Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are you craving???

I crave grilled chicken all of the time. I keep hearing about this restaurant, El Pollo Loco, but we don't have any where I live.

I crave grilled chicken all of the time. I keep hearing about this restaurant, El Pollo Loco, but we don't have any where I live.

we have a bunch of El Pollo Locos here but ive never been!

For the past few weeks I've been craving cupcakes. no icing, just the cake part of it. i don't care at this point what flavor either lol. i have a few reasons why i don't go ahead and eat one.

1. i'm afraid it will get stuck

2. if it doesn't get stuck then i will 'think' i can eat another one

3. i looked at the calories and i about fainted lol

the craving is almost gone. but what do you all do when you crave something? eat it, ignore it or what?

EVERYTHING:eek::):eek:

anything greasy

Grilled cheese with extra buttered toast

Double bacon cheese burger with all the veggies

Beef supreme Chalupa (taco bell)

chicken strips

Fried taters

Fortunately I can't even think about eating bread/tortillias without wanting to vomit. I also get really sick if I eat anything deep fried. The band help keep me in line. Yay!?

Now I want White Castle too! LOL

I have been craving penne ala vodka. the good creamy pink kind. I have had a teeny weeny helping at a party, but that was before my latest fill. Doubt I could do it now. Oh, and Pasta carbonara .......

the smell of anything fried makes me wanna hurl. i've eaten a few fries and then pay dearly for it later. not worth it at all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches