Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

10 lbs in 3 days! Whoop whoop!

Hey guys!

My surgery was 7/13/11 and I have been in AGONY ever since! Today was the first day the gas pains didn't kick my ass! Lol. I'll tell my surgery story in the post op section, but the good thing is that I'm down 10 lbs since Wednesday. I started at 248, now I'm 238.4 lbs.

Just a forewarning, you really don't understand how much you CANT drink after surgery. I've had this one Water bottle I've sipped on for three days, and this 1cup of Jello, but I'm not even hungry!

I dreamed about a bag of cheetos last night, lol! Good luck to u all!

Hey guys!

My surgery was 7/13/11 and I have been in AGONY ever since! Today was the first day the gas pains didn't kick my ass! Lol. I'll tell my surgery story in the post op section, but the good thing is that I'm down 10 lbs since Wednesday. I started at 248, now I'm 238.4 lbs.

Just a forewarning, you really don't understand how much you CANT drink after surgery. I've had this one Water bottle I've sipped on for three days, and this 1cup of Jello, but I'm not even hungry!

I had my surgery on the 13th too.....

I haven't weighed myself cos i am in a lot of pain and i havent really done much to lose anything...but thats awesome how much is your goal to lose?

Hey Diva!

We DID iT!! Yay for US!! I'm down ten pounds with you - woot woot!!!

Gas isn't too bad, I've been walking and sipping, walking and sipping, walking and sipping - it's working!

@Activity I want to get to a size 10, or 160lbs, whichever comes first!

@Lisa yayy!! I'm so proud of us! This gas pain has been intense! Also my back hurts soooo bad! Hopefully everything will be ok in a few weeks

Congrats!!! The walk sip is the way to go. GAS X helped me, but gas would wake me at night. I would be up walkig the house like I was haunting it. :blink:

Hey guys!

ROTFLOL @ Cheetos dream!!! LoL!! Congratulations on making the big step and crossing over from ready to rolling! I can't wait to be there and started on my way to my goal! 10lbs in 3 days ..that's amazing! From what I'm reading and hearing of many others' stories, get ready for more of that! Keep up the momentum! I look forward to celebrating in your success w/you!

All the best on your journey! :rolleyes:

So happy to hear about your weight loss! Great Job! My surgery is on monday...making my supply list today and Gas X will be the first thing on the list!

Ooooo and a HEATING PAD and small pillow was my saving grace!!! Also, while your on pain mess and filling all good, try bringing your knees up to your stomach or rolling in a ball, or jiggling your stomach just to get the gas moving. IT HELPS!

So far, sown 13 lbs! I'm loving it...but this week has been HARD!

Dreaming of cheetos, LOL. I dreamed about food too...just can't remember what.

Oh so not looking towards the gas pains! I had them SO bad when I was pregnant. I tried EVERYthing. Hopefully I don't get them that bad!

is it weird for me? I have no issue AT ALL getting any liquids down....

Hey guys!

I really don't want to burst any bubbles, but if you have been sipping on the same bottle of Water for 3 days, part of that 10 pound weight loss is probably due to dehydration. You really need to make yourself drink more.