Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December's Eatery & Exercise Journal ... Come One Come ALL !!!!

Starting tomorrow I'm posting my food and exercise. After this holiday of eating like a stankin pig and feeling like crap I gotta be accountable. I've come to far to screw this up now.

Please join in if you'd like. I'd love the company and support.

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Snack:

Dinner:

Water:

Exercise:

No eating past 7 pm :)

Eileen, I'll join in with you! I don't think I'll take on the no eating after 7PM, but I'll grab onto everything else. (My commute makes it very hard to get dinner completed by 7PM).

We start tomorrow, right?

WE can do it!

Cindy

Oh thanks so much Heather & Cindy. I do appreciate your help and please, if you see me doing something that I shouldn't KICK MY ARSE !!!! I'm thick skinned and you can say anything PLEASE !!!

Cindy, eating after 7 is just something I can not do. I go to bed at 8 and I can feel it laying in my chest, so I really don't have a choice LOL.... I'll take it ya know. Most of my weight was gained after 7 pm so this is all new to me and very much welcomed.

Great !!! See you tomorrow **WHOOHOOO**

This is exactly what I need to do. I am at a complete standstill and need to obviously do something different. Also, if I can see what others are eating and maybe I can get some ideas. I work 7am to 7:30 pm and I to eat like a cow after 7. I stop at fastfood places. I am going to bring a healthy dinner and eat it at work and quit eating after seven. I also have increased my exersice time and days a week. Now I have to get up at 4:30 am to work out before work. Oh well nobody siad this was going to be easy. I just have to remember how good compliments feel :>

Yeah !!! Shanna and DT are here :) Thanks everyone !!!

I cleaned the treadmill off yesterday so I have no excuse. I will post my food later b/c when you go to edit a post all you get are wacky smilies and its a pain, so I'll post it later. Breakfast for me today is coffee, I am not hungry (suger overload from yesterday.....you betcha oy).

LET THE FUN BEGIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to join you guys, since I too am really feeling the holiday hangover effects. Normally I avoid joining challenges because I just let myself down, but if all you're doing is logging for accountability, well, I can do that.

So here I go (I'll edit this as the day progresses):

12/28/05

Breakfast: Atkins bar, three cups of coffee over two hours

Lunch: one entire can of Progresso split pea with ham Soup, a large handful of wheat crackers

Snack: none, unless you count a few sugar-free Jolly Rancher candies

Dinner: 4 ozs smoked turkey, a slice of swiss cheese, two tbls of cranberry sauce and one tbls mayo

dessert: LARGE bowl of ice cream and one small Peanut Butter cup

Water: 60 ozs so far, plus about 28 oz of Decaf tea

Exercise: went to the gym after a week! Did 6 minutes on some new contraption called an Arc exerciser, followed by 30 minutes on the recumbent bike. (Thanks to KARE I had some great workout music!!)

Oh boy, here we go. I'll update this post this evening. Oh, and just so you don't think I'm trying to starve myself - Since Sunday (Christmas Day, of course) I have had almost complete restriction suddenly, even liquids are painful. I have a call in to my doc to see if I need to go in - I'm sure I do, though - eeek. But I would still like to begin with ya'll cause I'm sure this much restriction won't last... and I would still like the accountability exercise-wise. Thanks!

Breakfast: 1/2 c. hot choc, then pain-grrrrrr

Lunch: 1 c. Tomato Soup & most of a cheese stick

Snack: Protein shake w/peanut butter (yea!, it went down)

Dinner: We're going to "Islands" and I'll have tortilla Soup

Water: ugh - can't get much down, maybe 24 oz

Exercise - 1 hour at Jazzercise

<p>Breakfast: Zone Perfect bar and a cookie</p> <p>Lunch: pita chips and hummus</p> <p>water: one 20 oz. bottle (lots of coffee, does that count?)</p>

dinner: ham chowder, and two biscuits with butter and jelly

water: 40 oz.

I don't know how this edit is going to work out...there's a smilie face between each and every letter of my previous post.

Oh, exercise....oops!

Count me in... I'm still on full liquids and I don't log in every day but it will be nice to have the groups support... I've been very bad on the full liquids I tend to add 1/2 cup of low fat low sugar ice cream to my Protein drinks... I bought EAS advantage Protein Drink from Walmart and it taste terrible... I'm out to purchase something more tasting this weekend so I wont have to add the fruit and lite ice cream to my drinks..

12/28/05

B: powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury Protein shake

S: hard boiled egg

L: turkey salad on bed of salad

D: 4 oz lemon pepper mahi mahi (32g Protein easily)

Exercise: none today

Water: not sure, but more than 64oz

Okay I am definitely in on this one. So here it goes;

breakfast: orange juice and 2oz of ham(I will be glad when it is all gone cause I feel that it is my PERSONAL responsibility to eat it, lol)

lunch:orange juice again, and 1/4 of a wendy's single minus the bun(just the hamburger meat that is about 3oz

dinner: two little hot wings just the leg part(I am so tight in the evening go figure)

went out with friends had two wallerbedarns from Outback(guilty as charged).

I have a problem with drinking Water but I managed to get about 16oz in so far

Total Water for the day 32oz. I am trying to work up to 64oz, pray for me lol

WOW, I'm really excited to see you all. You gave me goosebumps LOL !!!

Okay today's officially over as far as food goes. I didn't do that good but not to bad.

B- coffee

lunch - 1 cup Soup, Some salad Greens, 1/2 C chili (mostly beans) 1 tbls sour cream.

snack - Ritz crackers (6) w/ cream cheese/ham spread (OY) coffee w/coffee mate

dinner - 1/2 Pot roast sandwich w/butter, onions and gravy and one bite of cheese cake.

No exercise except cleaning and shopping :)