Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking violets- part 6!!!

hi there! Thanks for the birthday wishes! We had such a good time in Mexico City. It's such a beautiful city. We did so much walking though that it wore me out. By about 4pm each day I would be swollen like a blimp and would have to slow down for the rest of the day.

I'm gonna try to post some pictures tonight. I didn't take that many, my sister Erika took most of them.

I'll have to go back and catch up on posts. I worked late tonight and then had an appointment with a bride at the house so I'm beyond exhausted.

oh and my OB called me this weekend to tell me she is leaving the practice. Waahhh. So now I have to chose another doctor or even one of the midwives. There is only one other lady doctor so I might end up with a midwife. But with the kind of labor I want to have I might be a better fit for a midwife anyway. So anyway. That's what's new on the Sophia front.

Everyone have a great night. I'm gonna see if I can do a quick upload from my camera...

Welcome back Haydee!!!

I WAS APPROVED FOR GB...SO FAR, ALL SET TO GO FOR NOV 22! WISH ME LUCK!!!

Yippee Pamela!!

Welcome back Haydee!!

Thanks for posting that Mae, job hunting sucks right now, sorry you have to deal with all that right now. My brother in law has been dealing with it for over a year and a half. He made a bunch of money and now no one will hire him because they say he will just leave when something better comes around. He is depressed and down, but thankfully my sister has a good job, and they have always saved, and they have recently down sized, and are doing okay, but it is very hard mentally for him. I hope he finds something soon. Plus he just found out his dad has got terminal cancer, so that is an added strain. Oh my gosh, would you like me to write a book?????

Wow, did I get off on a ramble or what.???????

Good morning. Beautiful day here today. My work computer is acting up this morning which sucks because I have a ton of work to do.

Another busy day & the last regular season soccer game of the season. DH made a video from Tuesday night's game if you want to check it out...

Sending good thoughts & positive vibes to everyone! "coco"

Good morning, Violets..

Congrats, PamELa!!! You are gonna be a skinny minny by next spring!!

Joe got called in to work yesterday and then my friend Betsy called me to say her Water heater burst and water was all over her basement.... sooooo Joe got called to do that clean up. Thank goodness. He also went to a local factory here and they said they will be hiring in a couple of weeks. My fingers are really crossed for this one. One of our good church friends is the president of the company, so hopefully he can get in there.

I'm still pretty restricted. I had a cup of chicken noodle Soup for supper last night. Haven't had any Breakfast today.. I know.. my bad. But will have some tuna/soy nuts/raisins for lunch. We will go out for pizza tonight to our favorite place. They have exotic pizzas with extra thin crusts. We tried to go last Thursday, but it was opening day and it was packed. We'll go earlier today.

The bobster and I booked a cruise for Jan. 30 to the Caribbean. Can't wait!!!!

Just watched the video, Michelle. I saw ds in a few pics.. kewl!

Off to fix my tuna.. Everyone make it a good one!

Just a quick check in before I leave, will check out video when I get home, give me something to look forward to! Long day today at work.

Sorry about the computer problems Haydee, I thought mine was on the fritz a while back and luckily a few days of making a very odd noise and then nothing. Hope that stays status quo!

Have a great day everyone and congrats again Pamela!!

Hey girls~

Where has Laura been??? Hope all is well! Thanks for the congrats...I am READY TO DO THIS TOMORROW!!! Been doing a ton of research and stalking youtube B & A pix and vids...Think I can make it to 240 by xmas (remember that is my goal).

OK...I am popping in...talk to you later! Will have to watch the vid from home...no youtube from school is allowed.

xoxoox

Weather alert.... It is "snaining" in Alpena, Michigan. Snain=snow and rain. White stuff all over the leaves I haven't got raked and burned yet. :wink2:

Weather alert.... It is "snaining" in Alpena, Michigan. Snain=snow and rain. White stuff all over the leaves I haven't got raked and burned yet. :wink2:

WOW...that is early! We have 80+ all week! Enjoy, I'd love some good "bad" weather, some chili, the couch and a blanket...and the kindle! I have 20% of Freedom to go and I am dreading the end :biggrin:

I am here...busy day, minimum day, but busy!!! I got out at 11:30, after being in my classroom 12 hours yesterday. Came home, took a nap, and then we went to see Waiting for Superman! It was a very interesting movie. Then we went to Burgers & Beer and had two margies on an empty stomach (I've been sooo tight, cant eat much...and still fat).

Came home and am enjoying my buzz...

where the hell is everyone????

Have a great weekend!

xoxoxo

No, it is not anything you said!!

I just didn't get a chance to log in this morning and worked both places today!!

So good morning!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! Any big fun plans??

I work both places tomorrow and then Sallys on Sunday, the Gas company is coming out Monday to turn my gas back on, and then maybe I might buy a car? I don't know. I don't want to deal with the bs. Need to look into new phone plan because I am going to start using my cell phone for my work phone. So then I need to go get some magnets or maybe some pens or something to give to my clients with my new number, then dinner with a friend Monday night, then work week starts all over!!