Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking violets- part 6!!!

Congratulations Pam & Susanne!!!! So who wears the dress??!?

They are planning our 30th reunion over the 4th weekend, and I think I told you this, but we have a parade in our community, well, they want to have a float? Hello!!! there were like 300 or 400 people in our class, a float? I am not walking the 3 or 4 miles. Do I sound like a party pooper? Plus I found out that we can't ask off for ANY holidays! I am not use to having a job where I have to ask off. Actually being single, AND self employed I do whatever I want when I want, kind of spoiled...............

Alright, enough maybe that is my whole problem, I am just too spoiled!!

Congratulations Pam & Susanne!!!! So who wears the dress??!?

Neither...we'll probably wear capris and flip flops. I would sooner die then don a wedding gown...in July...uuggg! Never been that kind of girl. Actually, I've never fantasized about a wedding or anything. We are doing it w/ Jenny and Annette. Jenny will wear a cocktail dress and high heels (she wears them EVERY day and says her feet hurt in flats) and Annette will prolly wear shorts and a Hawaiian shirt.

The plan is for our friends to gather between 6-6:30 with the four of us, socializing w/ our families/friends and having a drink. Then we will watch the sun setting, and when it is ready, we will walk over to the overlook area and do up a double wedding...then back to the party area for dinner and dancing. VERY CASUAL...no walking down the aisle, and a "come as you are" theme. We are worried about the legal aspect...but are going to the location early in Sept or the last weekend (whichever works best) and then...we will see.

off to grade!

Oh my gosh!!

They just posted pics on Facebook from a get together my high school class had Friday night. I have decided I am not going to go to any reunion, I only recognized a few people and the names didn't even ring a bell. I have to admit though, I haven't been to any of the reunions. Maybe I will go to my 50th and then when I don't remember anyone it will be okay!!

"I think Susanne and I are going to get married on July 2, 2011."

Sounds like a countdown to me! Judy? . . . :thumbup:

Off to try to get one of ds's classes changed for the Fall semester... somehow he's signed up for Marching Band... ha ha ha ha ha... wish us luck, these things are never easy!

Oh, I remember those crazy days, good luck!!!

Tummy is rolling and rolling today. Hope it is not a sign of what is in store for me today.............

No response from the email I sent to my client.

I hope all had a GREAT weekend!

Am I going to be the only single violet???? I need a beau so Judy has another countdown, I feel she has been slacking as of late!!

Slacking??? I can't keep up!!! lol Thank goodness for the edit button.. that makes it a little easier every other day.

Therapy this morning and then taking the dogs to the groomers this afternoon. It's dark and dreary here today. A perfect day for a nap and I'm going to take advantage of that. Tomorrow my friend Betsy comes over and we're going to float around the pool all afternoon. Joe and family will leave for Wyoming in the morning. I'll lose both my baby boys. Ethan is ready to be with daddy and I can always keep in touch with phone and computer. We had a nice cook out yesterday. Jen didn't come, but that's par for the course for her. I won't be sad to see her leave. I just hope they can all keep it together out there. We will see them at Christmas.

Off to get my knee pushed and pulled and bent.. ouch!! Everyone have a great day!

going to hit the sack and watch tv. Early morning meeting in morning. I guess I could count this as my third job? Let me think. Hmmm, you can't count something you do one day a month as a job, only on a resume!

Did work find you Michelle???

Judy special thoughts are going out for you and Bob tonight!! It sure will be an adjustment for you!!

Good night all!

Slacking??? I can't keep up!!! lol Thank goodness for the edit button.. that makes it a little easier every other day.

Therapy this morning and then taking the dogs to the groomers this afternoon. It's dark and dreary here today. A perfect day for a nap and I'm going to take advantage of that. Tomorrow my friend Betsy comes over and we're going to float around the pool all afternoon. Joe and family will leave for Wyoming in the morning. I'll lose both my baby boys. Ethan is ready to be with daddy and I can always keep in touch with phone and computer. We had a nice cook out yesterday. Jen didn't come, but that's par for the course for her. I won't be sad to see her leave. I just hope they can all keep it together out there. We will see them at Christmas.

Off to get my knee pushed and pulled and bent.. ouch!! Everyone have a great day!

Do you have Skype? You and the little guy could read books to each other! Hang in there sweetie! xoxoxooxox