Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New Year, New You Challenge 2011

I deleted all the entries who haven't been back since entering so it is easier for us to read. I also deleted the current weight section because our current weight is from the first week/ entry you have. I hope this is easier for everyone to read!

Weight-loss Challenge Update III

I met my goal!!! I lost 1.5 pounds this week so I'm down to 237.5. Let's keep this up for next month, I really like the support! GREAT job everyone!!!

Jenn

Hello, late checking in but a good week. Down to 196 this week. 2 lbs loss, I am glad three more to go for end of week goal. I also had a fill yesterday.

Happy Wednesday!

I am checking in really late. 2 pounds down at 257lb.

Great job!

I deleted all the entries who haven't been back since entering so it is easier for us to read. I also deleted the current weight section because our current weight is from the first week/ entry you have. I hope this is easier for everyone to read!

Weight-loss Challenge Update III

Thanks Lindsey! Are you up for doing this in February? I hope so! I'll post a new challenge to start on February 1st.

I met my goal!!! I lost 1.5 pounds this week so I'm down to 237.5. Let's keep this up for next month, I really like the support! GREAT job everyone!!!

Jenn

Good for you! We'll do this again for February, starting on the first. : )

Hello, late checking in but a good week. Down to 196 this week. 2 lbs loss, I am glad three more to go for end of week goal. I also had a fill yesterday.

Happy Wednesday!

Yeah!

Glad to see so many people had a great week! Let's keep it up for our last week!

Joan

Thanks Lindsey! Are you up for doing this in February? I hope so! I'll post a new challenge to start on February 1st.

Sure! I love this! It has kept me consistent with my weekly weigh in. I would ALWAYS forget lol and just weigh whenever.

Sure! I love this! It has kept me consistent with my weekly weigh in. I would ALWAYS forget lol and just weigh whenever.

Thanks!!!!!!

Joan

Everyones doing good. I am down 1 pound this week 227. You don't have to update it since I am late but just wanted to share this not so big loss. lol. its really only 1 pound in 2 weeks. I don't feel like am doing anything wrong but I losing so slow. Kinda disappointing but Im happier then it going up! lol

Keep up the good work everyone!

I'm only 2lbs away from my goal :D and I am working on exercising more but I still hate it haha.

Hi everyone! Sorry i didn't get to check in on Monday...busy weekend. My co-worker broke her leg so it's double duty for a while too. Anyway, i weighed in at 218.1 on Monday - don't worry about updating it right now. I'll re-post it with next Mondays. No loss, but no gain! I haven't been able to get exercise in so that's definitely on my list of "must dos" the rest of this week. I also seem to go a week or so without losing anything & then bam, quite a few pounds down. ALSO had to reschedule my doc appt due to being unable to get out of the office. Not sure i want a fill. I've been losing to this point, i'm not hungry and i can eat a right size meal & notice when i have too much by a very sick to my stomach feeling. Is it my sweet spot?? I don't know but i do want to talk to the doc, unfortunately they couldn't get me in for almost 3 weeks with my new schedule. I don't see me reaching my 214 by Monday, but i'm ok with that because with all your support & motivation i'm down 6 lbs more than i was before...WHOOHOOO!

Ok, i'm done rambling. Have a good night everyone.

Hello,

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I've been doing well with exercise and hope for at least a little loss on Monday. :unsure:

I am posting the February challenge today. Let's use our Monday, January 31st weigh in as our start weight for February and weigh in each Monday through the 28th. The page will be called, "The Sweetheart's Challenge", cute, huh, LOL Thanks to Lindsey for keeping our stats!!

I hope to see you all join us in February and good luck on Monday's weigh in!!

Joan

Hope it is ok to join in late!

Age~ 52

Weight on January 3rd~250

Goal Weight for January 31st~240

Exercise Goal for January~walk 5 flights of stairs twice a week

Dietary Goal for January~water, Water

Personal Goal for January~to start listing my NSVs as they happen

Date Banded~08/23/2010

Total Weight Loss Since Banding~83

Good morning, this is Michelle. Im down .5 lbs today. which leaves me at 198. I didnt make my goal but i'm very excited about my loss! Good luck to everyone. Im ready for the next challenge :)

Final weigh in for Vicky - 287.4 - I am down 2 lbs from last week and down 10.6 from the start of the challenge. I didn't meet my goal (which was a bit aggressive) and had a couple of stalls along the way but overall I am happy with it. :D

Viv checking in for the last week of January. I am a bit disappointed to say that I only lost .8 lbs. I'm at 215. I missed my goal by 5 lbs. Darn it! But we'll do better next time. :)

I'm hoping to reach onederland by the end of February. Cross your fingers for me. :)

Have a great week, let February be better.

Hi

I didn't lose this week.....hope to hit Onederland by end of February

Kathy