Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What do you want to do when your skinny (or thinner)

1. Shop for cheaper clothes! BIG SIZE CLOTHES ARE EXPENSIVE!!!

2. Go on rides. I miss roller coasters.

3. Sit in booths with space.

4. Fly in an airplane with space left in my seat and no dirty looks!

5. Take a photo without hiding behind tons of people.

6. CROSS MY LEGS. I've seen almost every woman do it & I have no idea how it feels.

7. Get rid of my asthma!

8. Really use a small towel, I'm sick of buying beach towels!

9. Wear JEANS. JEANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

10. DANCE alll night long.

11. Wear heels for longer than 9 minutes without dying of torture.

12. No more snoring.

13. More confidence to date.

14. Be more active with my cousins, neice, nephews, etc. Go on adventures, ziplining, bungee jumping, skydiving!

15. Be able to sit on my behind for longer without pain!

16. No more back pains.

17. Wear necklaces and bracelets without extenders!!!

18. Run up and down the stairs without breathing hard.

19. NOT be scared to sit in plastic chairs at bbqs! (Deadly afraid of busting my behind infront of people!)

20. People stop staring at me like I'm an animal ready to catch my prey. Stupid ignorant jerks!!!

First, here are some I have already accomplished:

I can now cross my legs like a lady without any aid from my arms!

I do not have to ask for a seat belt extender on an airplane (as a matter of fact, last time there was some tail on the belt!)

Wear the same size as my bestie again ( I recently raided her closet)

Buy a bra from Victoria's Secret

Weigh less than 200lbs

FUTURE GOALS:

Come off my BP meds

Start dating again

Ride all the Rides at Cedar Point (my hometown)

Get rid of the Jello jiggle under my arms

Get rid of my Thunder Thighs

Become a Zumba instructor

Return my bestie's clothes and borrow from my sister!

I am sure there of more, probably some I haven't even thought of yet!

Good luck, everyone!

I want to wear jersey. I miss jersey.

I want to put on a very sexy 'jersey' outfit go out with the guy who dumped me today and make him suffer.

I didn't tell him I had the surgery. Oh he will suffer.

I want to flirt with him all night and allow him to think he's going to get some and after dinner....

Be like DEUCES.

Oh wait I have another thought...

Then after dinner call my man and have him come get me and make sure he sees me leave with him. Tongue in mouth and all.

Punk, how is he going to dump me.

Go to an amusement park with my boyfriend and not feel self-conscious about me weighing too much for a ride or not fitting.

I know how you feel. I used to have to get into the seat for "oversized people" at King's Dominion. Some rides I couldn't fit in. Some rides I was so uncomfortable that I couldn't breath and wait to get off. I had my surgery in May 2011 at 267 lbs. Today, Sept. 27th 2011 I weigh 210 +/-. I can ride anything I want.

On the other hand, I can't seem to eat hardly at all. Nowhere the 1cup of food we are supposed to be allowed. I think I lost a lot of weight too fast it feels like my body is in shock. I went to the Dr. yesterday and because I have been having this choking feeling everytime I eat, she had to draw Fluid out of my band. Now I'm scared I'll be able to eat too much. We'll see what happens.

Nicole, I hope you have fun at the amusement park. I'm 46 going on 18. And my daughter (9) and I get season passes every year.

Oh wait I have another thought...

Then after dinner call my man and have him come get me and make sure he sees me leave with him. Tongue in mouth and all.

Punk, how is he going to dump me.

get him girl.....my ex and i broke up a few weeks before my surgery.....he can pick a spot on my soon to be slender and FABULOUS a** and kiss it. i keep my Facebook page open just so he can see the "after" pics......HOW YA LIKE ME NOW!

Trust me..... Be patient, and you will be able to flaunt it, and won't he be sorry !

Lol@honey. I'm sure he's in shock. He prolly trying to use his old game on the new you. Pitiful

@Shirley, thank you I am trying to be so patient.

He will be back he always comes back. This time the only difference is I wot be waiting with the light on.

LOVE IT Thatchick and VanillaHoney!!! Ya'll made me smile! My ex and I broke up in January and he got married in July!!! I can honestly say I am doing this for ME!! I did so much for his tail and his kids but this is for me!! I can not wait for me to get my surgery date and drop this weight. I will post on FB that I lost 250 in foolishness and 100 lbs!! Thanks for the smile!!

To lose this awful double chin and buy a pair of sexy tall riding boots that will fit over my slimmer calfs.To regain the confidence I once had and buy a new exciting wardrobe that will show off a slimmer waist and a womanly shape instead of looking like a damned shapeless box all the time,

I want to get rid of my fat clothes to charity never to be seen or heard from again.I want to be able to wear a sexy halloween costume for a change and feel great doing it.I want to see others respect and flirt with me.For once in mylife I want o be seen as a powerful woman who is in control of herself instead of the one who hides in plain sight because of her weight

I want to be smaller than I was in high school.

I want to play!

- Get off my meds.

- Wear high heels again.

- Wear matching, sexy underwear again.

- Have the kind of sex I had with my husband before we were married. (I can think of some fun things to do with that wedge pillow my dr made me get!)

- Share the bathroom with my husband. Now I can go in when he's in the shower, but he's not allowed in when I'm naked.

- No seatbelt extenders.

- Being able to walk more than a block or two.

- Finally go on our honeymoon to the Italian Riveria.

- Snorkle and river raft without the fear of sinking. In a real bathing suite. Not short, black armor.

- Get a tattoo. In a secret place. And not hide it from my husband.

I want be comfortable naked

Buy a pair of jeans that the number isn't embarrassing

Go out on town with my skinny friends and have guys buy me drinks

Set a good healthy example for my nephew

Skinty,

Smiling is contagious. I hear you on the dead weight.

'Do yo thang, girl.'

I know it hurts when men misbehave. I wish he WOULD, marry someone else. He would not be safe. His behind would have to go into the witness protection program. Ha

I am so glad I made this decision. I saw my family yesterday.

My sister said OMG your stomach is flat (its not but)...but its nice to know its getting smaller. I'm 8 days out, wow.

Either that or she was really high cause she smokes major reefa. lol

It's good to read other goals its so helpful.

@LB. I'm down with the snorkling and the white Water rafting. It will feel so good to go hiking again.

At goal I'm buying a white Suzuki motorcycle with matching outfit.

I want to lose enough to fit both me and my 6 year old in the saddle so I can teach him how to ride.

Sit in chairs comfortably.

Look better in my work uniform.

Buy single digit jeans.