Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So excited!

Surgery sch for 9/23 in Fort Worth. Scared to death. Have sch myself off for 1 week with 1 / 2 days for the next week. How long is everyone else taking off? Have been on liquid diet 5 days and lost 8 lbs.

I'm getting the band on September 22nd - can't wait!

I stay home with my kids full time but my hubby is taking off about 5 days to help out.

Hi! Just had my surgery on Thursday, 9/16...3 days out! Excited but still hurting! Want to exercise, but not sure if it's too soon and already tired of Protein Shakes. Hey, how do we insert our diet tickers?

Hello! I'm sooooo excited! My surgery is scheduled for September 2 in Texas. Any other September bandsters out there??

My surgery was September 7, 2011!

my surgery was 9/14. i'm feeling much better, the first 48 hours were horrible. I'm going back to work tomorrow, hoping that goes ok. I have lost 6 lbs since the surgery. Not very hungry, but tired of broth for sure. Seems like I can't tolerate sf popcicles or jello...seems too sweet! Tomorrow I can go to full liquid, so I am looking forward to some good Soups in my near future.

I just got my date! Sept 19

Happy Banding Day! I pray all goes well for you.

Hi! Just had my surgery on Thursday, 9/16...3 days out! Excited but still hurting! Want to exercise, but not sure if it's too soon and already tired of Protein shakes. Hey, how do we insert our diet tickers?

If you put your mouse on someones ticker it will lead you to an outside link. I got mine from Myfittness.com and it allowed me to make it from a picture.

I just got my insurance approval so my 9/28 date is set! I only have two days of a clear liquid diet since my doc's office requires patients to lose weight before surgery. I'm so ready!

My date just got changed to the 27th! That works too.

Congrats, everyone! I just got banded today! Feeling very accomplished! Thank GOD!!! I'll be 21 next month, best birthday gift I couldve given myself! I still have many many questions! I'm also scared of excess skin...But the dr said that Im still young, so it shouldnt be a problem, as long as I exercise and follow the diet... Well, GOOD LUCK to all of us!

11356442.png

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I had my surgery, lap band with plication on Sept 14. 8 pounds down in two weeks. People are starting to notice and it feels great!!

Yea!! Glad your doing good. I'm still strugging to take in liquids that I'm suppost to. Feel much better tonight. I'm down 19 lbs but figure to gain some back when I start taking in the fluids I should. Not hungry, don't know if surgeon did a little fill or if its from swelling from the surgery.

I had my surgery, lap band with plication on Sept 14. 8 pounds down in two weeks. People are starting to notice and it feels great!!

I'm home from the hospital after spending one night. I feel good in general. Have some shoulder pain from the air being trapped there but the meds are pretty good. Thinking about taking the advice of others that have gone through this and taking milk of magmisia or something foe the gas.

Good by to Lane Bryant. I went shopping today and am cutting up my card. Cant shop there anymore. Yea!

Helloooo....? Sept banders?

Just wondered how everyone is doing. I just had my 3rd fill 5 days ago. Dr was very encouraging and met the new diatician for the office I go to. I won't hold it against her that she probabley only weights 100 lbs. She was very sweet and had some good advice.

So glad I had the band.