Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boot Camp Lbt Style

Signed!!

Just signed up for a gym, so today will be my 2nd visit!!

good luck all!

Welcome aboard the Bootcamp express! Take a look at the past posts- hopefully they'll but you in a great state of mind for this second 1/2 of LBT Bootcamp.

Teresa- Hey Girlie 1 pound is ONE Pound.That is good news!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: So I was wondering... what is it that you think you need to do differently or what is it that you think you may need help with? Let me know & we can work together.

STRESS- The #1 killer of any good laid out plan.

Only one cure for Stress- no Stress- lol lol lol

easier said than done for sure

possible solution: Take 10 min- (don't say you don't have 10 mins) Make it YOUR PRIORITY to have at least 10 mins to yourself in a locked room w/no disruptions- no people- no kids- no phones -no nothing. Do some gentle yoga stretches, close your eyes & clear your mind. FOcus on you weight goal & see the final results appear to you. This may not help the first few days but I promise after 5 days your vision will be more clear & your stress a bit less.

After 5 days you will have more control over your emotions & therefore over your actions.

You can do this Teresa. You will be able to get through this stress.

Just take it 10 mins at a time & really & truely do this relaxation starting today.

Just do it- even if its during the morning or the night before bed. Set a timer & do it! I promise next week you'll be a little less stressed & a whole lot more at peace.

Try it - you'll like it! Good luck Girlie

please let me know how you are. Lets say check in on Monday for sure. That gives you 3 days to try this & hopefully something will fall into place. Good Luck! I know you'll do GREAT!!!!:clap2:

anyone in the dallas area? need so much support, banded only 3 weeks ago, your friend senorita!

I don't know if anyone In BOOTCAMP is Senorita. But it would be great to have you join up with us during our next 5 weeks. Just read through from the begining of this thread & hopefully we all can lose weight & be healthier together.

Let me know that your accepting the commitment on the first page by signing your name on a post below & you'll be in our little army fighting this war against FAT.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Can we say spent too much money on the shiny beads. LOL!!!!!

I managed to only gain 2 lbs while gone for 8 days. I was off Nutrisystem and Sonic and Bad food choices helped me gain the weight. Sucks to not be banded.

Since I got home I have gone walking with John (WHOO HOO!!), back on Nutrisystem, and have managed to lose those 2 lbs. I am now at 244 as of this morning.

The sad thing is I leave again this Sunday for Nashville to visit new grandbaby and check on Mom after her surgery. I am planning on taking my supper Nutrisystem meals as that is the hardest time to eat right for me. So hopefully this trip won't be so bad. The hotel has a gym complete with treadmill, weights and an indoor pool. So no reason I can't exercise. I might just get some exercise just walking (er, slipping and sliding that is) to and from the car. LOLOL!!! I don't like cold weather. I hate it. My bones can't stand it. BRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Anyway, I am maintaining after being disbanded. LOL!! This is a good thing.

Can we say spent too much money on the shiny beads. LOL!!!!!

I managed to only gain 2 lbs while gone for 8 days. I was off Nutrisystem and Sonic and Bad food choices helped me gain the weight. Sucks to not be banded.

Since I got home I have gone walking with John (WHOO HOO!!), back on Nutrisystem, and have managed to lose those 2 lbs. I am now at 244 as of this morning.

The sad thing is I leave again this Sunday for Nashville to visit new grandbaby and check on Mom after her surgery. I am planning on taking my supper Nutrisystem meals as that is the hardest time to eat right for me. So hopefully this trip won't be so bad. The hotel has a gym complete with treadmill, weights and an indoor pool. So no reason I can't exercise. I might just get some exercise just walking (er, slipping and sliding that is) to and from the car. LOLOL!!! I don't like cold weather. I hate it. My bones can't stand it. BRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Anyway, I am maintaining after being disbanded. LOL!! This is a good thing.

Maintaining after being disbanded & this is a good thing?? I think not!!

This is an ABSOLUTE SUPER DUEWBER HIGH FIVE SLAMMIN DING DONG FABTACULAR STEWPENDIS J>O>B!!!!!!

CAN I GET A WHOOOAHHH FOR PENNI!!!!

WHOOOOAHHHHHHHhooooteeetoootie!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Just wanted to say as I read your report my thought process was two words ahead of everything you said & than I would read on & thionk - well she did great W/only 2 pounds & well she can pack her Nutri foods & well there is that gym so there is no excuses & welll.... hey wait a minute - she still has to come & stay w/me cold weather or not!!! LOL LOL Miss you - we'll talk this weekend.

Seriously great job girlie!! P.S> I finally got alittle last Friday- whooohooo.Lost 2 pounds over night;0)

P.S> I finally got alittle last Friday- whooohooo.Lost 2 pounds over night;0)

WITCH!!! I am so jealous!!

