Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Low Rise Jeans and Thong Panties

That is hillarious - Humm No thong for me.. I am just getting use to wearing a tampon when Aunt Flo visits that I do not want to be pulling anything out of anywhere (TMI). More power to you all that can wear them.. I'll stick to my tummy tuckers or commando.:eek:

Girls, girls I am at 142 lbs, band in place, Tummy Tuck and all over Lipo done, looking pretty darn good and let me tell you what I look damn fantastic in my way too low cut jeans with a thong that is specially made for low cut jeans and I love them both... They make thongs for low rise jeans they sit lower on your hips and actually make your ass look alot nicer than a normal thong.. I am addicted to jeans, I have tons of them, and every week, two or three more seem to creep into my life.. I used to love buying clothes, but you have no clue, what sort of an addiction it has become, its just heaven. I am at a point in my life where I have never been and am just getting it in my head that I am no longer fat and I'm normal, it is such a wonderful feeling. LOVE LOVE MY LOW RISE JEANS AND THONGS

Thongs with tummy support. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but if you need tummy support don't you think your bum is going to need some support too?

Ohh.. I feel a song coming on..

Oh my god

Becky, look at her butt

Its so big

She looks like one of those rap guys girlfriends

Who understands those rap guys

They only talk to her because she looks like a total prostitute

I mean her butt

It's just so big

I can't believe it's so round

It's just out there

I mean, it's gross

*break it down*

I like big butts and I can not lie

You other brothers can't deny

That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist

And a round thing in your face

You get sprung

Wanna pull up tough

Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed

Deep in the jeans she's wearing

I'm hooked and I can't stop staring

-------------------------------------------

I hope y'all are laughing as hard as I am.

Even with the full body shot, it still looks like a man's ass.

I have to second princess here. I'll go commando before I go with butt floss. I mean - the goal of my average day is to keep my underwear out of my butt.

ILMAO!!!! I agree completely!!!

HEY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my low-rise jeans! THEY ARE SO HOT! AND show off my flattening tummy, you can actually see that I have a belly button now lol! I LOVE TO WEAR THONGS TOO! I feel sexy in them, the only problem..........................If it shows then I look like one of those really trashy big women on Jerry Springer to everyone, then Im "grooooooossssssssss" lol SO I usually opt for a LOW_RISE BOYCUT Panty which are SOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTTT AND SEXY RIGHT NOW! LOVE em! And I feel sexy without feeling trampy, and trust me if you can see these panties over the jeans you better get to pulling those babies up because the worse of your worries should be your panties showing lol!

Lisa I started wearing the low rise jeans..and Victoria Secret makes a low rise thong to..they work great for the low rise pants..I never thought I would get used to it but I have..the thing I have trouble with is the flair bottom legs..cant wear flats with them, have to wear heels of some kind

I love th Old Navy below the waist line...I can wear a size 8-10, they run big :eek:

Old Navy Below The Waist? Next time I go potty I gotta see what the label says. So, I'll get used to them? I do tend to tug on them every time I stand up.

I have darling support thongs. They aren't floss, they have a nice T-back. But I can't find them any more. Avenue used to carry them but I can't find them.

Michelle is wearing size 10? WHAT?

And that's MY masculine man ass. I'll take it!

"Muffin Look" haha, I should have known there was a name for that.

'low rise thong' sounds like it could be a bit more comfortable that it's higher counterpart. I'll have to look into that. If you can find a thong that fits right they are very comfortable, but if they don't fit right, they suck!

I wore low-riders jeans when I was about 107 lbs 6 years ago...but since I have packed on the weight I haven't been able to...gosh writing that hurts...I use to weigh 100 lbs less 6 years ago......no wonder my marraige has gotten a little cold....my goodness i never realized that til I just wrote it, I have gained 100 lbs since I was married!!!!! Anway...back to the low rise jeans...that is something I plan to get into again as soon as I lose some weight maybe the 150 lb range. I go commando when i don't want panty lines!!!

Old Navy Below The Waist? Next time I go potty I gotta see what the label says. So, I'll get used to them? I do tend to tug on them every time I stand up.

I have darling support thongs. They aren't floss, they have a nice T-back. But I can't find them any more. Avenue used to carry them but I can't find them.

Michelle is wearing size 10? WHAT?

And that's MY masculine man ass. I'll take it!

I am a real sexy tiger on the inside, so I find incredible lingerie and sexxxxxxy panties at lane bryant. I love thongs, if they are the right size they will not go up your bum. Try them, if I am not on my period that is all I wear. The ones I have from lane bryant are all cotton, soft and no pantie lines, they don't ride up. I gaurantee it, anyone who tries it will love it.

In regards to Jeans, Lane Bryant carries "7 SEVEN " Jeans in our size from 12-28. They are the most comfortable, best fitting jeans I have ever worn, and trust me I have tried them ALL. It is a tad stretchy and lifts your bum and the length is just perfect enough for tennis shoes and even boots. THE BEST, gives me alot of confidence to wear lace thongs and seven jeans!!

PS DeLarla Love your website, I am going to order a few things for valentines.:kiss2:

Noticed a crack in my windshield the other day...

:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

:eek: :grouphug: :pray2: :D :D :D :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:usa2: :usa2: :usa2: :usa2: :usa2: :usa2: :usa2: :usa2: :usa2: :usa2: :usa2:

:tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

:juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle:

post-206012-13813132837043_thumb.jpg

post-206012-13813132837638_thumb.jpg

What is up with the "charms" hanging on the back of thongs?? I don't think I will ever be thin enough to deal with that. I did get used to low rise jeans, but just the ones about 3 inches below what is now my waist. Just saying I have a waist sounds strange. lol

Mini me, where the heck did you find those pics. My hubby can't quit staring! He came in the office right on time!!!! Thanks for the chuckle. What was she thinking?!

Oh no she di'int!!!!!!