Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Do You Do to Feel Sexy????

In the spirit of Valentine's Day, when everything is dripping red and pink, and undoubtedly embellished in some type of frou frou lace, what do you do to feel sexy all the through the year?

This is such an exciting time for many on this board as we reinvent our outward appearance and increasingly feel better physically, all this in and of its self makes us feel better, more confident, and sexier:kiss2: ,but what are the rituals we all do in addition to that? A certain perfume, piece of clothing, a drink (ha,ha:p), exercise, a certain song???

I know I myself have a 2-3 hour ritual which includes the whole nine yards of getting ready.:faint: I also know sometimes I feel absolutely flat and do not want to fuss with the whole mess, and sometimes I just feel downright yucky about myself.

So I thought it would be fun to share some 'tricks' with one another. So come on Girls......Guys please chime in too!!!!! Where's DeLarla?????:clap2:

-Debra

I put on sexy undies, dress up, do my hair and makeup, nails, then spritz on sexy perfume, go out someplace with a lot of men. I like to go dancing at a night club.

I asked my husband for the Carmen Electra Aerobic Striptease DVDs for Christmas. They are fun, but I think I would die of so much blood rushing to my head:o if he ever saw me down them.

I like to wear heels when I go out, but I am atleast 6'3" with them (6' standing barefoot) and I feel funny looking eye to eye or down on hubby who stands 6'3".

A pedicure or massage is a great pampering way to talk myself into feeling a little sexy.

Taking a nice hot bath usually works for me. Just scrubbing the ol' bod and after putting lotion on every inch. It gets me worked up every time!!

I put on sexy bra and panties and I now wear high heals which are both things I never did pre band..I have a bra and panty fettish now that I have lost over 100 lbs.

Vinesqueen,

Great response, I wish I was that confident that it was that simple for me too.

BTW- I love your new (well, newest avatar), you look great!

-Debra

Everyone has rituals for this. Mine is basically dressing from the inside out. A pretty bra that would kill me to wear for a whole day, matching panties, maybe hose. A low cut sweater, or a shirt open to let the clevage peek out, good fitting jeans and boots. hair down (something I rarely do now since it hit my lower back), bright red lipstick.

My husband loves this look. But I don't do it for him. I do it for me. Which is where your sexiness needs to come from, for it to shine outward.

It really does start in the brain. Right before the sexy undies :thankyou:

I play teasing fun games with hubby. I let him catch me changing in the hall. I give him short little glimpses. I catch him off gaurd with crazy little things that I say in the middle of other normal conversations. I am constantly showing him love, playing with him, building up his self confidence....letting him think he is conquering the mountain all the while.

It has worked now for 22 years...I think we have a great time being in love.