Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking violets- part 6!!!

Good eyes, Judy! That's Chai, and she is with me always when I'm in the office... either in the basket or laying across the keyboard or right now, laying on the open book next to me.

Did you notice the picture to the right of the basket on the shelf over her head???

Oh, I am not worried about getting the best deal on a car money wise. I don't have a problem walking away til I get the deal I want. That really wasn't why I didn't buy right now, I just really couldn't justify it right now, I don't need a new car, and there are so many other things I need to spend my money on. Like bills...... Last time I bought my car it took me a few days to get what I wanted. I think they thought I would be easy, but when it comes to my money, I am not!!

Michelle, OUCH!!!! What was your DD for halloween? I know you sent a pic, but I couldn't see very well, and the other one didn't come through at all.

I am off tomorrow, but have a meeting in the morning at Sallys. I hope it is not too bad of a meeting!!

Alright off to bed and watch tv and then drift off to sleep.............

Morning girls~

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! We didn't have one doorbell, which is fine w/ us. Kinda just chillaxed all afternoon yesterday. Church was about All Saints/All Souls day, and I bawled! Yeah...good times!

I typically HATEHATEHATE November! My boyfriend was killed, mom was diagnosed, dad died, grandma died, and just don't like it! But this time, I am excited! It will be when I get my surgery, and will finally be able to meet goals I've set for my weight loss. Surgery is in three weeks from today!

My band has been soooo fucking tight (sorry, but it is such a pain). I can only eat crunchy stuff (granola bar, chips) or it is pb city. Last night I made meat spaghetti and I only had the sauce. I was able to get 1/2 a small bowl in and 1/3 cup of sal. It felt so good to finally eat something besides yogarts. I was 280 at the beg of the school year, and now am 271! So that is cool...but it is because I didn't eat ANYTHING Sat...and whatever did go in, came right back out!

Working out after school today! Life is good, full, busy, happy. I am very blessed!

Have a great day girls! xoxoox

Good morning, Violets..

A lazy day here today. I went in for my hospital shift and was only there 15 minutes. Education packets were all caught up. I won't be there for 2 weeks so maybe there will be something for me to do when I get back. Next Monday we'll be in Florida and the Monday after we will be headed down for my next fill.

My supervisor said they are considering going to an online educational system, so my volunteer job just might be phased out. I wouldn't mind that at all.

Ethan is here for the day. Joe is going out to places he applied to let them know he's still available. He has only worked one day since coming back from Wyoming.

The Bobster is out getting new tires on my car. There was a slow leak in the front tire and we kept nursing it, but now the tread is worn away and with winter coming, we need to have some good traction.

I had to warm the car up this morning. There was ice on the windshield. At least 90% of the leaves have been raked and burned.

I have Messiah rehearsal tonight and then will miss the next two of those also.

Here is a picture of the flute quartet that I play in. We have a concert this Saturday. The shirts are purple, but they don't look like it in the picture. And notice only one person has boobies. Guess who!! Once again, I'm the heaviest person in the group. arghhhhhhhh

Everyone have a great day. I'm off to avoid Ethan's Halloween candy!!:thumbup:

post-215048-13813139652341_thumb.jpg

I cant see your bruise michelle but im sure it hurts bad! I liked your little bonfire set up. That looks fun. I wish it was cold here for halloween. We sit outside and we are melting so no go.

Weekend was nice. A little busy. Small wedding sat morning, then just chores around the house.

Sunday I made us a big Breakfast and then church and errands. I was exhausted by 5pm and we went to my moms and I took a long nap.

We didnt have that many trick or treaters come by. I dont know if it was because it was sunday or because the houses are so far apart in my moms neighborhood that children go elsewhere. Next year we will be at my house with sophia!

Oh congrats on the new car pam! I cant see the pic but I like those.

Blah, I hate mondays...

Good morning!!

Pamela, that is great on the weight loss so far, with the liquid diet starting soon you WILL reach your goal by Christmas for sure!! November will be great for you!!!

I ended up having to work yesterday, one of the girls mothers died, so I couldn't say no. It was the last day of the month, so we were really busy changing the store for the next month. Plus I had the shoes for going over to my moms not working all day. My feet still hurt!!

I didn't buy any candy, but didn't think I would have any trick or treaters and I was right. I figured if I did I would give them some change. I have no control over my porch light, since I live in a building with 12 units they go on and off automatically.

Hope you got your editing done Michelle!!

Make it a good one!!

Good evening!

Went shopping a bit today and got my secret santa. I also went to Walgreens and bought 4 bags of caramels for some brownies I made and got them 1/2 price since it was the day after halloween. I put them in my trunk. Didn't even bring them upstairs. They ended up being $1.14. Don't worry my SS your gift didn't come from Walgreeens!!

I hope everyone had a great day!

Good morning, Violets..

I'm up early to head out to vote and then we have a funeral to attend.

After that it's a lazy day with nothing except a singing rehearsal tonight. Ethan is here for the day so we might take him to the "Bouncing Place" for a little exercise and energy release.

Everyone have a great day!!

Work both places today, usually I don't, but that girls mother died, so I will go in early at Sallys, then go cut hair and if she can't find anyone else, finish the shift at Sallys. I forgot about voting until I read Judy's post! I mean there has only been a kajillion ads to remind us!!!

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

Hey girls!

Judy, I'd rather be the one w/boobies than the one w/out! You look great!

Haydee, it sounds like your slowing down a little bit? One of my fav words is "nap"! :)

Ha ha Janie, those ads drive me crazy! That's what I'm happiest about voting today -- no more ads tomorrow!

Pam, you sound like you're in the groove, girlie! Love your positive attitude and need to stoke up mine. I'm so excited for you!

Have been busy busy busy, but hey, you all know that's my refrain. I crashed last night @ 9 and didn't wake up 'til 9 this morn! (Kids are off school yest & today, but yest I had to take ds to soccer practice @ 8am, wah.) Work, vote, laundry today... then ds's quarterfinal state tournament soccer game tonight! I told him that if his team won the state championship, I'd spring for a team Wing Night @ Glory Days! I'm crazy!

Ok... off to work etc. Everyone make it a great day!

Morning girls~

I can't vote today :) and I am ubber pissed about it too. I never got anything in the mail, even after changing my addy. Then a few weeks ago, I went in to the Post Office to "re-register". I still haven't gotten anything in the mail. I looked online and because my street is "new", it is not on any website to find a polling place. I did find a place using a nearby street (out of the complex) but my id has my PO Box and not a street addy...and because I have nothing in my hand to walk with I can't vote. Pissed pissed!

Other than that, getting a physical right after school, then reading until Sus gets there for her drs appt. LOVING this book called ROOM: A Novel. OMG, what a ride!

Thanks for the props Michelle! I am working out tomorrow and then again on Sat...so that is 3 days a week. I LOVE lifting weights, feel strong and sexy! Much better than cardio:biggrin:.

Have a great day!

xoxo