Hey, Sarge,

Put me down for 1 1/2 pounds this week. I did not get all my Water in this week and I only did water aerobics twice. I know, I know, now excuses, but I twisted my right knee, could barely walk, came down with sever upper respiratory infection, and had a bitch of a week at school. :cry I promise to do better next time.

Congratulations to everyone that is trying this week. Some weeks we loose and some weeks become survival weeks. Whatever your week was, congratulations on whatever you accomplished.

Mary

HOLY F*R*I*T*O*S Y'all

I can't believe it but my scale said 216.5 this morning & even once said 216!! I am staying with the 216.5 though, just so I don't get down next week! I am so happy to finally have a week of more than 2 pound or just one. WHOOOHOOO>

Ok So ask me how it happened---go ahead ask me again...I got a man! - yep I sure did!!! He is just 32!! HOLY COW!! I call him my "young Boy Toy" I know its not that young but I wanted to date someone in their 40's like 43- 44. Whoohooo I had so much fun this week.

My body didn't know what happened- I hadn't fooled around like that in well- here is the scary part--3 1/2 years. Yep- its actually been over 3 years since I really kissed a guy - longer than one min. & almost 4 years(this June) since I have fooled around. All I can say is 'SEX" really can do wonders for weight loss.

I got 3 good workouts in besides the "young thang"& still need to step up my Water a little more.

Down to a "feeling sexy 216.5" this week & hoping for more next week!! Body Fat is 47%.

Total loss this week= 2 pds. Really 4 if you included the weight gained over the Super bowl.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Sarge I lost another pound ...so you can update my loss as 7 pounds down!!! Thanks. I don't report has often as I should but I love this thread and the suport and boost I need is always here.Keep the thread going!!!

:update:

LBT privates:

brackets = negative

RED=pounds BLUE=inches PINK=BF%

I'll succeed (6.5)(3")(2%) ..................... CatherineD

The Best of ME................. CPCarol

Lsasha (11) ............................. Aimze

Dylansmom...................... Moonietunes

Big Paul........................... Absousa

Duckie .............................Jack

NJchick ............................Maggie63 (4)

Desi80 (3) .............................. Cheri (2)

Victoriana (8) ......................... Tommy O (10) (2)

Justbeingme..................... Jammin & Losin (7)

Wendiss............................ Zoe

Scottygyrl......................... Mermaid

Shanna............................. Weight shaker (2.5)

LaMadam (1) ........................... Bostonfatgirl

Penni60 (5) (6) ............................. Bondgirl

Fee................................... Double Trouble (4)

ShellyJ.............................. Vtobon (2.0)

SuperDaddy....................... Jessiebear (10) (19.75)

"Withtheband".................... It's me-Debbydo

Corinne:preggers: 9 w/baby .............. Marebear (8.5)

Crete................................. Lins12

FireCallie ............................. Rpaniagua77 (6)

FunnyDuddies 5 ...................... BigEthel

Teresa 4 ...............................Newgirl

Txblue Eyedqt .....................Shoresexy

Please let me know if any of the stats are wrong or if anyone is missing. Also I plan on doing updates on every Sunday/Monday from now on b/c that is the official start to every week at BootCamp.

:devious:devious:devious Sarge Here:devious:devious:devious

Wake Up Soliders!!!

What Do You Think This Is Week One??

Hell No Its Its Already Week 7

Thats Right

Week 7

So First Thing Is First

I Want Each & Everyone Of You To Read

The 1st Post On This Thread

" Your Commitment"

Read It Once & Than Read It Out Loud!

Make Sure You Have Done Everything On It & Continue To Improve Apon It

Don't Just Read This & Say "yeah Thats A Good Idea"

Do It:devious

Do It Right Now:devious

Do It For Yourself:devious

Do It For Your Loved Ones

Do It Because You Made A Promise To Yourself

:devious:devious:deviousJust Do It!!!:devious:devious:devious

DO NOT FAIL YOURSELF

YOU WILL BE STRONGER NEXT WEEK IF YOU STAY WITH IT, MAYBE THE scale DOESN'T MOVE, MAYBE IT STAYS THE SAME, MAYBE IT GOES UP. BUT ONE THING IS

100% GUARANTEED- YOU WILL BE STRONGER & YOU WILL HAVE KEPT YOUR COMMITMENT TO YOURSELF FOR ANOTHER WEEK!

WHOOOOOAAAHHHH!!

:devious

Good morning it's Monday again and I am proud to report that I have lost an additional 2.5 lbs which puts me at 260.5 lbs. I guess that 2nd fill is working. Thank you Jesus!