Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Liquid Vitamin Suggestions

Does anyone have any suggestions for liquid vitamins. I took the advice of some people and purchased Bariatric Advantage Vitaband Multivitamins and calcium citrate Vitamins, all chewables. Well.. I strongly dislike them. I hate the way they taste when I begin to chew them Then, to top it off, I have to take 3 of the Calcium vitamins a day... YUCK!!! Please help me with any suggestions for liquid vitamins as I think those will be more tolerable. Thanks!!!

Does anyone have any suggestions for liquid Vitamins. I took the advice of some people and purchased Bariatric Advantage Vitaband multivitamins and calcium citrate Vitamins, all chewables. Well.. I strongly dislike them. I hate the way they taste when I begin to chew them Then, to top it off, I have to take 3 of the Calcium vitamins a day... YUCK!!! Please help me with any suggestions for liquid vitamins as I think those will be more tolerable. Thanks!!!

i bought a liquid Vitamin at the Vitamin shop_ not any better... Currently I am doing kids chewable vitamins.. my doc said it was fine... then in a few months I will switch to Centrum chewables.. try that?

i take Flinstones (2) a day... then viactive Calcium (its like eating a peice of choc or carmel (which ever one you buy)) CVS and walgreens have their brand that is usually buy 1 get one free.

">I love Calcium Vitamins cant wait to chew carmel yes

Does anyone have any suggestions for liquid vitamins. I took the advice of some people and purchased Bariatric Advantage Vitaband multivitamins and calcium citrate vitamins, all chewables. Well.. I strongly dislike them. I hate the way they taste when I begin to chew them Then, to top it off, I have to take 3 of the calcium vitamins a day... YUCK!!! Please help me with any suggestions for liquid vitamins as I think those will be more tolerable. Thanks!!!

I got liquid Vitamins and liquid Calcium at Walgreens. I put the Vitamins in my Protein shake and that seems to work ok.

Does anyone have any suggestions for liquid vitamins. I took the advice of some people and purchased Bariatric Advantage Vitaband multivitamins and calcium citrate vitamins, all chewables. Well.. I strongly dislike them. I hate the way they taste when I begin to chew them Then, to top it off, I have to take 3 of the calcium vitamins a day... YUCK!!! Please help me with any suggestions for liquid vitamins as I think those will be more tolerable. Thanks!!!

I take the kroger childrens gummy vitamins from kroger. They taste like sour patch kids. I have tried the Calcet creamy lemon bites and they werent bad just a little gritty. I would like to try the cherry wafers from GNC but i wish they had a different flavor.

They are gross but I just do it, it's not that unbearable haha. Might look for another option when I finish the bottles. I got a sample of Bariatric Advantage.. I think they were like soft chews, those tasted good.

You can also look for sublingual Vitamins or chewable. I use One A Day sours plus others for B12 supplementation, etc.

i bought a liquid Vitamin at the Vitamin shop_ not any better... Currently I am doing kids chewable Vitamins.. my doc said it was fine... then in a few months I will switch to Centrum chewables.. try that?

I have a friend who had by-pass surgery 8 years ago and she told me she takes ReVita. You can get it at Sam's Club. They are about $12.00 for a months supply. Kind of a tropical taste. I take 2 oz. every morning. I am on my second bottle. You keep them in the refrigerator. Not bad tasting. I bought all the vitimins my Dr. recommended and I just couldn't take them. They made me gag and I don't like that feeling. My last blood tests were great.

I am currently taking Flintstones chewable and absolutely HATE them . I much rather eat my kids Flintstones Gummy Sours, but my doc says NO gummies. Claims they will get stuck in the band. :(

I've tried Ecodrink. They are packets you mix in Water. They don't upset my stomach like the chewable but it still has that Vitamin taste.

I second the vote for EcoDrink. The chewable Vitamins make me gag but this drink works well for me (and I don't mind the taste)

I am currently taking Flintstones chewable and absolutely HATE them . I much rather eat my kids Flintstones Gummy Sours, but my doc says NO gummies. Claims they will get stuck in the band. :(

If you chew them really really well then they're fine. The stoma (hole from pouch to stomach) is about the size of a dime.

If you chew them really really well then they're fine. The stoma (hole from pouch to stomach) is about the size of a dime.

WOW, the size of a dime ??? I didn't even realize that it was that tiny. I really would much rather take my kids Gummy vits instead of my nasty chewables. Most fo the time I don't really chew them all the way....end up swallowing them early. YUCK