Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What R We Eating

um, mine is very shameful and embarassing...but hey, I guess telling all keeps me responsible

now I'm being good: Low Carb Protein shake for bfast, will have either another shake or celery and low carb ranch for lunch, and for dinner chicken consomme and Crystal Light.

the past few days: no Breakfast, queso and tortilla chips anywhere between 12-2, then maybe ABCs&123s for dinner, or mac and cheese (very cheesy)

it's hard for me to eat a lot of things, so I have been sticking with what works (crunchy chips because they dissolve and go down) also, I have been drinking Coke like there's no tomorrow--I love the stuff! >sigh<

But, I know this is not right, so I have started a new low carb lifestyle that will help the scale move down, not up!!! I need some serious help in this department. Willpower? What's that???

You go Carrie, thank you for being so brave. What is it about chips....it is rediculous that they go down so easy and broccoli won't. Coke.....I didn't say anything. Maybe we need to get on the chip thread. You for coke and me for sun chips. Did I forget to post that I had sun chips yesterday at work, yep, I'm sorry I forgot....

I HAD SUN CHIPS YESTERDAY

I gained at my last two weigh-ins, so I'm attempting to get back on track.

Wednesday

b: slim fast optima (Cappuccino delight)

s: 1/2 cup mixed fruit

l: lean cuisine meal (baked lemon pepper fish w/broccoli in cheese sauce)

s: 1/2 c mixed fruit

d: sm. piece of salmon & two crab leg clusters (u made me go to safeway, they are on sale $4.99lb., thanks for the heads up)

Water, Water, crystal light, water, apple cider & more water all day long

Thursday

b. slim fast optima (cappuccino delight)

l: salmon (of course) & cauliflower

d: 2 crab leg clusters and 1 cup pineapples

water, water, apple cider, water, crystal light, and more water all day long

**I'M NOW ABLE TO DRINK WATER AS I DID PRE-BAND AND I LOVE IT. THATS GREAT FOR ME CONSIDERING THAT I LOVE WATER AND STURGGLED TO GET IN 20 OZ. A DAY. NOW I CAN AND DO DRINK WATER ALL DAY LONG.:banana

IT DOESNT TAKE MUCH TO MAKE ME HAPPY.:cheeky

I am sticking mainly to Zone Perfect bars for breakfast, yesterday I had one for lunch and dinner, too. I indulged in some Hersey nuggets (toffee) at a meeting yesterday, so that wasn't too good. I'm working harder at getting more Water. I am planning on something "chicken" for dinner tonight. Cindy

Mouse crazy is that all you had to eat....bars and nuggets? I took chicken out of the freezer last night but I have to go to Walmart this evening so I may get something out. What I need to do is fix that chicken before I go. I would love to have some burbon chicken.

LSasha guess what? Crab Legs are on sale again at Safeway 3.99 a pound.

Thanks to you, lastnight I brought 2 lbs. They are $4.99lb. but you have a coupon missy so you will be paying $2.99lb.

They also have my fresh atlantic salmon on sale again this week for $4.99lb, and boneless chicken breast for $1.79lb. I brought three pks. reg. $16., I got them for $6. I love a good sale and will lose my mind in a store, I will be hitting up that sale again.

Ok. weight isn't the only thing I'm losing:rolleyes. I went to the one on Capitol Hill and I know you told me a million times about that on going sale in Clinton. Can't you tell I ran out of my ginko biloba(sp)

Pre-breakfast: Decaf coffee w/equal

Breakfast: Slimfast Optima shake (Cappuccino Delight)

Lunch: lemon pepper salmon & cauliflower

Dinner: bourbon chicken w/lo mein and veggies (food court prepared)

Sat.

Breakfast: N/A

Lunch: sm. ceasar salad & 1/2 Fried Seafood Platter (Red Lobster)

Dinner: the other half of my lunch

Snack: 1 donut and sm bowl ice cream

Sun.

B:Chicken Empanadas appetizers & Spinach/Artichoke & cheese appetizers

L: chicken Quesadilla (Ruby Tuesday)

D: Chicken Fajita Stir Fry

S: glazed donut

Water, Water, crystal light, water, apple cider, and more water

My low carb diet lasted all of one day...ok, breakfast. Today I took my child to Bob Evans and had 1/2 a biscuit with sausage gravy drenched on it so it would go down, and Water. I probably won't eat again until 5...can someone help me out of this bad eating rut??? I am still losing weight, but I know it's not the right way!!! I need to get that band around my head!!!

Friday

Breakfast

Life cereal

Pineapples

lunch (was emotional eating, I don't know why)

chicken salad

sunchips

cupcake

dinner (feeling like a pig because I can't stop eating)

Trail mix

5 chicken nuggets

1/4 fish sub 1/2 the bread

Snack

trail mix

Saturday

Breakfast

1 slice of pizza

another slice of pizza a little later

trail mix

Lunch Red Lobster

broiled seafood platter

garden salad

hot tea $1.79

Dinner

Apple pie

eggnog ice cream

eckridge/veggie stirfry/brown rice

Snack

Apple pie

eggnog ice cream

Sunday

Breakfast

grits/scramled egg/toast (pb'd could not eat it, I was upset)

eggnog ice cream

Lunch Ruby Tuesday

crabcakes (small flat)

garden salad (just the cucumbers and cheese) LOL

hot tea $2.19

oh yeah a short chocolate tall cake...ummmmmmm

Dinner

Grd turkey spagetti sauce over rice/cheese

Snack

marshmellows

eggnog ice cream

Cranberry Grape juice (half the bottle) I was too thirsty I did not drink enough Water. I sacraficed Water to eat.

I have learned my lesson, I will take my own tea bags and just ask for hot water.

Exercise - 0