Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I've been banded over a year now, Since Oct.

I have great success at first. Lost right around 100 pounds, but just can't seem to break that 100 pound mark.

It's been about 6 months since I've had a new adjustment as the last adjustment I had was down under x-ray, and I appeared to be tight.

But I just haven't lost anymore weight..

I'm starting to get more hungry feeling too.

I have an appointment today, and I think I'm going to ask to get x-rayed again and see if he can do another adjustment, as I just am feeling more and more hungry, and I just have been in this weird not losing any more weight state for too long.

I guess I'm just kinda frustrated, I'm thrilled with my current results, but I has a ton to still lose.

Wow! 100 lbs is awesome! Congratulations on that, but I know you are not at your goal yet. My surgeon says if you are getting hungry in between meals (when doing everything right) then it's time for a fill. Maybe it's time to meet with your nutritionist again also. You could be getting too little of something, causing your body to hold on to the weight. I know the Water is imperative for the weight loss as well. I'm a newby, but I've read a lot of forums and Water, exercise, and the right amount of Protein and calories is typically the reason for the plateau it seems. Hang in there! You have come a long way!!

Yeah I'm going to give her a call and schedule a meeting too. Been meaning to do that for a while.

I am also stuck in a rut! I was banded January 19, 2010 and by August had lost 37 of the 80 lbs I need to lose. I had a fill on September 17 and last Friday I went for another. I had lost only 3 lbs since the last fill. I work out 3-4 times a week, so maybe I need to up that. I have lost lots of inches but no weight. It's starting to depress me a LOT. The physician's assistant told me if I don't lose 2 lbs in the next 2 weeks I need to send her an HONEST list of everything I am eating, so I am back to track it on LiveStrong again. The only starch I have is mashed potatoes, so I am going to cut those out for a few weeks and see if that helps. I am taking in 110-130 grams of Protein but as far as Water goes, I think I can do better. It's frustrating but I'm still a lot farther along than I would have been had I not had the surgery. Have to think positive and keep plugging along I guess!

Yes I called the Nutritionist, and scheduled and appointment for this Wednesday.

I've written down everything I have eaten since last Monday, (This was a feat in and of itself!)

I've had a couple of badish days, had Dairy Queen and Taco Bell a day last week, and had Olive Garden on yesterday, so I know I'm going to get scorn for that....

But overall, I get healthy. I DO need to really increase my Water intake. I think I've really dropped the ball on that, and that may make a huge difference.

I'm happy to read you are going to see your nutritionist and doctor! I'm confident you will get to the bottom of what's going on. I, myself was stuck at the same weight the past couple weeks. It was totally my fault though, that grazing really caught up witih me and halted my weight loss. I've taken it back to the basics in an effort to get the ball rolling, so far it's going good.

I hope things turn around for you soon! Good luck :)

Try dropping your carbs some it helps me not no carb but lower carbs.

Cheri

Well some great news. I went to see the Doctor on Monday.

I've lost another 3.8 pounds!

I finally broke the 100 pound mark. I've lost 100.8 Pounds!!!!

Finally one giant milestone reached. Now for the next hundred.

Going to go see the nutritionist today, got some great questions to ask her.

Doctor also tightened me up another .5cc's so hopefully that will help a bit too.

Really needed that bit of goods news to give me a good kick start, and well needed motivation.

So I've been banded over a year now, Since Oct.

I have great success at first. Lost right around 100 pounds, but just can't seem to break that 100 pound mark.

It's been about 6 months since I've had a new adjustment as the last adjustment I had was down under x-ray, and I appeared to be tight.

But I just haven't lost anymore weight..

I'm starting to get more hungry feeling too.

I have an appointment today, and I think I'm going to ask to get x-rayed again and see if he can do another adjustment, as I just am feeling more and more hungry, and I just have been in this weird not losing any more weight state for too long.

I guess I'm just kinda frustrated, I'm thrilled with my current results, but I has a ton to still lose.

I too can relate to this one. I had surgery in 2007 lot about 100 pounds stopped losing weight by June 2008 no weight loss since and now I am gaining weight. I ahve been filled and un filled. I have been too tight, refluxing, vomiting, dislated esophagus several times due to be ing too tight and now I ahve gained 17 pounds in two months why I don't know. I am doing everythng to the Tee, and exercise until I can't move and I mean that. I am no spring chick I am 57 years old and growing tired but I ahve not given up. I requested a Revision for the sleeve or what ever my Dr. feels I would be suited for. Need to wait and hear from the Dr. first to see if I can do this and then to see if my Federal employers health plan will cover it, the old Federal health paln did.

Well some great news. I went to see the Doctor on Monday.

I've lost another 3.8 pounds!

I finally broke the 100 pound mark. I've lost 100.8 Pounds!!!!

Finally one giant milestone reached. Now for the next hundred.

Going to go see the nutritionist today, got some great questions to ask her.

Doctor also tightened me up another .5cc's so hopefully that will help a bit too.

Really needed that bit of goods news to give me a good kick start, and well needed motivation.

Well CONGRATS on hitting that milestone! You are doing AMAZING and you should be SO proud of yourself!!! I agree, I am slacking with Water too, which one of the reasons I've hit a plateau, but the great thing is that we have this wonderful tool to help us. If you feel it needs to be doing a little more work in helping you, you are absolutely right to call the doc, get into radiology for a fluoro and check your restriction level. You could very well need another fill. It sounds like you're doing everything right to work your band to have it do its job. So many people forget about all the post-op maintenance after everything they've gone through to get the band, and that's when all the REAL work needs to start. Kudos to you for acknowledging that and doing your part too! I have no doubt you will be hitting your next milestone in no time. Keep up the great work!!