do our December stats!!

Larry and I have a deal, if he does the stats he names the challenges!

Joan

My first thought would be the "Christmas Challenge" but that isn't politically correct and may be offensive to persons of other religions, of which I am one.

"The environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all Challenge" was way to long.

So let's just go with "The Holiday Challenge".

I was down below my goal on Thursday morning but after Thanksgiving and a wedding on Saturday night I gained some back. Managed to loose a little back on Sunday and Monday so Tuesday weigh in at 245.4, my goal was 245 so I am going to round down and say "GOAL ACCOMPLISHED".

My first thought would be the "Christmas Challenge" but that isn't politically correct and may be offensive to persons of other religions, of which I am one.

"The environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all Challenge" was way to long.

So let's just go with "The Holiday Challenge".

Political Correctness sucks! Some could say the word Holiday is offensive to Jehovah Witnesses! We could just call it the Snow up to my A** Challenge. No wait, that won't work either. We have Aussies here and it summer there! confused.gifsign44.gif

well this was a pretty crummy month. I lost initially, but I do believe I have hit a plateau. I went for a fill on Friday, and was told I didn't need one. ( I still think I do, but because of my weight loss, I hit the 10 pounds in a month mark, therefore, I do't qualify). Anyway, I havent' been able to exercise because of pain in my knee, so I'm heading out today for a scan to see if there is a blood clot in there. If not, its an appointment with my PCP and then maybe my orthopeadic surgeon. (yay). I don't believe I am going to hit my goal of 75 pounds in 3 weeks.

anyway, I stayed the same, 248. I did however meet my personal goal of not worrying so much about dinner on Thanksgiving, so I'm happy about that.

See you all in December for the "Holiday Challenge!"

Well I was 224 the day after Thanksgiving which was 1 pound below my goal. Today of course I am 225. Which is my goal weight, so who can complain? I failed miserably on my other goals. Oh well. There is always next month!!

Welcome to The Turkey Challenge! biggrin.gif

This is a fun, motivating, stress free way to set personal goals for the month.

If you'd like to join us, please complete the template below then weigh-in each Tuesday in November: 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29.

Larry wiil do our stats. THANKS Larry!

I hope you join us!

Joan

Copy and Paste this template:

Name, real or screen~

Age~

Weight on November 1st~

Goal Weight for November 29th~

Exercise Goal for November~

Dietary Goal for November~

Personal Goal for November~

Date Banded~

Total Weight Loss Since Banding~

down 1 pd and i did eat this week

so i am happy

kkf weighing in at 246.8, 2 pounds down from last week. Didn't meet goal for the month crying.gif Oh well, moving on. Can't wait for the holiday challenge.

Ok this is my last weigh in, I am still at 165. So a total loss of 7.4 pds. I didn't hit my goal of 10 pds. for this challenge but I came close to it. I have 35 more pds. till I hit my goal, YEAH!! Its getting closer but I know they are going to be harder to loose.

Pam checking in. 231.7 is my final weigh in. didn't make goal, but managed to lose a little less than a pound last week and FINALLY hit the milestone of 40 pounds lost. So I am happy with it all considering Thanksgiving was a hard food holiday to get through.

Larry your next challenge brought a big smile to my face!

I am at 296. 2 more lbs this month. I did not make my goal, but I did pretty well. Thanks for the competition and motivation.