Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking violets- part 6!!!

Judy, I'm reading the Cookbook Collecter now, too. Are you liking it? I'm sortof "eh" about it. I figure all these characters will be coming together in some way, but not really compelled about any of them. Hm.

I went to the meditation class last night. It was good -- not too granola crunchy/magical. It was just nice to be quiet and calm for 1/2 an hour! I think I'll go back next week, & I'm supposed to "practice" during the week. Yeah, in all my free time, ha ha. But, we'll see...

Everyone have a great weekend!

1/2 hour of meditative quiet is good for the soul...I would love that. I would like yoga, but have weak wrists, and cant bear a lot of weight on my wrists. So glad you enjoyed it!

I have my first, funny things Carson says... well, besides every other thing is 'bubba'..

He learned to wave bye bye and says it sometimes, but one day he started saying "bye bye bee-goo", and the 'goo' part was all low toned.. it was so funny sounding, and we couldn't figure out what he was saying.

Then one day daycare said "bye bye be good!" So mystery solved, he's trying to say bye bye be good... but it's bye bye bee goo. Now a joke amongst our family, when we don't wanna deal with something we say... bye bye bee goo!! lol

It is Saturday!!

Work both places, then off both Sunday and Monday. Monday is chock full of stuff, but tomorrow looks pretty open to do NOTHING!!!!

Pamela, that sounds scary about Susanne's mom. Too bad your work starts. Speaking of that, sorry about your schedule!

Hope this finds you well Judy!!

Everyone make it a good one and in the words of Carson, well you know I just can't make it sound as cute so just do it!!

I booked! I booked!

YEAH!!!!

I :party: Carson, our first Violet baby! Can't believe he is starting to talk w/ meaning!!!

Well, I need to get off the funky train! I feel a bit better, so glad I jumped on it early. I think that was key. I am going to get a whopping cough shot for sure. If you work with kids or people they are saying to get a vaccination.

Today we are meeting up w/ Jenny and Annette for a bite, then swimming. I need to hear all about her new job. I am bummed about my year....soooo bummed. Mainly because of the assholes I have lunch and prep with. Makes me sick to my stomach when I think about it. I have just gotta pretend that I don't care, and get through the year.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE VIOLET TRIP!!

oxoxoxxo

Whew weird day, me and mom went to get mani-pedi from my sister and her gf, they're in the Paul Mitchell hair school, but they have to learn other beauty stuff.. so we went to be guinea pigs. They gave them crappy nail polish to work with, super old and dried out.. but they did a good job at softening my hands/feet and nice massages! Then we went to lunch with Russ & Carson.. then we took C to my mom's, and Russ and I passed out. I just woke up... about to try to go back to sleep. Sad to say another weekend where I was too tired to get anything done with my night off, so tomorrow morning will be another scramble.

YAY MICHELLE IS BOOKED!!!!

That trip will be here before we know it.. and then 2 days later I find out if it's Isabella or Igore!! (No, not really Igore.)

Igor! :) Ivan? Ian? Irvan? Really, boy "I" names kinda suck, huh?

DS is taking us all out to b'fast @ our town's little (only) mom & pop diner... drive by it 10x/day but haven't been in more than a year! How nice!

Then it's lots o' work today... I have a trip to pay for, ha ha!

Everyone enjoy the day!

Hi Girls~

Well...I think Susanne and I are going to get married on July 2, 2011. We are going to do it with Jenny and Annette, in a small intimate ceremony (about 20-25 total) in Claremont, CA. We picked the date last night, and have asked our friend Jackie to perform the ceremony (she will get a Commissioner for a day license). This will change IF it will not be legal, but we are planning as if it will be! Soooo...I'm engaged! haha

We are going to church (yes, this will be her first time...she is kinda fighting it too haha). The guest speaker is from the marriage equality organization...and on the heels of Wed., it should be extra interesting.

Then we are going to the movies. I wanted to see The Other Guys, but think we are going to see Middle Men with Luke Wilson instead.

Laura, I saw your mom's pretty toes on Facebook...looks like Leslie may have found her niche.

Michelle, enjoy breaky out!!!

Jane, enjoy your NOTHING DAY!!! I know that those days are important to "recharge" your batteries. Lifetime movies make the day!!!

Judy, I am praying the pool stays warm for Sept. 23. Are you going back to church yet? So far, I am really liking Such a Pretty Face; but it is a lot like Julia's Chocolates (which is just perfect for me right now).

Haydee, hey!!! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!! xoxoxo

Make it a great day everyone!

Hi Girls~

Well...I think Susanne and I are going to get married on July 2, 2011.

:) Wowza, Pam -- great news! :)

Guess I have a new airfare to track, eh? :wink2:

Okay, really shitty day here. I woke up with one of the worst headaches I have had in years. Then I had a email from a customer asking me not to answer the phone at the shop when it rings. Hello, we don't have a receptionist. I told her that I would have to charge more for a haircut if we did... She seemed happy then. Then I told my mom, and we got into a fight, and now I have done nothing but cry for the past half hour. I AM A MESS!!!

By the was CONGRATULATIONS PAMELA AND SUSANNE!!!

Alright, I think I am over my meltdown.

Oh my gosh, that email threw me for a loop!

I sent back a nice email that said I was sorry that she felt that way, but maybe she should schedule her appointments when Charlie is not on his break or when Della is also there. We take turns answering the phones, and honestly for the most part it is not a big deal.

Thanks Michelle and Jane! Again, we are planning like it will be legal, but if it is not, then we will wait! More deets to follow!

Janie, you need a margie and a redo! Sorry you are having a shitty day, especially on your do NOTHING day! Hang in there!

xoxoxo