Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's Wednesday...what's on your menu?

Thought it would be fun to share what we're having. Sometimes I forget to think outside the box and need new ideas. My menu today...

B: 1 egg, 2 thin sl bacon, 1 sl whole grain toast

Snack: Hot broth

L: Boston lettuce salad with 2.5 oz tomatoes, 1.5 oz mushrooms, 1.1 oz ham, .8 oz low fat jarlsburg cheese and a spritz of olive oil and vinegar

D: 4 oz (cooked) flank steak, grilled with onions, red pepper and mushrooms over 1/4 cup rice.

Snack: sugar free Jello

Well so far today just a Protein Shake and a bottle of Water. lunch will be yogurt with kashi granola, crab salad and maybe a few crackers. dinner is leftovers tonight. Will either be enchilada casserole, pork tenderloin or meatloaf. Depends on whatever everyone else grabs before me lol. Will have another Protein shake later this afternoon. Maybe some hot mint tea with splenda later on tonight. Not a very exciting day for food around here. I just wanted to get the leftovers gone and out of the fridge. :(

For Breakfast I had my usual EAS chocolate AdvantEDGE Protein drink and a sugar free Red Bull.

Then I went in for my fill.

For lunch I am having Isopure zero carb grape Protein Drink :)

Water for a snack... then probably another EAS shake for dinner :(

So, liquids only today because of my fill. It feels pretty tight, so I think it will be good once the swelling goes down. :)

Good idea for Today my meal plan is:

Breakfast-Chobani greek peach yogurt

Lunch-baked flounder with asparagus

Snack-Wheat thin Fiber blend crackers with a Laughing Cow cheese wedge, and half an orange.

Dinner-3oz filet mignon with red white and blue potatoes, with broccolini.

Yum!

Breakfast, I had about 3oz of tilapia filet, prepared with some lemon juice/spices in a foreman grill and 1/4 cup cottage cheese, altho I could only take a bite or two of that.

lunch will probably be an unjury Protein shake and I'll try to eat some vegetables with that.

dinner I'm going to do 3oz grilled chicken with some sauteed squash if I can fit it all in there.

I miss prime rib :( LoL

I'm hangin in there tho! Gotta do this for me and my girls!

Snack: Protein bar

Breakfast: Turkey sausage, turkey bacon, and egg whites

Lunch: Spaghetti without noodles (I used spaghetti squash instead)

Snack: Slices of pear and strawberries

Dinner: salad w/ chicken, cheese, almonds, and ginger dressing. :(

I was just banded yesterday, i had hot tea this morning and some broth for lunch.< /p>

dinner is baked chicken and green Beans. YUM!

You guys make me hungry! I cant wait for week 7 to get here! But alas I am only on day 7, so here's what Ive managed/planned thus far:

Breakfast - muscle milk light shake (chocolate milk)

snack - sugar free boston creme pie pudding cup

lunch - muscle milk light shake (cookies n creme)

dinner - campbells low sodium Soup at hand - Creamy Tomato

Ive had some bottled Water too, and might just manage some sugar free Jello in there too if I feel the need.

Thought it would be fun to share what we're having. Sometimes I forget to think outside the box and need new ideas. My menu today...

L: Boston lettuce salad with 2.5 oz tomatoes, 1.5 oz mushrooms, 1.1 oz ham, .8 oz low fat jarlsburg cheese and a spritz of olive oil and vinegar

D: 4 oz (cooked) flank steak, grilled with onions, red pepper and mushrooms over 1/4 cup rice.

Snack: sugar free jello[/quote

your food selection is a good choice minus the steak, i just seem to have problems with digesting steak and hamburger. i would love to keep this forum going because i have problems with food choices and i beleive that is why i am at a stand still with my weight lost

dinner is baked chicken and green Beans. YUM!

baked chicken has become my best friend. I love to get a piece of boneless skinless chicken, put some lemon pepper on it and throw it in the oven or on the grill. I can eat it like that or put some carribean jerk on it and cook it that way. It is OH SO YUMMY! Put some broc and cheese with it and you have a wonderful meal!:(:)

Trying to think back to yesterday.

Breakfast 2 slices bacon dry fried, 1 egg poached in Water.

lunch - was out shopping made some bad choices. A nut bar and a small (18g) packet of crisps.

Mid afternoon. 1 slice bread with ham & cheese.

dinner. 8 garlic prawns, small serve salad, dessert spoon of Pasta in sauce.

snack. Greek yogurt with cinnamon and splenda.

Snack: sugar free jello[/quote

your food selection is a good choice minus the steak, i just seem to have problems with digesting steak and hamburger. i would love to keep this forum going because i have problems with food choices and i beleive that is why i am at a stand still with my weight lost

Happy to know that I am not the only one having problems with hamburger meat. I can eat a piece of it and within minutes, I'm hanging over the toliet bowl crap, just smelling it while it is cooking makes me sick to my stomach now.