Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm down two for a total of 9 lost this challenge. Only one more to go to meet my goal! Whoa! Count me in for the Labor Day challenge. This challenge really helped keep me going, and I actually got somewhere, unlike the Mothers' Day challenge back in the throes of the worst of bandster hell. :)

WooooHooooooo!! Made my goal with some to spare. This was my first challenge. Can't wait to start another one. It sure helps to keep you focused.

Good Luck everyone!

I met my 20 lb goal, revised from the initial 15. So strange to think I was 20 lbs heavier when this started. And I thought I was "thin" then! A Labor Day challenge would be great. I'm at 209 and for some reason feel a plateau coming on on my way to onederland.

Good luck to all.

This morning, my scale told me that I made my goal! Wooo! 10 pounds gone! Maybe I'll even surpass that by Sunday/Monday for the last weigh-in.

Thanks, gang, for being such a great support network. I really need this place. :frown::tt1:

Ugh. Down 1 more this week for a total of 7. I have lost 7 lbs since 5/17. WOWZA! I've been working out like a fiend. I guess realistically at this point I shouldn't expect to lose 2 to 3 lbs per week like I have been. It's been pretty much one per week. Hoping this fill on 7/15 will do the trick and get me to goal (12 lbs away from my first goal, 22 from my "ideal"). Thanks guys for all being here. Like Jacki, I don't know what I'd do without you all!

I am SO in for the Labor Day Challenge.

Ok so I check what I wanted to challenge my self for and I said I wanted to lose 14lbs by the 4th and then I did not even posted my weight !!! Uggghhhh so I will tell you my stats, startd out at 303 and as of Today I am 237 that a total of 66 lost pounds ! So I am happy to say that I am pleased with the weight loss. Thanks for this challenge and Hope everyone has a great 4th !!!

Lost a total of 14.4 lbs against a challenge of 15. Loved this, count me in for Labor Day :-)

:thumbup:

I am still the same 139, I am going for 9 on the labor day challenge.

Lost 22lbs!! Surpassed my first and second goal. Going for 50lbs before Christmas, though I should do a labor day one as well.

Met the challange - lost 1 pound! Thank you all!!!

Congratulations to all who made or exceeded their goal weights. I fell short of my pretty lofty goal to lose 24 pounds or an average of three pounds per week. I'm happy to have taken off the sixteen (average of two pounds per week) that I did though and am off to the next challenge.

Didn't get to my goal of 10lbs, but didn't gain anything either!! Very happy with that:laugh:! All in all I've lost 3.5lbs during the 4th Challenge. I think I've been losing and gaining that same few lbs for about a month:rolleyes2:!! Hope everyone is healthy and doing well!

Not bad. I was only 1.4lbs off from my 20lb goal. I'm ok with that :)

Down just five for the full challenge, those three too tight weeks really messed me up. Oh well, adjusted properly and moving on...

OMG. Help, what did I do?

I purposefully did NOT go to any 4th of July BBQ's as I am only 14 days post-op. I am technically still on a liquid diet. I thought going to bbq's would be too much. Instead, I took my 8 year old son to the movies. HE got a popcorn. When the movie started, it smelled so good, I grabbed ONE kernal of popcorn and sucked on it until it was just kernal and swallowed. Technically, no chunks, right? Before you know it, I had about a handful and I felt so sick. I thought WHAT HAVE I DONE. I felt so icky, like I was gonna barf. I feel weak minded and ashamed that I couldn't stick to the lousy liquid diet after purposefully missing 4th celebrations with friends I still managed to find a way to get it wrong. After research, I find that popcorn is so over the top a NO-NO that I now wonder if I have managed to damage anything with the band. HELP!