Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was getting dressed this morning and for once...

AWESOME!! Keep on enjoying the new wardrobes!

Congrats! I started out in a tight 24...I have a job interview Wednesday for a legal dept position so I need a suit. Didn't have one in that size, so off to LB I went. I tried on some 22's but they were a tad too big. I thought...."Do I dare????" I tried on a pair of size 20 pants and they fit perfectly! So...I have a couple suits in size 20 from my last (failed) diet attempt before surgery and went home & tried them on. They are different styles & fit different but the point is, one fit really well, and the other pair I could at least get on...still need to lose a little more before I'd be comfortable wearing them again. So, no money spent, have a suit that fits, and 2 sizes smaller than I started...AWESOME!!

Sorry to ramble on in your post...just had to share too :D

Congrats on the wonderful success, I was banded Dec. 14,2010 and have lost 35.9 pounds so far.... But I still am hesitant to go buy clothes, as I still see myself as the size I was not the size I am. My husband told me yesterday that I look like I'm drowning in my old clothes...which felt very good to hear, so I guess I'll try to go buy a few things. How fast did y'all lose that much weight? I'm wondering if this will slow down cause I don't want to waste money on too many new outfits. Thanks for any info y'all can give me

I started buying just one thing at a time - for me it was jeans - cheap ones, bought them at Kohls for $19.99. When I reach goal I plan on buying some cute, expensive, name brand jeans. It keeps me motivated knowing I am shrinking :)

Congratulations! I went to my sisters this weekend and planned to stay over night. I needed to do laundry and could'nt find any pants to pack. While I had lost 80 pounds presurgery I had been 1) unemployeed for 9 months and then 2) working from home so had'nt bought any clothes. So the sizes I have are mostly 30-32 some 26-28 with the 22-24 (which are starting to be too big) in the laundry. I found two outfits that were Christmas presents which had'nt fit so got forgotten. SO EXCITED. Since surgery I've lost 31 pounds and I think it's just time now to do some shopping. Since so many of my clothes are SO BIG it's hard to tell really that I've lost weight.

congratulations!!! i still can't believe how much my body has changed. i've gone from a size 18 jeans to just recently a size 6 jeans! i've become addicted to shopping instead of food lol

the other morning it was coooollldd here so i was going to wear a pair of dress pants instead of a skirt. i tried on 3 pair of pants and they were all too big... and they looked bad. not something i could get away with wearing for a day. i've gone thru so many sizes of clothes these past 3 years that Good Will is probably stocked up because of me lol

my mom and i went shopping the other day and i picked out this bright printed shirt and my mom commented on my new "taste in fashion". i told her when i was big, i wanted to stay neutral... in the background. now i want to stand out!

I changed clothes 5 times before I decided on what to wear and it wasn't because everything was too small, too tight and made me look fat it was because everything I put on fit really good and looked AWESOME!

I just couldn't decide what to wear:) So now I sit here in my size 12 jeans, yes 12 and I'm feeling so happy:) I started this process in a size 20 and I'm now a 12. I feel so great! Now that I'm finally in control of my weight I feel like I'm totally in control of my life now.

Just had to share with you guys cause I knew you would understand it:)

Congratulations. I haven't been banded yet, but I'm lerking on the "post" area to see what to expect and this has given me hope. I'm currently between a 20 and 22....and sometimes even a 24 depending on what it is. A size 12 is my goal. I don't have a goal weight but I'm shooting for a goal size. I just don't want to have to shop in the chubby chic section anymore and I want to be able to wear something besides horrible flower shirts and fish shirts...why do they make fat lady clothes so ugly? Anyhow, I'm sending you a sincere congratulations and thank you for sharing because I'm starting to get scared after reading posts from people just a few days post-op.

Love this! Congrats. I now own 5 pairs of jeans in different styles instead of 2 exactly the same b/c it is all I could find......Keep it up.

OMG....this is totally me! I can't wait to be able to buy more than one style of jeans because they are the only "stretchy" ones that fit! This post has really lifted my spirits