Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

need to buy new scale

I am looking to buy a new scale. There are so many nice ones that I'm not sure which one to get. The Weight Watchers and The Biggest Loser scales looks good. I like the large digital read. Does anyone have a good recommendation for me? I just had the band put in yesterday and I want to keep good track of my weight loss. I dont want to spend too much. I would like to pay less than $50.

I spent about 15-20 dollars on a digital scale at wal-mart and it's accurate, gives me the name reading as the digital scale at my doctor's office. Don't need a fancy "as seen on tv" kind of scale, just something to let you kno where you stand. :)

I have the biggest loser scale, works wonderful.

I spent about 15-20 dollars on a digital scale at wal-mart and it's accurate, gives me the name reading as the digital scale at my doctor's office. Don't need a fancy "as seen on tv" kind of scale, just something to let you kno where you stand. :)

wish I saw this before I bought my scale. I paid $45 at Kohl's, with it being supposedly 1/2 off, PLUS a 30% off coupon!

I have the WW scale, I got it at costco... I'm not sure I recommend it though because I swear that scale is a crack smoker.

It jumps numbers, like it will say 204 then step off, step on and it will jump to 209... ya no that's so not right. Move it to a different spot and its back at 204....

I'm about to toss the sucker.

:)

thats just my 2cents :blink:

I just bought a Health O Meter from Walmart for $24.95. I have had it for a week and it keeps reading the same numbers so not sure if it working correctly or not. I will give it another week or two before I return it. Maybe I just have not lost any weight. I feel I may be plateauing.

Thats good to hear because I was leaning towards the WW scale, but after hearing about your inconsistancies now I may stay away from that one. My mother in law had the WW scale from costco and I liked it. I will let you know if I find a good one. Thanks!

I have the WW scale, I got it at costco... I'm not sure I recommend it though because I swear that scale is a crack smoker.

It jumps numbers, like it will say 204 then step off, step on and it will jump to 209... ya no that's so not right. Move it to a different spot and its back at 204....

I'm about to toss the sucker.

:)

thats just my 2cents :blink:

give it time, you may have to get weighed at the doctors then go home to compare. I have and old version of the Health o Meter and liked it. Good luck! :)

I just bought a Health O Meter from Walmart for $24.95. I have had it for a week and it keeps reading the same numbers so not sure if it working correctly or not. I will give it another week or two before I return it. Maybe I just have not lost any weight. I feel I may be plateauing.