Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking violets- part 6!!!

Russ & I are going to see Kathy Griffin Sat. night in Atlanta... I entered to win a meet & greet with her, got an e-mail yesterday that we are a finalist.. so I had to fill out paperwork. Fingers crossed, it said they announce the winners in 24-48 hours from yesterday. How cool would that be, she is heeeeelarious!

Good morn...

Have already been up & out! Took ds to get a haircut... w/ the HS soccer season starting tomorrow night, he wants it cool and short! Don't blame him. He wasn't so thrilled about the early-morn appointment time, tho. Oh well, he needs to practice getting up for school, right?

Yes, lots of work has found me! I just keep thinking it's paying for PS and DL -- yay!

Everyone make it a great day!

Hey girls~

Love Kathy G. She was at the hotel where Michelle and Haydee stayed in PS at the same time, remember girls (my bro said she rented out the upper VIP sweet).

Going into work today...da da DUNNN!!!

I need to make 2 batches of evil tomorrow. One for the surprise wedding I am officiating tomorrow (they are renewing) and one for BA who is having knee surgery Friday. I made one for her last year on her knee surgery and she said it made her all better.:(

I am really looking forward to Violets West trip!!!

xooxxoxoxo

"2 batches of evil" :(

& I know exactly of what you speak AND agree that it's evil! A truer recipe title has never been written! Just STAY AWAY from the evil, Pammie!!

"2 batches of evil" :(

& I know exactly of what you speak AND agree that it's evil! A truer recipe title has never been written! Just STAY AWAY from the evil, Pammie!!

One will be given away, and one will be for a pot luck.

SO we won the meet & greet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited, Russ just kind of looked at me. He loves her too, but he's afraid of the stigma that only gay guys can like her. I told him I don't care if he gets over it or not, I am going to the meet & greet and he can hang out in the hotel.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I am back, that is so neat Laura!!

Atlanta sounds far, but really it is not right? Are you staying overnight? I hope you and Russ have a nice getaway!!!

I am sitting here with color on my hair, what we do for beauty!!

I hope you have a good day today Judy!!

What time was your sons haircut Michelle?

Okay, well I better Shampoo this color out.

Make it a good one!!

It's only 3.5 hours away. I use to live there and make the commute back to H'ville every weekend!

We are staying for the night, just a little vaca for his b'day.

SO we won the meet & greet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited, Russ just kind of looked at me. He loves her too, but he's afraid of the stigma that only gay guys can like her. I told him I don't care if he gets over it or not, I am going to the meet & greet and he can hang out in the hotel.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

WOOHOO!!! I am jeallllyyyy!!! Take pix, can't wait to see!

Home from school, the room is ready, well...still need organization and planning, but most posters are up and the desks are ready. aaahhhh

I am exhausted, and need to now grade papers.....uuugggggg

oxoxxo

"It's the most... wonderful time... of the year!"

Aahhhhh, back to school time... love it! (Sorry, Pam! :)) Parents & teachers definitely have different perspectives on it, huh?

I'm taking dd school supply shopping today... have to get the cute supplies for her... ds doesn't care... I should get him a puppy folder to be funny!

Make it a good one!

Drive by post.. Hot and humid here. Love my pool. Joe and family should be in Wyoming today.. they drove straight through.

Knee is better each day, but still can't sit in a chair for very long. Doing my walking in the pool.

Everyone have a great day!

Hey V's~

Home from the gym. I hadn't gone in 2 weeks today...felt good but almost killed me the last 10 min on the eliptical. Just kept thinking "8 songs...8 songs"! But I did it!!!

I am going to send you an email on something...so I'll do that next!

Today is this and that...but not really sure yet. I have to get the TB test read after 9:30am.

Judy, glad they made it there safely!

Michelle, actually I don't mind back to school time. I like the Fall: football, cooler weather, upcoming holidays, and the student behavior is best. It is that damn APRIL month that kills me. I am done, kids are done, and they are nasty rotten little people. haha...REALLY HOPING FOR YEAR ROUND!!!

Laura, omg, I LOVE the vids of C. He is sooo big now, and I would love to play w/ him for a bit. He is smart and too cute!

Haydee, what is up chica!!! How is preggos??? WE need an update!

Jane, did you get the days off for next month?? Just tell 'em...I am not asking you, I am telling you that I won't be here! haha, in a perfect world right!

OK...off to write ya'll an email.

xooxox

Oh yeah, I got the time off, I have to work Labor day though. That really sucks!! It will be my sisters 50th birthday, and even though she doesn't want anything I still want to do something for her.

I found out yesterday for sure I have to have another Iron infusion, the last one I had was last year, she left a message on my machine saying it is done every other week for 3 times. Now, the time I had this done, it was an all day affair!!! I hope that this means it is not. I will call when I get to work and have a better handle of my schedule. This is when working two jobs sucks and trying to schedule something, let along 3 somethings...............

Well both jobs are calling me today, today is my first night alone at Sallys. I am scared I am going to screw up!! Send me some serious purple power 7:30 - 9:00 central time!!

Where did you see videos of Carson???

I posted them on FB Jane! Good luck tonight!!

Speaking of "the most wonderful time of the year", I have been getting excited about Christmas this week!! I am so ready for that time of the year... could have something to do with the fact that it's been 100-110 degrees for the past month straight with no rain... and this is really unusual for us. We normally have storms all summer long, and it only gets high 90's (not even 100) a few days mid-august.

SNOW PLEASE