Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking violets- part 6!!!

Are pregnant women allowed to get flu shots?

Yes, after the 1st trimester. With both my doc told me I need to get it done before Oct. Being pregnant is the only type I've ever had a flu shot, I don't normally get them.. or the flu.

I think I have food poisoning going on right now. I had scallops last night (makes me nauseated to type that!!).

I woke up with bad cramping on my upper abdomen, like gas and poo build up, and even after some bad diarhea it is still hurting quite badly. I am a little nauseated and just generally don't feel good. I wish I hadn't gotten scallops last night :thumbup:

Laura when u say you'll find out on tues do u mean tomorrow or next week? How exciting!!

Hope u feel better.

((JANIE!!))

Good evening, Violets..

Grady is here for a bit and so far we have had a sucker, a cookie and half an apple. One out of three isn't bad.

Pam... as long as there is some singing at church, I'm happy.

Just finished supper and now for some playtime with Grady while Kris finishes Zumba..

Morning girls~

Can't wait for 2 more wake ups!!!

(((janie)))

off to work....check in there

love you

Good morning, Violets..

Just back from therapy. It went extremely well. I got the knee to bend to 120 on my own. Yesterday it was 115. I got up and down the stairs without taking it one step at a time too. Wooo hoooo. Still bringing my cane and the percocet though. Justincase.

Off to do some cleaning before we leave tomorrow afternoon.

Everyone have a great day.

(((Janie)))

(((janie)))

I so glad I'll be seeing y'all in just a few days! I need a break!

The pants I'm wearing today are tight and I'm already miserable...

I got my flu shot on thursday at my appointment. The nurse forgot about me in my room for about 45 min. My mom was super pissed when I told her...

Um, what else... ive been working working but it seems like everything is going to come together nicely. I won't be stressed about leaving.

These next two days will be crazy though...so I'm just ready for them to pass quickly.

((Jane)) Keep us updated!!

LUCKILY I feel great today, so it was just food poisoning. I was so nauseated all day, when we got home I took some Emetrol..and for the first time ever, Emetrol made me puke. Since I didn't eat all day it was the gagging/dry heaving/pulling my band wonderfulness. Oh and peeing all over the floor! Russ laughed at me when I came out all snotty going "I.. I..I peeeeed". And he cleaned it up. That's twice that's happened in the past year.

I can't believe I have to pack tomorrow. I don't even remember my schedule, need to find my tix. I have to find clothes. Nothing fits me well anymore. I hate clothes, I hate my body, I hate being a fat girl. :/

I asked pharmacy yesterday about the shots, I was too ill to get a shot yesterday but she said I can just come in today and do it. It's on my to-do list after lunch.< /p>

I'll probably pack thursday morning. I still have a load of laundry to do. I have two pants that currently fit. One pair of capris and one pair of jeans. I use them over and over along with lots of lose dresses.

Laura, do you do maxi dresses? I have two tshirt material maxi dresses that I'm bringing with me to see if you want them. Maxi dresses do not look good on me. Makes me look shorter and stumpier than what I already am...

For my packers:

Thu

Sep 23

32.gif?12122006

Sunny

100°

71°

0%

100°F

Fri

Sep 24

32.gif?12122006

Sunny

103°

77°

0%

103°F

Sat

Sep 25

32.gif?12122006

Sunny

109°

76°

0%

109°F

Sun

Sep 26

32.gif?12122006

Sunny

111°

77°

0%

You freaking kidding me? I can't get a break with this weather. It's been 100's+ for 2+ months now. It's 105 today. 105 and AUTUMN IS IN 2 FREAKING DAYS!!!!!!

I am SO OVER summer.

I'm probably going to wear my maternity old navy short-shorts the whole time. Or short dresses with shorts underneath. Your A/C works good, right?

Yes please bring them Haydee, I'm wearing lots of skirts & dresses these days since they have the elastic. I'll also look and see, I have a lot of tops I went thru recently, from my last pregnancy I can't fit in anymore. I know we're opposite, so the shirts that are too small for me will probably fit you. A lot of work button-down, etc. clothing from Motherhood.

I also have some maternity pants from Old Navy I'm wearing, but they aren't my number 1 choice, they don't let me breathe well. I have a couple comfortable (although they look tacky, wrinkle easy material and too short for my long legs) shorts, but I only get to wear those on the weekend (and now this trip!).

Got my flu shot, went in the pharmacy and said "I want a flu shot" and the guy looked funny at me and said 'Really?!' and I went '...yes, really.' and he looked all kinds of confused. I never got the flu shot except when pregnant, but is it THAT uncommon for someone my age?? When I told him my doc told me to get it, he still looked puzzled.

Edited by FairyFacade

For my packers:

Thu

Sep 23

32.gif?12122006

Sunny

100°

71°

0%

100°F

Fri

Sep 24

32.gif?12122006

Sunny

103°

77°

0%

103°F

Sat

Sep 25

32.gif?12122006

Sunny

109°

76°

0%

109°F

Sun

Sep 26

32.gif?12122006

Sunny

111°

77°

0%

WTH?? Why does each day have three numbers??? We do very well with just two in these parts. I'm with Laura.... A/C works, right??

Good evening, Violets..

I'm headed out to singing rehearsal. Just checked my itinerary and I won't be needing a wheel chair when I land in Chicago.. I have a 4 hour lay over!!!! Janie.. what time do you get to Chicago??? On the way home I have a 3 hour lay over in Dallas. I really prefer lots of time, but that's a little too much!! Oh well, better too much time than not enough.

I just got a refill on my percocet so I'm good to go.

One more night here and then we're headed out.

Everyone have a good evening..

Oh.. I talked to Joe today and said to give it a month and if he didn't have a decent job by Nov. 1, to just come home. We'll have to figure out how we can do that, but we'll work it out. Hopefully Jen will agree. She is cleaning hotel rooms and hates it. I don't blame her.

Good evening.

Feel like crap today, ended up going to take care clinic today and have a bad ear infection! Hopefully I can get some headway on this before Thursday! Judy can I text you the info tomorrow? I am not sure where the stuff is, I leave here at 7:15 and it is less than an hour, that I know.

Oh my gosh us Midwest girls are not going to know how to act with NO humidity? Really NONE? Wow!!

I am sure it will be warm enough for us to swim right?

Oh my gosh, I am so tired, I am going to do some things around here and hit the hay!!!

Judy, what time/day are you flying into Chicago....I am about 40 minutes from Ohare...