Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What kind of pets?

I have a parrotlet...they are mini parrots about 2 inches tall and 4 inches long and weigh an ounce or so. He's bright green with cobalt blue "eyebrows" and back and under his wings. He's really tiny and cute and is lots of company. He doesn't talk much...just his name (Miko and "pretty bird", but when I laugh, he laughs back! If he bits, I always say "don't you bite me" in a gruff voice, and he tries to say that...sometimes right after he bites me! Loves to snuggle under the hair at the back of my neck. Don't know how to attach a photo, or I would...he's cute.

Emily

I have a parrotlet...they are mini parrots about 2 inches tall and 4 inches long and weigh an ounce or so. He's bright green with cobalt blue "eyebrows" and back and under his wings. He's really tiny and cute and is lots of company. He doesn't talk much...just his name (Miko and "pretty bird", but when I laugh, he laughs back! If he bits, I always say "don't you bite me" in a gruff voice, and he tries to say that...sometimes right after he bites me! Loves to snuggle under the hair at the back of my neck.

Emily

post-205361-1381313334583_thumb.jpg

I finally got my pet pics transferred from my other computer. These are my girls Chloe and Zoe. They are the "twins" from the cat that my mom has. The only differences in their markings are the hind feet, so if you don't pay attention or look at their collar you might end up with the wrong one.

Chloe has the blue collar and Zoe has the red.

post-208874-13813133720614_thumb.jpg

post-208874-13813133720993_thumb.jpg

post-205523-13813133483373_thumb.jpg

post-205523-13813133483958_thumb.jpg

I have 2 Low rider Bassetts named..Elvis and Knee-high, I have a Boston terrorist named Baci , I have a cat named "bit" for obvious reasons and a Blue front Amazon Parrot named Fred.....Fred has a passion for obsene words and masturbating in front of guests...

Who needs kids? HA!

Here are my two pug boys. They were practice for my real baby. They are great with my daughter. I couldn't ask for better dogs.

post-205022-13813133730496_thumb.jpg

post-205830-13813133516256_thumb.jpg

WARNING WARNING WARNING

NOBODY FALL DOWN LAUGHING

I have ELEVEN cats and FIVE dogs.

Chelsea is my granny kitty at eight. She is a torti & white. (animal shelter)

Belle Starr is six and a true calico. But she is a grumpy b*tch. (animal shelter)

Mr. Tinkles is my four y/o tuxedo cat. (animal shelter)

Miss Kitty (another tuxedo) and Jazzy (grey/black tabby) came together from the SPCA.

Nani (long haired grey/black tabby) came from the animal shelter VERY SICK. I was sure she was going to die after having her for three days and taking her to the vet each day. She was so tiny they couldn't really do anything for her. She had a respiratory infection and couldn't eat. I force feed her every 1 - 1 1/2 hours for a week, round the clock. Used baby neosynephrine drops in her nose. Now she is fat healthy and loving life.

Boo and Callie are sisters that were abandoned by their stray mother. They are both muted tortishells. Blue-gray and look like they have been rolled in face powder.

Precious in a MANX that came from the SPCA because nobody wanted a kitty with a deformed stumpy tail. She is an orange tabby with orange eyes.

Oscar and Sassy are tuxedo kitties. They are brother and sister and they were strays once also.

DOGS

Jenni is a 16 y/o standard red dachshund. We adopted her around the age of 11. She was the victim of a divorce in which neither party wanted her anymore. Hard to believe having a dog all it's life and then just dumping it at the animal shelter.

Buffy and Rowdy are pseudo pomeranians that are brother and sister.

Lilly is a white pomeranian that was a puppy mill rescue. Forty dogs were rescued. She was #2. All but two had heart worms. When we adopted her from the SPCA a lady had just brought her back after having her for a week because she WHINED in her CAGE. DUH lady she was just rescued from living in a cage for three years of COURSE she whined. Plus she had a UTI. During her treatment for heartworms she developed a bleed in one of her eyes probably secondary to the aspirin treatment. Eventually we had to have that eye removed and found that she had an injury to it sustained at the puppy mill. We knew she was blind in it but she doesn't let it slow her down.

Lucy is the last fur baby. She is a Yorkshire Terrier that we took in after the folks that bought her (paid almost 2000 dollars for her) decided they wanted to sell their house and didn't have time to potty train her. She was six months old and they worked 12 - 14 hour days and just left her inside all day. They were going to take her to the animal shelter. But my husband (who works with the woman) volunteered to bring her here.

So that is my animal clan. I will try to get some picture later and post.

Myra

This thread is awesome!!!! I have a 5 month Boxer. His name is Tyson. He is brindle with a black mask. He is so lovable and loves children. He is just like having a real baby. We took all of his toys out of the living room and put them back in his room and crate. Do you know this little man went downstairs and carry each and every toy back to the living room one by one. My living room looks as though I have an infant baby. He is just so happy, playful and very active. I highly recommend boxers.

I have two wonderful, OLD cats:

Baldrick, 15 1/2 yrs:

Baldrick_Small_0002.jpg

Percy, 14 1/2 yrs:

Percy_Small_0003.jpgPercy_Small_0001.jpg

And my canine babies:

Sydney, 6 1/2 yrs:

Sydney_Small_0004.jpg

Sydney_Small_0006.jpg

Spencer 4 1/2:

Spencer_Small_0008.jpg

When he was a puppy my niece dressed him up in doll clothes: