Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've Been Appoved!! Tricare...

I got the call today! I've been approved!!! Surgery date is on the 16th!! Okay, I'm on my liquid diet, any advice is greatly appreciated!

I got the call today! I've been approved!!! Surgery date is on the 16th!! Okay, I'm on my liquid diet, any advice is greatly appreciated!

I am Tricare Prime as well (south region) and was approved right away back in August...mine is on the 15th...the liquid diet sucks but something that has to get done, dont over do the broth like i did on day one cause by the end of the night all 3 cans threw the day came right back up...good luck :)

Learn to really start listening to your body. Learn the difference between thirsty and actual hunger. They feel quite the same. I read an article that said about 2/3 of Americans cant distinguish between the two. Just take this whole thing one step at a time. You will learn things each day. It never ends :) Congrats on your approval. Tricare is really good at approving fast!

Hope you guys are right about Tricare; I have my consult tomorrow and have had trouble with them in the past so fingers crossed!:rolleyes:

Yay for all of us! And yay for Tricare!! I've never loved Tricare so much. I got approved today in less than 12 hours!! I've never felt like they were a quality insurance, but it's free! I guess that's what we deserve for our service, whether spouse, active duty, retired or reserve. I'm glad everyone's approved.

Tricare came through for me; got my call today and was approved in less than 48 hours. I've never seen them this helpful before...

I am Tricare Standard- North region. I got approved too , fairly quick turn around , like a 5 days or so. If I've read everything correctly, I will only incur a $25 co-pay. Lawd knows I hope that's true. Either way, I am so happy that Tricare agree's that I NEED this surgery. January 4th is MY day.

Hallelujah !!!!

I am Tricare Standard- North region. I got approved too , fairly quick turn around , like a 5 days or so. If I've read everything correctly, I will only incur a $25 co-pay. Lawd knows I hope that's true. Either way, I am so happy that Tricare agree's that I NEED this surgery. January 4th is MY day.

Hallelujah !!!!

Congrats! Tricare said they would cover everything 100%!! I have it in writing, but even a $25 co-pay is awesome!

I am so excited because I am Tricare Standard North and my last appointment was today (ahhhh lovely psych)! I am hoping for a quick turnaround. It would be really nice to get an "APPPROVED" for Christmas!

I am so excited, I completed my last pre-op class today . H& P is next week, did my labs today too. I am not looking forward to Clear liquids, but I know that is a sign of a GREAT change to come. I start my Clear Liquids on 12/28 :o

Thank you Lord for my husbands service in the military . Without Tricare , I'd still be waiting for approval and my surgery (with other private insurance).

Well I am happy for all of u guy's!! And yes I thank God for tricare!! I got my band on Nov 22 I got approved right away!!! I didn't how to do any test!!! But it going really good by the grace of God. Just remember u will have pain just take your med and walk around the house when u feel the gas coming on. I was back to work the next week,