Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Happy 3 Month Bandiversary to me!

Bright,

I can't believe it's been 3 months already since you had your surgery! I remember reading your pre-op posts and especially the flip-flops and all the stories concerning them. You look fabulous and must feel wonderful too. How proud you should be of yourselfl Your posts are inspiring, in both good and bad ways! I will be thinking about things to tell the "skinny" people when they start asking me about my weight. There's certainly things I want to tell them, but don't know if I have the guts that you do!

Congrats on the weight loss. Can't wait to join you in Bandlandia!

Sheila

Guest trmoll1970

Wow you look great I hope it works that well for me?

thanks for all your messages - brightened up my day! (which was basically evil plotting anyway!)

Christine, Carol, Sassay, Sheila, Trmoll: Thanks so much for the complements! This is an old cliche but honestly, if I can do this, ANYONE can! Can't wait til you all get to Bandland! (god, this sounds like some weird cult!) Sassay - good luck in two weeks xx

Vera: thanks for the gross tips - will definitely use the tuna one! Lovin your work!!!

Jennye: I've never even been in banana Republic, thought they only clothed anorexic folk so well done u if you're in there already! Please post some of your photos!!!

Babs: I missed u! Brilliant to hear from you again - I always try to follow your tips (except for the exercising - gulp!) You are such an inspiration - I wouldn't worry about the chocolate cake, it's probably now out of your system (the binging!) and hey, you got to eat cake!!! Keep in touch!

Donali: Great to hear from u again too....Hope you're fully clothed and respectable again (well, as much as can be hoped for...) - I'll keep a spot near me in hell for ya! Lurrvving ya! xx

Alexandra: my second favourite LOTR nerd (after my son!) thanks for all your welcome and advice since I've been here!

Nancy: Thanks for the compliment, and don't pretend you won't be right there in hell with me!

Elise: I'll see u at the mini Dublin Bandsters Bash!!!

You look wonderful!!! I am jealous at the weight you have lost!!! I am 5 mths out and have only lost 35!!! Thanks for the inspiration that you have given many of us watching (reading) you closely. Take care and keep posting.

you look awesome & it sounds like you are very happy. i want to thank you for all you cool postings that inspired me. i first saw your postings around november before i had my band placed. reading your stories helped me think that everything would be ok. i am so glad that the band is being so good for you. saturday i go for my first (desperately needed) fill so hopefully the losing games will begin.

oh by the way i LOVE your dieting success secrets. i have to think of some even GROSSER ones. perhaps liverwurst and Peanut Butter on seaweed?

i also just wanted to throw it out there that i kind of wish doctors here were like in europe where they fill you right at surgery. at any rate, i guess as long as you lose and feel better, the pace is simply secondary.

keep up the awesome work and hope to hear more stories of your continued successes....

Bright,

I love your posts! Congradulations on your success! It must be sooooo much fun torturing the skinny people! I can't wait to get my turn!

Keep us posted!

Marsha