Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let's keep track! How much did YOU lose in APRIL?

I thought it might be fun for us to keep a running total of how much we (April 2011 peeps) have lost each month. Post your loss this month below and I'll edit this post to keep a combined total. I think it'd be cool for us to see, month to month, how we're doing as a group.

I'll start- I lost 17 pounds in April.

well THAT went over like a lead balloon laugh.gif

I thought it might be fun for us to keep a running total of how much we (April 2011 peeps) have lost each month. Post your loss this month below and I'll edit this post to keep a combined total. I think it'd be cool for us to see, month to month, how we're doing as a group.

I'll start- I lost 17 pounds in April.

as of today I have lost 45 yeah me! I weigh in on mondays at curves and was in shock today because I dropped more and have cut back on my walking. (knee problem) I am still working out 6 days a week at curves.

Great job Brenda!!

20 for me.

Hi April bandsters! I was banded on April 22nd and have lost 16lbs but am disliking bandster hell because my weight fluctuates up and down 5lbs. First fill not until May 23rd. :-( hoping I get some kind of restriction.

I actually gained 4 lbs in April. I really started losing after my first fill on May 5th :)

I am not doing too well, I gained 3 pounds in April. I am looking fwd to a better report for May.

Honestly though, for those of you who gained... eating normally I'd probably gain a lot more than 5 pounds in a month, so even if you gained 5, that's still a success!!

Since I was only banded on 4/26/11 I didn't really lose anything in April other than the 4 lbs. I lost prior to my surgery.

But since then, I've lost 13 lbs. so I'm 17 lbs. down since my surgery! And I haven't even started to exercise yet because I JUST started feeling good this week. Going to join Planet Fitness this week!

YAY APRIL BANDSTERS!!!

I have lost 16 total since surgery. I went in for my first fill and they said it was too early for me to have a fill because i wasn't eating all solids yet and i did have a little restriction.. Since that appointment 2 weeks ago, I have lost 2 pounds. Then I gained 2 pounds back, after eating 4 slices of pizza over the weekend and then I lost the 2 pounds this week. I am a little irritated because My Protein is high, my calories rarely go above 1200, I work out, and I am drinking Water. My next fill date isn't until june 16th. I can't seem to get past 212.5. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!:angry: Frustrated.

Hey guys, glad everyone is doing so well. I am down 21 total. I lost my stats that were on my phone, so I dont know how much was in April. I know that a bulk of that was done in the 1st two weeks after surgery. I have lost 7 pounds in the last two weeks or so. :lol:

Note: I found stats on my ticker. I lost 6 pounds before surgery, then gained that back after surgery then lost 16 total for april, so i have lost 5 pounds in May. I would love to be at 200 by July 4th, but my initial goal is 10 lbs for the month of June :P

My May total is 18.5 pounds. I have lost a total of 52.5. This week I lost the least amout, which was 2.5 pounds, but I know that is around what I should be losing per week. I have tried eating new things and expanding my food choices. My goal for June is 10 pounds, yes I would like to drop more than that, but I want my goal to be something I know I can do so June here I come!