Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

exercise at home

Those are some great workout ideas and all of them would help. I think it's the frequency of your workouts that's your issue. Try 5-6 times a week, even if it's not the same thing. Jacqui's idea was fantastic! As a guy, that's also the only way that I can do a nice cleaning of the house. haha. I know you have a young kid, but I suppose you might be able to find 30min most days.rolleyes.gif The biggest thing here is remembering what we're trying to do. We're trying to lose weight as fast and efficiently as possible, so we need to keep our eyes on the prize!! :)

The biggest loser video's are a great workout plus billy blanks, I used to do them all all the time before my surgery but have to wait a little longer before i get into them because of soreness. Plus the kettlebell work out with bob harper is amazing.

First you decide how much you want to loose?

Slash 100 calories to lose 5 kilos/year

Slash 250 calories to lose 11 kilos/year

Slash 500 calories to lose 22 kilos/year

you may need to cut more or fewer calories depending on your age gender and weight.

After deciding this you need to work on it so exercise is obviously important so see through you daily exercise.

Exercise- do some yoga and go for walk,jogging,do ups amd down bend down so tat it looses fats from stomach.And to flatten your tummy do some strecthin exercise which strectches your stomach so tat u can loose some fats.Everyday you do need to exercise 1hour.

Meal- Meal is very important.see that you dont skip your Breakfast,lunch and dinner.Breakfast is very important have something light have fruits and drink milk to get energy in breakfast.In lunch have Chapati with vegetables,dal and have salads after your lunch so that it get digests fast .In dinner you must have somehthin light things.

Dont take fat and oily items you need to avoid it like chocolates,chips,samosa,sweets.

Drinks-you need to drinks lots of Water atleast 10 to 15 glasses.Avoid cold drinks and wine beer istead go for coconut Water.< /p>

i lost 6 kilos by applyin this and kept it consistent in my life...:)

I bought a Leslie Sansone video called "Walk Away the Pounds Express". It's one DVD with 4 workouts (1,2,3,&4 mile). Right now, I do the 2 mile walk 6 days a week. I'm hoping to work up to the 3 or 4 mille, but there's no way right now. The 2 mile kicks my butt. I've only been doing it for about 2 weeks so I can't speak to it's effectiveness. Much cheaper and more convienent than going to a gym. My dvd cost $20 and came with a stretchy band to help build upper body muscle. I love it!!