Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

BANDED in a few HOURS!

Okay so im still up! Trying to keep my mind of surgery is not working. I have to go in at 8am and my surgery is at 10. Im not sure why but im scared to death now that i only have a few hours. I wasnt scared all day in fact i felt really good, till now! I have a 3 1/2 month old son and im scared i wont make it out!! Starting to second guess whether or not to cancel! :( UGH!!!! dont know what to do!! I hope i feel a little better in the morning..

Today is my surgery day also.I went to bed around 3am.Getting up now to get ready.I have to be at hospital at 6:30.I am focusing on the healthier life I will have as my focal point.

By this time already your probably waking up in recovery. Well mine is tomorrow and now I feel the nerves you have. Please post how ur progress and surgery went. I wish you the best of luck

Good luck to both of you! You're probably both recovering by now. Best of luck.

GOOD LUCK........here is to a new you..............:D

Good luck to you.

Thank you everyone! My surgery went very well! I was treated as an outpaient so i got home last night. Sorry i was exhausted and wasnt able to get on last night to update yall. Im not in any pain. I just have that gas bubble to work on buts really not that bad. Im sore but able to get up and move around. A litttle twist to my surgery was i had a HERNIA that she removed before she even started the procedure! I didnt even know i had one but i went in for the price of two lol and come out with lap band and a hernia!!! hahahahaha.. Aways everything went really smooth.. Good luck to all of you! and I hope for those that had lapband this week went well also!! :) thank you for all yalls support!!

Your going to do great! Best wishes and speedy recovery. I am in the process of being a bander myself. Best of luck to you. Look forward to your post later. Looks like a skinny summer coming soon!!!!

Your going to do great! Best wishes and speedy recovery. I am in the process of being a bander myself. Best of luck to you. Look forward to your post later. Looks like a skinny summer coming soon!!!!

AMEN girl!!! SKINNY SUMMER HERE WE COME!!!!! Good luck to you too sweetheart! And Thank you!

Congrats and good luck!