Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OK, so I have noticed that many of you have names for your band. :lol: I am trying to think of one for my own band and need a little inspiration. Tell me what your band's name is and why you chose it. Also, I am open to any suggestions...

Thanks,

Jen

I have seen this too and I love it! I'm currently thinking of one for mine as well.

My friend helped me come up with the name "Pamela" - - here is the reasoning and it may change once I get to know my band better but here is the story of Pamela.

My husband has been in a band since we met 17 years ago...well a few bands....and one day before my surgery my friend and I were talking about naming my "band"......my friend started brainstorming throwing out words like "band" "groupie" "music" etc... and somehow we started talking about the most famous groupie, Pamela Des Barres....therefore she says to me..."THATS IT, that's your bands name...Pamela" We tentatively talk about Pamela when referring to my band. Granted, Pam and I don't know each other that well yet and I may change her name when I learn more about her personality and how we are going to get along. Right now, sometimes I forget Pamela exists at this point but once things get moving along, she may change from Pamela to Zoe, Sophia, Ester, or SheDevil...

Mine is the oh so creative Bandit. I chose it because he steals meals from me occasionally. He has a mind of his own, and does what he wants!

The Gov'ner.

For those not familiar with motors, a governor "chokes" the supply of fuel to a motor. Gov'ner sounds better than choker:lol:

Stanley. First of all, he is very controlling and therefore a man :) Also, he's a tool (get it, tool?!?) Best I could do. :)

Good luck everyone!

The chokey. For you Roald Dahl fans out there, you know what the chokey is.

I named mine George. It was a nick name my late father had for me as a child (my sister was Ralph), so it was an homage to him. :) Best of luck to you on your journey.

Mine is Ralph... First and foremost if I don't stick to the rules what will happen.. I will ralph haha.. and my grandfather is possibly the most stubborn but brilliant man I know.. I think its fitting!

i am having same problem, trying to come up with a name..lol..i am thinking of calling him Bandy..lol..my new best friend.

OK, so I have noticed that many of you have names for your band. :lol: I am trying to think of one for my own band and need a little inspiration. Tell me what your band's name is and why you chose it. Also, I am open to any suggestions...

Thanks,

Jen

I'm thinking Benjamin, I don't know why. Or maybe Mikey?

Just a question.....why am I the only one that named "her" a girl......is the band supposed to be a boy??? LOL - - maybe it is because it has a mind of it's own, but a female could be appropriate too because we change our mind when it suits us, we have an attitude and if we don't like something, BOY will we let you know :lol:

SAL - Saving Amy's Life. :)

PERFECT!