Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The one piece of clothing every plus size girl needs?

I don't have "one" thing. I have two. I love my jeans so much that I brought 2 exact pair! With flats, Converse, cha-cha heels, cowboy boots. Wearin' a pair now! By the way, it's a huge NSV cause before losing weight I'd have said "black stretch pants."

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

I have to say a great bra for the twins. Got to keep those babies lifted up where they belong...LOL

I THINK ITS THE RIGHT PAIR OF SHOES! I love shoes SOOOOOO much and if I wear the right ones Im CUTE and COMFY! IF I chose the wrong ones IM CUTE and MISERABLE LOL!

Here Here to a good fitting bra (with padded shoulder straps)

Also--I seem to have become a jean addict. I went to Old Navy--Like Lisa--bought two pair of the same size (16Long) and Style.

Also--I seem to have a huge number of black V-Neck T-shirts.

I would deffinatly say the right bra!! I can't stand to have bras that the elastic has left you hanging... my boobs sag enough and that makes it an absolute neccesity to have a good bras!!!

I'm just now getting to where I will even wear jeans again. I always hide in black pants until I've lost weight and now I have been buying jeans galore... LOVE THEM!!! Flair leg ones with sexy boots!!! Yippi!!

You guys are so right...the winners..jeans and bras!!! I agree with both...I can't seem to find the right bra though....Hmmmmm

A good bra defiently. It's the one thing I don't buy cheap anymore. I used to really like layne Bryants...and still do they last a long time. But my new favorite.....Fredricks of Hollywood's Water bra...they make them up to a D cup...can you believe it. It does better perking those babies up than any other bra I've tried. And though I've lost volume, when I roll them up they are still about the same size. :faint:I used to buy underwear, bras and panties once or twice a year when layne bryant had thier big bra and pantie sale. And I did just spend 60 bucks on panties from the last one.

Yep the Water bras will have to do me till I can get these babies fixed later I guess. Gotta get the tummy happening first though.

Melissa

I'd have to agree with jeans. As to bra's well yes, not that I actually own any decent ones, I'm still wearing ratty nursing bras from when I was pregnant with Eliza - they're 4 years old and I wore them right through pregnancy, through two years of breastfeeding and ever since. I am not buying new ones till I've gone down a size.

Jeans and any sort of glam shoe make me feel a million bucks. Gotta be the right jeans, lowish rise, nice bootleg flare, they suit my proportions perfectly.

And I love earrings, beady earrings. They always make me feel pretty.

Good fitting underwear has my vote. If my underwear are too tight or the elastic at the waist is worn out and they're falling down - it's so annoying.Some day I hope to put on a different brand of underwear (I've worn the same brand for years - plain, white, nylon, hi-cut thigh) and not have to pre-stretch them before I put them on - so that they are actually comfortable and NOT annoying.Patti

I'm with the jeans and good bra. The only thing I'll wear these days with an elastic waist is my workout pants or skirts. Otherwise it's jeans jeans jeans. A good bra makes me look better. If the girls are up high, that middle belly roll doesn't look quite so offensive, lol

I have to have my bra and a great pair of jeans. That's all I really need. I go grocery shopping that way.:eek:

For me - slimmers. Whenever I have to be in a suit & up in front of the masses, I'm so happy I have them. Then they come off ASAP. :)