Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What R We Eating

I eat hot dogs and I have a band...shhhhhhh. I think a hot dog was the first think I pb'd off of. Ohhhhh memories. LOL

I am stressed so I will not be held accountable for what I might eat.

B- slimfast

L- luncheon (salad?)

S- sundae

D- chili

How in this world are y'all eating all that food? And drinking the cokes too? They told us NO COKES for at least 1 YEAR! I can barely get 3 meals in a day...if I am lucky I get 2...

I guess that's why I have lost over 110 lbs in 9 mnths...

Please help...I want some pizza too...lol

I would love to know how you eat so little? I have a 11cc vanguard band and was just filled yesterday to 6cc but I certainly hope when I can eat I am writing what you are. I eat all day because it is hard to sit down and eat a meal because I have to eat so slow that way before I'm through I am sick of sitting and moving around or what ever I need to do that day or meal so the food won't get stuck!!! I can drink cokes no problem but of course they are diet. I have never tried bread and probably never will. I have gotten things stuck so bad before it really does cure you from eating anything you know your going to pb on. I have only lost 27 or 26 pounds since surgery June 7th, looking forward to being in your shoes.

I'm wondering if y'all PB all the time. I can eat lots of food, but I PB probably 2-3 times a week. I FEEL like I'm eating slow enough. But my band is a fickle bitch. Sometimes she's tight and sometimes she's wide open. I can't imagine how much I'd PB if I had a tighter fill. That's what's keeping me from getting another one.

I have been pbing once a day since this last fil just because I want to eat like a pig. I'm so glad I have a band, imagine how much I would eat if I didn't.

Kee your honesty kills me....give me those luck charms. I'm going to have cinnamon life when I get home or maybe some captin crunch.

I know... I think my current habits are absolutly TRIFLING... But I cant seem to shake it. Thats why I decided to start reposting my meals.. Hopefully I will get disgusted enough in what I am doing to myself and be able to snap out of it...

I postsed almost every day when I did well... but was ashamed to post when I didnt... which has been like 2 months now... So its time to take my body back from the food demons and start living a healthier life!!!

Though... easier said than done.:faint:

So True Carol-

but I would've been going back in 10 min for more, and more, and more instead of waiting till I'm really hungry! Or would have eaten all the food off my kids plates while "cleaning" the dishes!

B: Atkins shake w/ nanner 6:30 am

S: mozarella chesse stick 10 am

L: Taco Hell's meximelt- sans the tortilla

D: DH is grilling chicken/veggies

I can hardly wait till I'm eating this way as well. It seems possible in the beginning of my fills but that soon goes away and back to the doc for more fills. I'm on my 4th so far. Good job to all of you

I wanted to eat everything especially ice cream and cake all weekend. I went out both Saturday and Sunday on an ice cream and cake hunt and got none. I even went to a clothing store who was having a sale and actually had a cake there. Did I get a piece noooo, what is wrong with me. I wanted it so bad but I didn't. I still want the cake.

I was so impatient this weekend. I didn't want to go into crowded stores. I didn't want to wait in lines.

Have restriciton and don't know what to eat.

Sunday

mac/cheese/peas

Powerade

McD sundae

mac/cheese/peas

roast beef/mac/cheese/peas

popsicle

9/22

B- Big Super Delux Breakfast from McD's

L- Turkey buger and onion rings from Fudruckkers-also large raspberry tea

D- Beef patty, cocoa bread, curry chicken and some fried plantains, diet sunkist

9/23

B- Bowl of Lucky Charms

S- grilled cheese sandwhich

L- Beef patty, cocoa bread, pineapple soda

D- 2 jerk wings, 2 stewed wings, 2 curry wings, fried plantains, red Beans and rice.

9/24

B- Golden Corral buffet

L- ha... still stuffed from Breakfast

D- Bowl of Apple Jacks

9/22

B- Big Super Delux breakfast from McD's

L- Turkey buger and onion rings from Fudruckkers-also large raspberry tea

D- Beef patty, cocoa bread, curry chicken and some fried plantains, diet sunkist

9/23

B- Bowl of Lucky Charms

S- grilled cheese sandwhich

L- Beef patty, cocoa bread, pineapple soda

D- 2 jerk wings, 2 stewed wings, 2 curry wings, fried plantains, red Beans and rice.

9/24

B- Golden Corral buffet

L- ha... still stuffed from Breakfast

D- Bowl of Apple Jacks

Wow, I noticed you posted that you aren't banded. Are you planning on getting banded?

Take care,

:confused: