Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 month NO band and NO weight Gain YIPEE!!

So proud of you Michelle! I know you have worked so hard for this. Congratulations!

Wish I could say the same for myself.

Great job! If you can make it through December with no weight gain, you can maintain anytime! :)

What great news. Thanks for the update. You continue to inspire!

All the best in the New Year!

Can't wait to hear how the Personal Trainier works out..

I had my band done Aug. 24th 05, and have done real well. I went for my 5th fill, I have a 9.75/4cc band. When thd Dr. went to do the fill, he didn't hold pressure on the needle and it didn't go in. Then he did it again, and it didn't fill like usual. You know how you get the pressure feeling when they enter the port, well, now it is like I have no restriction. What do you think might have happened? I called the office and he does not come back until the 4th. So I am going to see what he says. Has anyone ever had this happen. I can eat anything, before I couldn't even eat scrambled eggs. I'm am so upset. In just 1 week, I've already gained 4bls. back. Please give me some imput!!!!!!

Good for you, Michelle!! I am not at all surprised that you haven't gained weight back. It was obvious to me even before you had your erosion that you had worked out the "head" issues that cause obesity.

Best of luck to you! Bet you will continue to lose once you start training.

Michelle you ROCK! I am so proud of you. The band is a tool but ultimately it is mind over matter, and you have set your mind to a healthier you! You go girl and I know you will reach your goal in no time. Thanks for the support of all of us newer bandsters. You inspire more than you know! May your new year be filled with all the things you ever dreamed!!!

DeeDee

Michelle im so very happy for you! you are just 9 pounds over your goal!

i think you can do it! and with so much love and care from ALL of us!

your stomach is now small not as it was before the surgery! keep it as it is! follow what ever you learnt this year! i believe strongly on you that

you keep being successfull the new year also!

wish you the very best for the New Year!

Lovz Hugz