Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello all! My Dr wants me to use a Protein Powder to ensure I'm getting 60-80 grams per day. I'm hoping to mix it into foods I'm already eating, like yogurt or anything else mushy. Is there a flavorless Protein powder out there? I went to GNC and they tried to sell me chocolate, but I'm just so sick of chocolate shakes! Lol! Thanks for your help!

Merry Christmas!

go to bariatriceating.com go under shop Protein powders. there is an unflavored powder that is so great. i mix it with chicken broth and juice. broth mixes out a bit cloudy but no taste. juice is milky but no taste. i would not use anything else. when i was seeing the nutritionist at the hosptial i asked if i could add my protein to my Breakfast broth they were sending me. and it was heaven. give it a try. they also have different flavors as well. Good luck!

I tried the Bariatric Eating one as recommended by people on here, and I totally disagree that it has no taste, I tried mixig it in my crystal light and I wanted to vomit. I, unfortunately have yet to find a Protein powder that is tasteless. So I am not getting my correct amount of Protein which I really don't know what to do. If it makes me want to vomit, I do not know what else to do.

Though to you it may be ok, because it was recommended by a bunch of people

I ditto the recommendation for Bariatric Eating's PURE unflavored Protein. There is a trick to using protein in hot foods--it has to be done in a certain way (basically, heating the protein very slowly), or it denatures, or becomes clumpy.

Thank you all so much! I will check out bariatriceating.com.

Jess, you may want to check out the chocolate flavored Protein shakes. That's what my preop diet was and I just can't bear to drink them anymore, but they aren't horrible. Mine were medifast brand. Good luck!

I am ordering Pure from bariatriceating.com. I was very surprised to see how many products they have and so many other useful tools. Thanks for all the advice!

I am almost to my 1 year anniversary and I still drink Protein Shakes. I try to make them different and fun so I get a good boost of Protein in everyday. I use EAS 100% whey Protein, I have vanilla and chocolate. Sometimes I make a banana, Peanut Butter shake and add milk, ice and either vanilla or chocolate and that is a big protein boost for me because you are getting protein from everything you are putting in. I also buy flavor egg white powder at Whole Foods that has a lot of protein in it and add it to things and that seems to help. You can also add your protein powder to cream of wheat or oatmeal. We have a place in our mall that makes great shakes and you can add protein to them so that is what I do when I am out shopping and need a pick me up.

Hello all! My Dr wants me to use a Protein powder to ensure I'm getting 60-80 grams per day. I'm hoping to mix it into foods I'm already eating, like yogurt or anything else mushy. Is there a flavorless Protein powder out there? I went to GNC and they tried to sell me chocolate, but I'm just so sick of chocolate shakes! Lol! Thanks for your help!

Merry Christmas!

I know how you feel. I ordered strawberry Sorbet and and an unflavored protein powder from unjury.com on Sunday and I got it today. The strawberry Sorbet is good. Mixed it with 8 oz of Water and it taste like fruit punch. A big change from Chocolate... 20 grams of protein.. Enjoy!B)

I also use Unjury. My favorite thing to do is put the chocolate in my morning coffee. I love it!! The only downfall is that you have to wait until the coffee is below 130 degrees. I haven't tried the strawberry Sorbet yet however I was told that it tastes great with Crystal Light Lemonade. I think I better try it!

Hello all! My Dr wants me to use a Protein powder to ensure I'm getting 60-80 grams per day. I'm hoping to mix it into foods I'm already eating, like yogurt or anything else mushy. Is there a flavorless Protein Powder out there? I went to GNC and they tried to sell me chocolate, but I'm just so sick of chocolate shakes! Lol! Thanks for your help!

Merry Christmas!

I had my friend pick up some whey Protein powder flavorless at Vitamin Cottage. I will check on the brand but it has a purple lid and I think it's 20 on protein.

I use Muscle Milk light chocolate or vanilla and EvoPro which is from the same manufacture. Now for the Vanilla or even for the unflavoreds there is flavor drops you can buy that change the flavor almost 100% Check out Capella I have used their Orange creamsicle (WOW awesome) and french toast and they are amazing in everything iv added them to.

I ws actually able to get an unflavored Protein mix at GNC. I'm a little shocked they didn't have it.

Hello. I use Dymatize Nutritian Gourmet Vanilla (buy at Vitamin Shoppe) 1/2 a scoop in my greek yoghurt that I have for breakfast. That bumps my Protein for breakfast to about 25 g. My personal favorite is Chobani fat free with fruit. Since fat free greek yoghurt is pretty sour I add splendra (as well as flavorless benefiber). I also add about 10 grams (measure with protein scoop of Kashi Go Lean for some Crunch (I use the high protein version).