Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What R We Eating

Puddin you are doing great, keep up the great work. How is the exercise coming along? You are going to be at 100 by next week. Good Luck!!

B: Slimfast

L: 3 meatballs and brocoli

D: (going to macaroni Grill) Maybe I'll have some eggplant parm or chicken breast with veggies.

I know which one I should have but...:heh:

Getting on the treadmill..just in case I fold under presure tonight :heh:

Puddin you are doing great, keep up the great work. How is the exercise coming along? You are going to be at 100 by next week. Good Luck!!

I wish! Maybe I'll shape up and try to meet that goal by my 1-year band anniversary. Oh, wait, that's in 5 days. I don't think I'll make it!

The exercise is going well, I'm just in school now so I don't have the time that I had before to exercise every waking minute. I do ride my bike to work and back every day (it's about 15 miles roundtrip), and on the days I don't I'll get my butt to the gym for about 50 minutes. It's still not hacking it, though. My average calorie burn is about 2,200 calories/day. On a very active day it's 2,800, on a non exercising day it's about 1,800. My metabolism has slowed down!

Anyhow, here's today (so far):

B: 1/2 Apex fit Protein Shake - 10g Protein, 110 calories

L: Smart Ones Grilled chicken in Garlic Herb Sauce - 180 calories, 19g protein

S: Planning on some lowfat, sugar-free yogurt - 40 calories, 5g protein

D: Chicken Enchilada - No idea on calorie content. Guessing ~600?

S: Peach tart - ~300 calories?

Totals: ~1,230 calories

Okay, Teresa, had to add an addendum because I just saw your pic. You are lookin HOT!

You go Stocky do the dang thang. I go see your man next week, Dr. M and I am going to talk about you.

Puddin that is excellent that you have made movement a real part of your life, I commend you. Are you going to still ride your bike when the weather changes. Awwww thank you....hot.....ha ha ha not yet.....I'll let you know when.

You go Stocky do the dang thang. I go see your man next week, Dr. M and I am going to talk about you.

I'm going to see him next week too!!!! I see him Thursday at 1000. Will I see you Momba?!?!?!?! :o

Puddin that is excellent that you have made movement a real part of your life, I commend you. Are you going to still ride your bike when the weather changes. Awwww thank you....hot.....ha ha ha not yet.....I'll let you know when.

You certainly ARE hot! Just accept it.

When the weather changes I'm afraid. I can't ride my bike in the snow so I've got to find some winter obsession, I guess.

Today:

B: Rest of peach tart ~180 calories?

L: Smart Ones Turkey w/ green Beans - 200 calories

S: Peach & string cheese- 100 calories (I got peaches from my tree coming out my ears!)

D: Taste of Utah thing - bbq beef on a roll, fried rice ball, dixie cup of ice cream, caramel corn, fresh fruit, few chips with mango salsa - Guessing 500-600 calories???

S: Toast with chicken salad & fresh Tomato - 190 calories

Guesstimate Total: 1170-1270 calories

Nope....I will see him on Wednesday at 1pm. I will get to tell him first about all the steak and cheese you have been eating. Oh yeah all the double decker chocolate cake and the strawberry cheese cake you have for breakfast everyday.....I will shut up now:puke:

You are just evil!!! :D

LOL

I went to Red Robin Saturday and had 1 1/2 glass of freckled lemonade, 3 french fries and almost half of a monster burger ummmmmm sit, breath, digest, bite, sit, breath, sit, digest...you know the routine. LOL

I will have to see if Smokey Bones has rib Soup.< /p>

Okay, slowly getting back on track!

B: Apex breakfast square (yuck): 210 calories, 15g Protein

L: Schezwan chicken - ~310 calories, 14.2g protein

S: pumpkin dessert for co-worker's birthday - ~262 calories, 2.5g protein

D: Chicken Spaghetti - 248 calories, 20.9g protein

S: Planning on Protein Shake - 210 calories, 20g protein

Total: 1,240 calories, 72.6g protein

Ahhh I wish.:rolleyes

choc Unjury, carb control choc milk, tsp. natural chunky Peanut Butter, add a few ice chips and blend. i call it that b/c it has 33g of Protein and it taste like reese pieces...hence reese pieces protein shake:hungry:

]

Will you please tell us where to find or how to make the Reeses Pieces shake? Thanks.

Went to a women's conference today where they fed us and THEN to a Festival of Trees committee kickoff meeting where they fed us with badness and forced us to eat it (okay, maybe force is a strong word):

B: 3 little chocolate chip tea scones & some hot chocolate

L: 1/2 turkey sandwich w/ avacado, tiny little square of 7-layer bar, some fruit

D: Wendy's 5 pc chicken nuggets & sm chili

SD (second dinner): Chicken salad sandwich roll, sm eclaire, mint truffle

S: 5 bite-sized reeces Peanut Butter cup thingy's

I'm sure I broke even today, given there was no exercise of any sort because the day was packed. I need to plan better for these things so I don't give in.

Welcome Allie C!!

Booda-

choc Unjury, carb control choc milk, tsp. natural chunky Peanut Butter, add a few ice chips and blend. i call it that b/c it has 33g of Protein and it taste like reese pieces...hence reese pieces protein shake:hungry:

B: reese's pieces Protein Shake

S: hard boiled egg & turkey italian sausage

L: grilled chicken salad

D: tbd

There you go Cassandra.

Fri

B slimfast

Water water water possibly a gallon today

L soup/chips

D soup/salad

How in this world are y'all eating all that food? And drinking the cokes too? They told us NO COKES for at least 1 YEAR! I can barely get 3 meals in a day...if I am lucky I get 2...

I guess that's why I have lost over 110 lbs in 9 mnths...

Please help...I want some pizza too...lol