Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So today one of my best cousins called me to see how I was feeling. During our conversation she begin to question me about what I can & cannot eat. She also took the time to remind me about our numerous trips to Red Lobster. I explained to her that I now have to be very careful about what I put into my pouch (fear of getting stuck). Which brings me to my question....don't laugh :P

How many of you still eat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits ? I think I will be too afraid to ever eat those things again. I've heard about the pain associated with getting "stuck." I'm just curious who has eaten since getting banded. I know it's a sappy question, but just humor me :)

Ahhh Red Lobster Biscuits. We no longer have Red LObster near me but those bicuits are good! I am nearing restriction and can eat bread. I occationally go to KFC and have grilled chicken (no skin) and veggies. For "dessert" I eat the crispy outer shell and throw away the soft middle. Not because I can't eat it but because of the calories.

For me the issue really would be deciding if they were "worth it" calorie wise. Per http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/nutrition-calories/food/red-lobster/cheddar-bay-biscuit/ they have 150 cal and 8 g fat.

So today one of my best cousins called me to see how I was feeling. During our conversation she begin to question me about what I can & cannot eat. She also took the time to remind me about our numerous trips to Red Lobster. I explained to her that I now have to be very careful about what I put into my pouch (fear of getting stuck). Which brings me to my question....don't laugh :P

How many of you still eat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits ? I think I will be too afraid to ever eat those things again. I've heard about the pain associated with getting "stuck." I'm just curious who has eaten since getting banded. I know it's a sappy question, but just humor me :)

Well I wouldn't eat them for fear of getting stuck - I wouldn't eat them cuz they would fill me up and would be a waste of my calories - I would rather have a piece of fish and some veggies - I may eat 1/4 of one - but really to day - I don't eat a lot of bread/starches or high fat food - cuz those are the tings that got me fat in the 1st place

I can eat just about any type of food - as long as I take tiny bites eat slowly and chew very well - Your band will tell you when you haven't followed the rules..

But the answer to your question - I bet you will be able to eat them again - but are you really going to want to - cuz you know what I use to eat the bread basket - my salad & meal - Now adays a bite or 2 of salad - then 1/4 to 1/2 of my meal - no room for the bread ;0)

I just had some last week as a matter a fact...they were delish but couldn't eat all of it. It filled me up quick and soooo worth it.

There are no Red Lobsters in Maine so I wouldn't know the Cheddar Biscuits. Which sounds like a good thing!

I know that I have made the decision not to eat bread products. I prefer to eat my Proteins now. I have detoxed from most carbs--havent had rice or bread or pasta---and no longer have any interest in them.

I do miss eating french toast though :-)

Banded 12/15 and went there last week for the bf birthday...shared the 2 for 30 meal, had 1 CBB with my salad (ate half of it) and 3 grilled shrimp and 1 bite of the dessert and that was enough! But I just picked at the CBB and spread out eating it over salad and meal, not all at once...but how amazing having red lobster leftovers for 2 other meals, before there would be none! Enjoy :)

The first time I got stuck was a on RL cheddar biscuit, and I thought I was dying. So I didn't try again for a long time. But after about 7 or 8 months, I tried one again, and it went down fine. Definitely filled me up though, but was worth it. Took most of my meal home and ate leftovers the next day.

I too dont want to fill up on bread anything. One day I got a plain cheeseburger for lunch....I took half of bun off. Then I ate some but mostely ate "off of" the other half. So I had beef and cheese. A friend of mine knows a couple of people with the band and said having a small bite of bread can help if you feel stuck. I had to try that later and it did work! I won't look to eat bread regularly but will once in a while.

LOL now I want one! Maybe take one bite? Sometime i'll do that if i'm out, i'll just take a nibble. Those aren't real doughy...

My mom called the other day and told me she went there for lunch and almost everything is pretty low cal!

http://www.redlobster.com/menus/lighthouse/Default.asp?

gonna have to go sometime :)

AHHH...Cheddar Bay Bisquits! I haven't had any in 3 years, or Krispy Kreme donuts either. I would probably give my left arm (or at least a toe or two) to be able to enjoy either of those sinfully tasty treats. I have had 3-4 stuck episodes in the past 3 years and 1 of them was a bisquit and 2 of them where one stinking half-bite size of a donut. I learned my lesson...I'll just watch my daughter eat them and ask her how they tasted! lol...

It's funny of some of yall have eaten them and had no problems, while other have experienced getting "stuck." This band is strange how it works so differently for everyone.

Oh well, I can dream about the biscuits for now. ;)

Yummy!!!!!!!!!!! The last time I went I got the talapia dinner and bacon potato Soup. I ate all the soup and took most of my fish home but I nibbled at the top of that biscuit! It was so good! I didn't have any problems eating the top of it!