Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking violets- part 6!!!

Can't wait for laura's news! I'm so excited!

I was looking at my calendar last night and october is going to be crazy for me. Actually fall will be crazy. But at least it'll make the time go by quickly!

Ok back to work for me. Work work and more work on tap for me this week. I'll be glad when saturday comes...

Good morning, Violets!!

Had my therapy session this morning and bent the knee to 120 on my own so they said I didn't need to come back anymore!! Got my t-shirt and a form to fill out and I'm DONE!! It's been a long 11 weeks, but it's over and no more stressing about bending.

Soooooooo another little Violet boy on it's way. I think an arranged marriage between Sophia and Trent, Travis, Tristian or Trevor is in order, don't you??

Off to do some laundry and clean house. Where is Susanne when you NEED her???:smile:

Everyone have a great day!!

Judy, you survived therapy and got the shirt! :smile:

Congrats, Laura!!

That's good news for you, Janie... that psychic is 100% right so far! :)

I've done nothing so far today but work on the family calendar for the rest of the year... ay yai yai, what an active bunch we are!! Oh yeah, and 1 measly load of wash... gotta get it in gear, here!

Good morning!

Slept in and just sort of hung around in bed and watched back episodes from my dvr. I am thinking of giving up my soaps because I don't watch them now and I am so behind.

Oh well off to start the grind of work!!

Make it a good one.

Congrats on the shirt Judy, what does it say?

Laura, three is a good number!!!

Great pictures, Judy....food poen.....ok, saw a squib about new hypnosis, where they hypnotize you to believe you had weight loss surgery...will post a link when I find it...sounded interesting...cost about 3000.00...:smile:

Loved the pics, I especially love authenic mexican food and it looked real authenic, especially the gold fish for the tacos, lol. Judy, you looked great after surgery, how did you do in walking? Is it still swollen? You girls looked so happy together.

Delo..

The knee was fine. Lots of walking and I tried to bend it as much as possible. It is still swollen, but way less than before.

Janie.. the shirt says "property of Thunder Bay Therapy".. you know, one of those gym type shirts. Sorry to hear about Walmart that close to your condo... :smile2:

Mae... $3,000 to be hypnotized?? yikes!!!

Just back from singing rehearsal. Now to catch up on some tv shows. Kris and Grady are coming over tomorrow. I got a really cute animal for Grady at the Dallas airport. It's a cow that rolls over laughing. Hope he likes it.

Everyone have a great evening!! sleep well.

Good morning, Violets..

46 degrees this morning and the furnace kicked on.. Fall is definitely here. Leaves on the trees are changing now. I need to get out to my gardens this weekend to get all the artsy fartsy stuff brought in and the plants cut back. Fun, fun.

I didn't take a percocet for well over 24 hours, but the knee started to throb last night so I took one. I had such bad dreams!! Someone was trying to shoot me with a double barreled shotgun. I was crying and begging.... bad, bad dream.

But I'm up and alive this morning. Grady and Kris are coming over and I need to get some batteries for the laughing cow I bought him.

Off to do my hair and get ready for the day. Everyone make it a good one!!!

Nice and chilly today. I hope this weather sticks!

Michelle, got my beautiful decanter last night. We will be using it at my baby shower... Thank you!

Judy, I had bad dreams last night too. I dreamt a dog was chasing me and that I was running out of street? That doesn't make sense...

Tonight I'm going to the store to start registering. My first baby shower is in a few weeks so I need to start... I'm excited!

Everyone have a great morning!

Good afternoon, Vi's...

Regular day here... trying to catch up w/work & laundry... but really... do we ever really catch up with those things? I think not.

Everyone make it a great day! B)

NO THREE!

Thank you for posting the pics Judy!

Today is a BAD DAY for me, I wish I'd gone back home lol.

This morning Russ--with cpap over his mouth & nose--keeps trying to tell me something. I finally go "Bee is riding to work with us??" and he says "No, going to blahwhateversomething at 9" (this is at 7am). Whatever. So I get me and Carson dressed as per our usual, Russ is in the shower, waiting on him.. he gets out and is like you're waiting on me? Dean is picking me up so we can go to Tennessee to tour a plant. Feh. So I drive Carson to daycare. He does NOT let me drop him off, it's such a sad thing for me to do. He only does it if I take him. But he panic and clings to me for dear life while screaming. They're doing book time, and he won't let go of my leg, so the other teacher goes "Do you have a minute to go over Carson's progress?". SIGH. So we do, he's normal.. she coulda saved me time and said that. I finally get out, and I'm parked under their awning for the main entrance, so I feel bad that I held people up while I was in there.

Car won't start. OF ALL DAYS, when Russ isn't with me, today the car won't start (I know nothing of car things). I call him, they come back and after much time passes, he jumps my car and I go to work. Car starts again when I turn it off, thought I was ok. Decided to go to Babiesrus for lunch, car won't start..got someone to jump it, took it straight to Nissan. Will take 4 hours (ish) to look and probably replace the battery. Mom picked me up, I wanted to get drive-thru on the way back; but she rides to work with dad, so only 1 car and he needs it to get to a lunch meeting. We rush back, dad is gone, he got a ride with someone else.

And there's a random decapitated mouse head in a screw dent on my engine.. I posted it on FB B)

I'm hungry.

OOOO my the violets have had quite a period.

Laura, you day sounds terrible...hate those days. This morning on bus duty, there was a vibe in the air, the barometric pressure changed or something...the kids were crazy.

I have finished my boot camp thing, which was the big project I've worked on for the last month. SOOOO glad that is over!

I had weird dreams last night too. I was sick and trying to get anitbiotics at the pharm, and she was giving me the pills in a baggie. We were in the drive through at Walgrens and I kept saying, I need the bottle with the lable, I am not taking those. Just seemed to go up hill.

OK...now to chillax a bit and get through my piles. I've been out for the past two days doing my bootcamp...and I am very behind!

xoxoxoxo